Votes: 443 39.8%
  • breast

Votes: 336 30.2%
  • bums

Votes: 372 33.4%
  • smile

Votes: 383 34.4%

• Total voters
Subscribing to your thread. Don't want to miss any of your sexy body. Milf definitely.:D

Subscribing to your thread. Don't want to miss any of your sexy body. Milf definitely.:D

well, I don't know how much will be posted. . . I hope some of the other ladies of the Lit start posting

Why have the pictures stopped? o:

RL got a little crazy and also had some unwanted drama here-- nice to be back

Wow are you STUNNING!

thanks. . . any request?

Hey Mali a welcome back... I'm looking forward to the new pics

happy to be back:kiss:

Hi gang, I used to post here quite a bit . . . feel free to share those lovely legs and bums ladies. . . please don't repost pics from other threads :) This is one of me getting ready for a night out

~m

Malia, it's great to see those lovely legs and feet again!

ummn. . . I got a bit more than feet. . . lol

You certainly do....gorgeous from head to toe

a 'sweet asian honey LBFM' has turned into a MILF--- hehehe having fun though;)

There's nothing wrong with being a MILF- I love MILFs!

Like booth said a few posts back, +1;):devil:

Hi Malia, How are you?
Welcome back. :rose: I've missed you. I hope you'll be here for a while. Looking forward to talking to you and getting caught up on what you've been doing. Very nice to see you and those hot, sexy legs again! :kiss:
Take care, hun. :kiss:

attachment.php

Holy crap, I could spend hours climbing up those legs (and I am 6' 3").

And it would take that long, cos I would have to make sure I had licked and kissed every inch of flesh.

And Christmas in August has got to be good...

attachment.php

Last edited:
Malia

Wow... That is some come back!!!

Hon how are things? Have been quiet here lots and lots of changes in R/L so doing more lurking than posting/writing at the moment.

:heart:
Kiwi

nice to see you posting again malia..you were always a fucking hottie! :kiss:

WELCOME BACK! ABOUT TIME :) Its been way to long. You still look fantastic!! You won't know me by this user name, Had to create a new account because I forgot my password. I was klmar1963. Had a picture of me wearing sunglasses, like you will remember me from all of your fans. I did win a contest u had and you sent me a special pic which I still cherish to this day:) Really Really great to see you back!!!

Good Morning everyone, thanks for the sweet comments and remembering lil ol' me. . . I will be posting some old and some new pics-- and like the thread writes, I'd still love to see the legs and bums of the other sweet ladies of the Lit. . . Have a great day-- any old pic request from my dear friends?

~m

Last edited:
Welcome back hon, great to see you again!!! Looking forward to seeing your legs..and more ;) LOVE the fishnets there!

Back