Russia Russia OMG Russia

I know Browder's story, seen many interviews, and he's far from sleazy.

I think we can all agree that a hedge fund operator is a man you can trust, and we are fortunate to have him in a position to protect us from viewing unacceptable film documentaries.

Besides, who doesn't love neocons? :heart:
 
The murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich couldn't have anything to do with this.

And here I thought you couldn't post anything reasonable. :)

Trump and the Republican leadership in Congress are swirling the whole country down the toilet, but, hey . . . Obama . . . Hillary. :rolleyes:
 
v-057_1.jpg
 
I don't think you quite understand which news sources he was speaking of.
 
If you haven't heard of William Browder, you should:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-RsAGjUXtg&t=3194s

He's the one behind the creation of the Magnitsky Act. His book Red Notice about it is being turned into a movie, which I predict will be the first great film of the Trump Era--an expose of Putin, Humanitarian abuses in Russia, how a kleptocracy works, and what role the US plays, built around a true martyr and his friend.

Browder's comments here did not get covered in the press as they should have. He goes into detail about Natalia Valanetskya (sp.) and the other Russians at the Trump Tower meeting, and what they would have wanted from Trump. Unbelieveable. EVEN IF Dum Dum Jr. had no idea what he was walking into, just hearing how close this nest of snakes got to Trump is chilling. That they even gave them a meeting is shocking.

Here's an article with a fairly detailed history of Browder and his role in all this.
 
"You don’t get to lie to the American people for nine months, terrify them with fact-free ghost stories that their nation has been taken over by a hostile foreign body, use their terror to manufacture support for a new cold war, and then change the subject to Nazis and Joe Arpaio as soon as evidence emerges that you’ve been reporting blatant falsehoods. "

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/pundits-and-politicians-are-tacitly-admitting-that-they-lied-about-russia-4b1db7c8c63d
You don't get to lie about business ties with Russia, meetings with Russian officials and e-mail chains with Russian operatives about your political opponents, then expect to stay in office.
 
I really get a kick out of the uneducated left who truly believe the Dark Ages were great. Not once on here did any leftist say anything about the $150 million dollars the Clinton's got from Russia (that's the amount they admit to) or her selling the ore that most likely ended up in North Korea or Iran. The deals that Obama did with China and Russia and other two bit dictators. And really, who in their right mind thinks that the Russian's wanted Hillary to lose the election. She was bought and paid for by them and every other corrupt dictator and crooked CEO. Why do you think her "Foundation" took a hit when she lost the election? Duh.

No one on here accuses Obama of eight years of lying. (Remember how everything he said about Obama Care was a lie.) MSNBC use to have his picture and the White House as back ground in their studio, like some great dictator or king but now they have nothing. If you have seen their station, you know that they don't have "news" on weekends. A news station that takes the week end off. After all their stories are all lies, so why not wait till Monday. Funny.

And just resent, Mr. Sanders won a suit against the DNC and Hillary Clinton's people for interfering in the election process. Didn't need a fake committee of Clinton and Obama hold overs to figure that out.

Even with a do nothing Congress (mostly left over from Obama) and corrupt Justice System and the corruption of the press Trump still has done more in 9 months than Obama in eight years.

Just for fun. Name one leader other than Chavez of Venezuela who stated that Obama was just like himself and the two would have voted for each other, that had any respect for Pres. Obama. Even Castro and the Russians and everyone else treated him and his administration with contempt. And he was their best follower.

Oh and the pardon of the Sheriff. His was a political conviction. If you feel moral insult over his pardon than how do you explain your lack of same over the gangsters, drug dealers and traitors that Pres. Clinton and Pres. Obama gave pardons to? When you come out against those two for all the real criminals they set free then we will take you serious about the Sheriff. He really should be made the FBI Director. Serious.

Look I'm sorry if I called leftist stupid and hurt anyone's feelings. Honest I thought you all ready knew you were stupid.
 
Mueller Has Early Draft of Trump Letter Giving Reasons for Firing Comey


The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, has obtained a letter that President Trump and a top political aide drafted in the days before Mr. Trump fired the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, which explains the president’s rationale for why he planned to dismiss the director.

The May letter had been met with opposition from Donald F. McGahn II, the White House counsel, who believed that some of its contents were problematic, according to interviews with a dozen administration officials and others briefed on the matter.

Mr. McGahn successfully blocked the president from sending Mr. Comey the letter, which Mr. Trump had composed with Stephen Miller, one of the president’s top political advisers.

Now THAT I would love to see!
 
Smoke billowed from the soon-to- be-ex Russian consulate in San Francisco after Tromp ordered it shut down tit-4-tat. SF fire crews dashed to the scene to ensure no City stuff burnt down. "Oh, we're just getting rid of trash in the fireplace," the firedogs were told. Crews kept their hoses aimed.

Meanwhile, this was the hottest day on record ever for San Francisco. Temps hit 105f downtown. My kids and grandkids out on Portrero Hill likely played in the sprinkler. The City burns; the incriminating documents burn; near-naked bicyclists burn. What a day!

Oh yeah, Russia. If you think Putin wants to Make America Great Again, I have a bridge to sell you. It's a nice bridge. But like Portland OR's Sellwood Bridge across the Willamette a couple years back, it's a cash-and-carry transaction. You pay cash; you carry it away. What a design statement!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top