Any other nonbinary folks here?

I think we are the most diverse...

of all 'sub groups' in the LGBT community: everything from all-the-way post-op to bisexual Crossdressers (like me) to Hetero CDs . There are so many individual shades to us, that I just marvel at the degrees at which people find their maximum comfort. I don't pass, probably wouldn't when I was twenty - I'm fairly slim, but have a face larger than any woman I ever met.

I enjoy being a man dressed as, acting like, and assuming the sexual 'role' of a woman.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/933d1e5697364295794aa77683a0b3cc/tumblr_oud7j2N3t31wxtxhro9_1280.jpg

of all 'sub groups' in the LGBT community: everything from all-the-way post-op to bisexual Crossdressers (like me) to Hetero CDs . There are so many individual shades to us, that I just marvel at the degrees at which people find their maximum comfort. I don't pass, probably wouldn't when I was twenty - I'm fairly slim, but have a face larger than any woman I ever met.

I enjoy being a man dressed as, acting like, and assuming the sexual 'role' of a woman.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/933d1e5697364295794aa77683a0b3cc/tumblr_oud7j2N3t31wxtxhro9_1280.jpg

If that is you, you certainly look sexy doing it! Keep having fun!

Masculine, Feminine, Non-Binary, I'm just me. I normally wear clothing that either sex could wear socially and enjoy sex with both men and women. Not sure how that would "label" me, but I'm just me and that's good enough for me.

Labels are not there as hats for people to wear or brag about. Labels ( for want of a better word ) are useful for a number of reasons. For academics, they can assist in identifying patterns of behaviour within a population - perhaps as predictive tools or to highlight particular needs of a group of people, which in turn is used by care providers to improve their services. For individuals, it’s a shorthand to find people who are likely to have the same outlook or be in a similar situation for support, friendship, organising etc. :)
The last thing it is, but is often assumed to be the only meaning, is an ego badge.

For individuals, it’s a shorthand to find people who are likely to have the same outlook or be in a similar situation for support, friendship, organising etc. :)

This particular useful function of labels can be the most important for people who are made to feel like they are outsiders or sub-human. Just knowing that there is a whole spectrum of orientations makes it so much easier to live in a world that has focused on an extremely narrow range of "acceptable" choices.

Some people have the social skills and the societal opportunity to learn through direct in-person communication with others that, actually, everyone is weird and complex in some way. However, there are so many people who are socially isolated. Discussing these labels on the internet is a way to let them know that they are not alone, and that others have found fulfillment in being themselves.

Interesting thread, I just now stumbled across it. I love wearing clothes of both sexes. Right now I'm wearing lady tight leggings because they look and feel sooo much better than compression hose. Women's clothing is so much more comfortable and soft but many times I need to wear something more rugged and durable. It's a shame that because of society's standards I don't get to enjoy wearing feminine things more often.

I have spent most my life attracted to women but a few times have strayed across the gender fence and I'm sure I will do so again.

Back