BBW's Check-in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy shoes for you or for you to buy her shoes... ('cause i like really strappy shoes)

For her ha ha. I wear rather dull shoes. But if a woman wants to make the world a better place with 5" pumps then I want to support that- even if she only wears them indoors.

I'm back after some wholesome Easter family fun.

Time to find a BBW to be naughty with.:devil:

good morning.. spring seems to be here, finally! I could use a new pair of sandals for my skirts. ;)

good morning.. spring seems to be here, finally! I could use a new pair of sandals for my skirts. ;)

Just one pair of sandals?

Wife spent this afternoon looking for a new pair of sandals: She now has three.
Another woman in my life when looking this morning, on her day off, to purchase a pair. She lucked out, found a store sell Oh My God Like last year's sandals for an amazingly discounted price, bought 4 pair.

Another woman in my life when looking this morning, on her day off, to purchase a pair. She lucked out, found a store sell Oh My God Like last year's sandals for an amazingly discounted price, bought 4 pair.

My kind of woman. Although the last 2 pairs of shoes/sandals I purchased were because my hubby told me to. He had such a hard on for these shoes that he insisted I buy them. They were like 4 inches tall...hope I don't find a pothole.

Just one comfortable pair will do me.. lol. I don't have the normal woman's shoe fetish gene.. But I did get a new piece of lingerie last week ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back