Arranged Marriage

Mello_SixtyNine

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 2014
Posts
100,614
Just reading online about countries that still commonly practice arranged marriages and a story idea popped into my head. The countries by the way are:

India
Japan
Pakistan
China
Israel

My idea revolves around two families. One with a daughter that is ridiculously beautiful. (She's Ms. Universe caliber on the hotness scale). She's hoping that something happens to cancel the wedding. She even tries to convince her parents to marry off her younger sister instead (who also happens to be smoking hot). The other family has a son that's smart, successful and kind but is just an average joe in the looks department.

The young woman honors their family traditions but she has zero physical attraction to the groom-to-be. He on the other hand, is over the moon at his luck.

They get married and are in their suite moments away from consummating their marriage. She's of the mindset to close her eyes and just get through it. What she doesn't realize, is that her new husband is hung like a horse, and being that he's a smart guy, has studied up on how to please a women (the Kama Sutra, online sex tutorials, the works).

He wins her over by rocking her world with an unprecedented amount of orgasms over the next couple of hours.

After their honeymoon, she flat out loves him. Bonus for him is that she is now a lot more sexually open to suggestions since he is giving her some serious deep-dicking. One of those things is bringing her sister in for some threesome action.

Or maybe she blabs to her little sister about her new hubby's cock skills. Now lil' sister is jealous and wants some of that sugar since her older sister tried pawning her off.
 
Last edited:
Nice basis for a story. I approve.

I used to think that this sort of thing was old fashioned and never really happened in the modern world. But that is wrong.

I work with a lot of Indian people. Not too long ago, one of the young technical people who reports to me came and had a special request: "My parents have found a wife for me. I need to go back to India to get married. May I have a week off?"

I was shocked! I thought this practice had gone out with buggy whips! But apparently not. I told him, "A wife? Hell, take a month! A good woman is more important than a job. Go, with my blessing, and have a great time!"

He did. When he came back, he was the happiest employee I ever had.

It would never fly in America, but the system does have its advantages.
 
It would never fly in America, but the system does have its advantages.

Yeah, arranged marriages can work pretty well depending on how it's done (i.e. parents who have their kids' best interests in mind, rather than looking for their own advantages).

I think one of the advantages it has is that people go into it with more realistic expectations about having to work at a relationship, instead of just expecting that Twu Wuv will see them through.
 
Hello. I am from India and people here still follow this tradition because it is a part of our culture since centuries.
Now about the story, I had the same thought in my mind once. The story was something like this -
Big sister wants to marry a fun loving and good looking guy and so she rejects a simple guy. She eventually marries the simple guy's younger cousin. Her family sets up her younger sister with that simple guy. After marriage both the couple go to separate destinations for their honeymoon. The simple guy happens to be richer than his cousin and so takes his wife to a better destination.
After their honeymoon, the two sister meet and exchange their experiences. At that time the younger sister tells all the wonderful experiences she had about the simple guy. According to her, he is simple just by looks but in bed he turns into Rocco. He is amazing in bed and knows very well how to please a women, thanks to his reading of such articles.
While the elder sister has a very good looking and fun loving husband, he is just an average in bed. There honeymoon was also not much memorable. She gets jealous of her younger sister. She regrets of leaving that simple guy over her husband.
She eventually plans to seduce him and even succeeds. But finally she finds out that it was all a trap set by the simple guy as a revenge for rejecting him. He fucks her letting her think that she had seduced him but he records everything. He shows the record to his cousin, accusing her of everything that happened. He takes his revenge by separating her from his cousin. The worst part is that her younger sister helped him in his plan because she found out of her elder sister's jealousy and plan to seduce her husband and so she wanted to teach her a good lesson...
(Sorry for writing such a long description!)
 
(Sorry for writing such a long description!)
It was a fine description of a clever little double-trap -- the manipulator is herself manipulated and played. It would even survive as a Loving Wives entry.
 
I don't know much about the categories but I think I would like to develope it as a softcore erotic thriller!!! LOL...
 
I like the story premise--up to a point. It needs another kick in the pants, though, to really stroke the arranged marriage concept and not be a run-of-the-mill story. The hung average Joe would, in my rendition of this, not be rocked by Ms. Universe, but would take on a mistress in the end who wasn't a looker but who was dynamite in bed. A twist on the twist.
 
Yeah, arranged marriages can work pretty well depending on how it's done (i.e. parents who have their kids' best interests in mind, rather than looking for their own advantages).

I think one of the advantages it has is that people go into it with more realistic expectations about having to work at a relationship, instead of just expecting that Twu Wuv will see them through.

Or going around looking for the "perfect match." Dedication is the fuel that powers a marriage. Compatibility just gives you better mileage.
 
Back
Top