The last person to post here wins . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. How was your day? :rose:

Eh, alright. Stayed pretty much indoors today in case the pager went off (which it did). Played some games and attempted (and failed) to get more writing done.

My mood has been all over the place lately. But better now you're here. :):rose:

Eh, alright. Stayed pretty much indoors today in case the pager went off (which it did). Played some games and attempted (and failed) to get more writing done.

My mood has been all over the place lately. But better now you're here. :):rose:

How sweet. :rose:

I did some writing this weekend. 500 words yesterday, and maybe 300 today. Not enough, I know that.

How sweet. :rose:

I did some writing this weekend. 500 words yesterday, and maybe 300 today. Not enough, I know that.

:heart::rose:

I'm stuck with one sex scene, had left these two characters locked in an embrace for months. Got some advise on how to handle it, hard part is just writing out the act of making love. Hard when your head is not clear.

:heart::rose:

I'm stuck with one sex scene, had left these two characters locked in an embrace for months. Got some advise on how to handle it, hard part is just writing out the act of making love. Hard when your head is not clear.

Does the story require you have the scene written out? Or can you leave the couple locked in that embrace or in the act of making love without giving all the details?

Does the story require you have the scene written out? Or can you leave the couple locked in that embrace or in the act of making love without giving all the details?

I will have that for the second scene, getting them into the bed and ending the scene there. I'm about halfway through the first scene and these are the two main lovers who are finally making love again since the first chapter in the series. I do want to do a full scene; but it's got to be slow, tender, yet passionate. The rest of the scenes have been more along the way one one night stands, this is the first real romantic love scene I've done so I'm a bit lost on it.

I will have that for the second scene, getting them into the bed and ending the scene there. I'm about halfway through the first scene and these are the two main lovers who are finally making love again since the first chapter in the series. I do want to do a full scene; but it's got to be slow, tender, yet passionate. The rest of the scenes have been more along the way one one night stands, this is the first real romantic love scene I've done so I'm a bit lost on it.

Well, envision what you like. Put yourself as the male main character, put someone you think is sexy as the female, and use your imagination. Don't think too much, just let the scene flow from that fantasy in your head to the screen.

Well, envision what you like. Put yourself as the male main character, put someone you think is sexy as the female, and use your imagination. Don't think too much, just let the scene flow from that fantasy in your head to the screen.

fx: < the sound of a lion, purring >

:rose::rose:

Aww. Come on back, John. Let's give you a big bro hug! And Maj always says "share and be shared," you know... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back