Only posting a couple non-nude pics

Very kind messages, thank you! Thank you too Ooooklahoma! Being responded to is very appreciated from both sides. Here's a bit, little bit more.

I would call them pretty much perfect. I'm glad you're learning to appreciate them.

Thank you for sharing.
 
very lovely...thank you so much for sharing (apparently more than you had anticipated)...we are the lucky ones for that...has it been everything you thought it might be?

:rose:
 
Beautiful! :rose:

Seems that I missed some of the early ones, but you have some wonderful pics up. Thanks!
 
You are so right about the desire of my Man anyway! Just about all men! I recently told him that He could take any pictures instead of looking at others; ie: on line. Well see how that works out. Will let you know. Stay tuned!

As for the "other thread"........... It is uncomfortable to admit even here. Yes, the referred to ass play. It is wonderful! What pleasure! Not insertion more than a finger, tongue, oh yes, but I wouldn't like the pain of anything more. Outside and around.....exquisite! Oh my, dampness turning to strong wetness just at the thought!

you might be surprised about more if you took your time...if you enjoy what you do now a little bravery, patience and an open mind might truly surprise you...it is wonderful to see you share your exploration...regardless, thank you on all accounts for being here
 
Glad you are back, you were definitely missed too. I also like you little "bits and nipples". I think you are a very sexy woman with lots to offer. You should be very proud of your hot body. I know I sure would like to have you sexually for myself! :eek:

Thank you for posting and I hope it continues. :devil:
 
Being bad, but just a bit! Thank you for being so nice to me in your messages.
 
Last edited:
My Id, Ego and Superego are fist fighting to see who gets to spend 5 minutes alone in the bathroom with your picture!
 
I can't turn around as requested, butt, as I said, this excites me to think about waiting, and waiting........( hope this is within the site boundaries??)
 
Last edited:
Incredible!!

Please to keep teasing and enticing, with all the non-nude, semi-nude, or just plain nude images of such a lovely and sexy woman! :)
 
Yes You CAN

I can't turn around as requested, butt, as I said, this excites me to think about waiting, and waiting........( hope this is within the site boundaries??)

Full frontal is perfectly OK. Close-ups are OK, too as long as they don't focus ONLY on the genitals. Be guided by what others post here and you will be fine.
 
I can't turn around as requested, butt, as I said, this excites me to think about waiting, and waiting........( hope this is within the site boundaries??)

I know the waiting is part of the excitement. Unfortunately, if I was in the room you wouldn't have to wait long at all. Love this shot of you. You are very sexy and confident. Thank you for sharing such an intimate pose. I hope you were thrilled completely from this!!

Did I mention I simply love your ass and pussy. Did I mention I simply.....lol
 
Back
Top