Challange

Arianne6947

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Posts
405
Looking at my profile pic and read some of my posts and write a story about me
Please
 
Nice picture! Who took it? Anyway, I see a group of guys knocking on the door right at the time that picture was being taken. They had been playing basketball outside and noticed through a window that you were posing for many pictures and decided they wanted some of the action. You open the door and they calmly explain how they had been watching and taking a few pictures of their own with their cellphones that they intend to use to blackmail you. You and your husband/boyfriend are in total shock that your intimate photo session has gone much further than you intended. Your husband is told to just stand aside and watch as they take advantage of the situation. Many arms come out of nowhere and then next thing you know you are standing there totally naked in front of them. They then remove their own clothes and you are forced to kneel on the floor. The next thing you know you have a line of several guys in front of you waiting for their cocks to be sucked and another line behind you ate the same time, waiting to enter you. Some take turns in one hole while others use the other. Before long you have swallowed several loads of cum and had both your pussy and ass filled with cum from behind. When they're finally done they tell you that they play basketball every Wednesday night at the same time and that they expect you to be home during that time.
 
Could I just take one of my old stories and change the names to protect the innocent? Just kidding.

What category were you thinking?

Loving Wives?

Incest/Taboo?

Interracial?

BSDM?

Anal?

Exhibitionist & Voyeur?

Group?

Oh there are so many possibilities. So many. :devil:
 
Yes to all the above Zeb just add non-consent /reluctance and or hypnosis
LOL:D
 
Back
Top