Thong Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say Good Morning

attachment.php

Love it Nadine. Hot ass and love your sexy thong. Thanks for sharing.

Sorry, having a rare non thong day, but if I pull them up my bum can we pretend?

And lets pretend we are on US time and I have just snuck in on Thursday before pumpkin o'clock

attachment.php

Everything about this is sexy! You bum is such a turn on and I love those panties. Just saying...

Tiny T--

A thing, fishnets, and glasses.

Such a seductive trip, especially on your delectable body

Thank you dear

Happy Thong Thursday!

attachment.php

I'm totally happy everytime I see you posing in your sexy thong TT. You look totally incredible and utterly irresistable in your skimpy thong. I totally drool over that hot body of yours too and would love to rip those fishnets open and get at you for an even closer look :devil: Thanks for sharing

beautiful. love the lace and more

Thank you!

It's a can't miss with black lace!:kiss:

Thank you, most of my underwear is lace, in various colours!

I like see quick flashes.

Beautiful thigh

Thank you :rose:

Mmm, someone is delicious.

Is that someone you? ;) :kiss:

And you do have such an adorable butt!

Thank you! It's my first time showing it to people here lol

Nope, not Thursday and not a thong... but still very alluring and sexy indeed ;)
:rose::kiss:

Thank you :rose:

Going through the underwear drawer and found this. A bit lippy from behind though so you will have to make do with the G-rated clenched and turned version today.

attachment.php

Going through the underwear drawer and found this. A bit lippy from behind though so you will have to make do with the G-rated clenched and turned version today.

attachment.php

G-rated is just fibe by me misswannie and you look absolutely FUCKALICIOUS in that sexy G-string. Love that magnificent ass of yours too. Would love to rifle through your underwear drawer myself ;) Thank you so much for sharing :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back