Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
maggot420 said:
precious and rare indeed are those that are amused by playing with maggots. :rose:
Just this maggot, I assure you. :D

And yea, I'm rare all right. In a weird way, that is. ;)

MagicaPractica said:
Can I just say? I'm a Stonyfield Farms girl all the way.
What exactly does the "all the way" mean? :eek:

Don't tell me you eat yogurt and just yogurt. :D

FatDino said:
What exactly does the "all the way" mean? :eek:

Don't tell me you eat yogurt and just yogurt. :D

I can't think of any snarky rejoinder at the moment. Too tired. Just means that's the only kind I buy. :rose:

MagicaPractica said:
I can't think of any snarky rejoinder at the moment. Too tired. Just means that's the only kind I buy. :rose:
No fun. *pouts*

Well I know I will never buy Danone again.

FatDino said:
I'm having a mouthful of yogurt and I can't swallow. You made me snicker so much.

This may very well be the first time "yogurt" has been used as verb, noun, and adjective. :D

Love the sig quote, FatDino. Barry Goldwater was a man I greatly admire. He was a true statesman and a true conservative. Not a religious fanatic, but a true adherent of smaller government and fiscal restraint.

I used to live in AZ, and his name is still legendary in that state. He was probably the most famous politician from that state, until John McCain (who took over his seat in the Senate).

SEVERUSMAX said:
Love the sig quote, FatDino. Barry Goldwater was a man I greatly admire. He was a true statesman and a true conservative. Not a religious fanatic, but a true adherent of smaller government and fiscal restraint.

I used to live in AZ, and his name is still legendary in that state. He was probably the most famous politician from that state, until John McCain (who took over his seat in the Senate).
Thanks. :)

I got the quote from a friend of mine when he told me to get over my shyness in social events. :D

~~~

Blurt: It's past midnight, I should be in bed, but why the hell am I not sleepy?

*another* sleepless night? C'mon dude, give us a break and stop makin them sick.
I need sleep. Then revision. In that order.
x
V

Dark chocolate is bitter :( but it seems to be doing the job, my body knows its chocolate, but its soooo bitter that my tongue can only take a TINSY bit at a time...so im not on a choc binge :D

~~~~

please get in touch, i dont think i can handle fretting all day :(

Fallenfromgrace said:
Dark chocolate is bitter :( but it seems to be doing the job, my body knows its chocolate, but its soooo bitter that my tongue can only take a TINSY bit at a time...so im not on a choc binge :D

~~~~

That's my plan too :)
gah - must buy more bitter chocolate.
x
V

Vermilion said:
That's my plan too :)
gah - must buy more bitter chocolate.
x
V

i realise now that this is what you were goin on about back when i was talking about potential diabetes :rolleyes: what gruelling punishment.

Though i have to say it is pretty morish...i find myself having a nibble quite often :eek:

;)

Fallenfromgrace said:
i realise now that this is what you were goin on about back when i was talking about potential diabetes :rolleyes: what gruelling punishment.

Though i have to say it is pretty morish...i find myself having a nibble quite often :eek:

;)

Good! :)

Also, the very dark chocolate actually has some beneficial health properties quite apart from the 'less suagr' thing. It's basically a happy drug :)
x
V

So...

My internet is back. FINALLY. It's good to be here again and I hope I haven't missed too much. In case anyone wonders... I had huge problems with my internet supplier, leading up to harrassment and debt collectors knocking on our door. It wasn't fun, and the really interesting part is that none of it was our damn fault. Anyway, it's good to see everyone again. *waves*

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get caught up on gazillions of threads.

Welcome back :D

__

Unrelated:

I have no idea what any of my hands in poker were last night.

fieryjen said:
So...

My internet is back. FINALLY. It's good to be here again and I hope I haven't missed too much. In case anyone wonders... I had huge problems with my internet supplier, leading up to harrassment and debt collectors knocking on our door. It wasn't fun, and the really interesting part is that none of it was our damn fault. Anyway, it's good to see everyone again. *waves*

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get caught up on gazillions of threads.

Jen is back.....time to have a party!!! :nana:

CeriseNoire said:
OMG it's such a good episode! Creepy...
The downside, only two weeks left until the finale...The upside. . .
They finally announced it's only a season finale!

Welcome back Jen! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back