Creampies

Ahh so jealous of you folks. My wife would never even dream of letting this happen. :(
 
Just spent a delicious hour reading through and i'm absolutely soaking now ..mmm

+1

This is a super hot thread! Hubby has yet to do this, as in eat his cum out of me! But he isn't adverse to it! Something we both fantasize about!

But gawd I want to 69 with a girlie and eat his cum out of her! So bad! Lap up ever drop as she grinds her cunt into my face for me to do so! YUM!!

~~One day! One day it will happen!! :)
 
The first time I met my wife to be, she gave me a creampie!

She was dating my best friend, he'd been away with work and hadn't seen her for a few weeks so I drove him down to the nurses home where she was staying.

They were obviously eager to catch up on a bit of lost time so I made my excuses and took a walk around town. After a couple of hours or so I figured that it would be OK to show my face so I headed back to the nursing home and went up to her room. She answered the door with a bed sheet wrapped around her and it looked as though I'd caught them in the middle of another fuck session! I made to leave but she said it was OK and that I could make some coffee while they finished what they'd started. Looking around her room, the coffee machine was near her bed so I got on with the coffee while she mounted my friend's thick cock and brought them both to a noisy finish.

I handed over the coffee while they relaxed in her bed but the atmosphere was charged. We got talking about stuff and Kevin told her about my recent bad luck with girls which amused them both but she laughter stopped when she offered to let me lick her ginger pussy! Katey tossed a pillow on to the floor next to the bed and had me lay down while she straddled my face with her hot cum filled pussy - what could I do? I made a pig of myself and licked her gooey 18 year old pussy for all I was worth! While my tongue brought her the pleasure she thrived on, she was busy sucking Kevin's cock.

What a crazy summer's afternoon, I watched them make love again and didn't need an invitation to lick her juicey pussy clean for a second time! They split up soon after (Kevin was dating a couple of other girls) and Katey and I started dating a few weeks later but that first meeting set the pattern for our future relationship.

Wow that would have been quite the scene
 
+1

This is a super hot thread! Hubby has yet to do this, as in eat his cum out of me! But he isn't adverse to it! Something we both fantasize about!

But gawd I want to 69 with a girlie and eat his cum out of her! So bad! Lap up ever drop as she grinds her cunt into my face for me to do so! YUM!!

~~One day! One day it will happen!! :)

WOW Lucky bastard. Make him do it. He'll thank you later for it
 
I belong to a Yahoo group for creampie stories, and have related a few true stories of lovemaking with my wife there. The stories there are overwhelmingly about cleaning up after a 3some or cuckolding, which is not my thing, but I stay subscribed because occasionally someone will write about enjoying a creampie in a monogamous relationship. Those are a turn-on for me.

As for my own cream-pie fetish, that has taken a while to make a part of our lovemaking but it has worked out. It started with me taking little breaks while fucking her to go down on her before either of us had cum. When I would enter her again I would whisper very excitedly how much I loved going down on her after I'd been inside of her. I would describe her scent, taste, and how beautifully swollen she was and it would make her wetter and more enthusiastic. I doubt that I needed to be so coy, but in my own shyness I proceeded cautiously because I didn't want her to think wanting to eat her after cumming made me some kind of a freak. Stupid, in hindsight but that's the way that it went. I started to add little things like how beautiful she is laying there with cum leaking from her pussy, and how truly erotic that is to see. I worked up to fingering her cummy pussy while telling her how beautiful and sexy she is, and then to scooping up cum and tracing it around her nipples before licking them clean. From there it was a pretty short step to eating her, but I was embarrassed to ask for it. Eventually I did, and I am thrilled to say that she has loved it. I wrote this about our or lovemaking :

My work schedule has been overwhelming for about two months. We haven't had many opportunities for sex, because by the time I come to bed my wife is fast asleep, but we've managed a few stolen moments. My work schedule has been tiring, but hasn't completely dulled my sex drive. When my day is finished in the early hours of the morning I have quiet alone time to indulge in solo guilty pleasures. For the past several of days, I've been edging myself to porn. I didn't let myself cum, I wanted to save that for sex with my wife, but I kept myself aroused and frustrated. There were a couple of close calls, but I managed to deny myself the release of orgasm and enjoyed it completely.

This afternoon the opportunity for sex finally arrived! She eagerly stripped and slipped into bed with me. Her naked body was exciting, and the days of pent up frustration made every touch, kiss, and nip a sensual treat. When she asked how I'd been getting along without her I didn't tell her exactly what I had been up to, but I did start whispering in her ear the things that I had been fantasizing about. I moaned how erotic it is kissing and licking her swollen cunt after I'd been fucking her.

I hadn't planned that out, but things took turn that I hadn't expected. I wanted to turn her on even more, tease her and enjoy watching her beg to cum, so I kept talking. In the past I have hinted that it turns me on to see her fucked pussy after I've cum inside of her. I've gone down on her and found our mixed taste combined with the visual of her aroused and leaking sex very exciting and haven't been shy about it. So between nibbles around her breasts and nipples I breathed how thrilling it is when she cums as I am cleaning her up. She moaned softly and said, "You can fuck me until you cum, and I'll try to wait so you can make me cum like that."

Her pussy felt so perfect around my cock, and her enthusiasm was exciting but I could feel her relax. I said some very nasty things that she obviously enjoyed as I pushed deep inside of her. We only fucked for a moment or two longer until the thought of her catering to that fetish pushed me over the edge. She coxed spasm after spasm of cum from my cock. In my worked up state I stayed hard and kept fucking her, which surprised her. Still, she kept her promise and with an obvious effort she kept herself from cumming as I enjoyed the feeling of fucking her deliciously sloppy cunt.

I knew I had cum a lot, but I was surprised by how much cum there was as she lay back and pushed my face between her legs. I was very attentive, much to her obvious delight, and cleaned her thoroughly. She pushed me back on the bed and said, "I want to be on top". She was aggressive, alternately grinding herself onto my face and lifting herself up to watch me tongue her pussy. Then she gave me a look that said, "I don't care what you think. I'm going to cum now." and slipped her fingers over her clit. She brought herself to a very enthusiastic orgasm as I did my best to flick my tongue between her pussy and clit.

It was very, very hot. It's still kind of new to us. I can count on one hand the times she's sat on my face after I've cum inside of her, but it's been a thrill for me and if I'm any judge of my wife's enthusiasm, for her too. I definitely suggest whispered hints and suggestions in the heat of the moment. They sometimes work out surprisingly well.
 
a couple of nights ago my wife and i were ahving sex.. she was riding me and telling me how much she wished it was her lovers cock up in her pussy and how much she wanted this other guy she knows.. and he looks to be pretty well endowed .. if his hands and feet are any indication.. as well as he is like 6'3".. any way.. i just couldn't hold back any longer and blew my load all up in her pussy... of course she was a little upset that it was so quick (it only took like 15 minutes as opposed to the normal 30-45 ..).. and that i came without her permission...
she then proceeded to roll off me onto her back with her legs up in the air.. then she said those 6 awesome words.... "well... what are you waiting for"

I LOVE licking her clean after i finish.. and I LOVE licking her clean after her lovers finish even more!
 
WOW Lucky bastard. Make him do it. He'll thank you later for it

;) Ooh he won't know what he's in for!

Nothing turns me on more then feeling the cum oozing out of my cunt, and using it as lube to masturbate and to cum again after sex! Soo fun to stuff my cunt again with the cum creaming out! Then, after I have made myself even more sticky and hot and bothered And he's watched me do this, then, I'd LOVE him to lick me clean so I can cum all over his face!

:)
 
mmm i wish my hubs was up for this, i love the idea it is so erotic, like scooping his cum from my cunt and eating it myself is.

Just spent a delicious hour reading through and i'm absolutely soaking now ..mmm



That is Hot!! Have you asked him?

I know he wouldn't go for it if i asked him outright, maybe i should not even give him option and just slide up onto his face afterwards, he's not adverse to that being done to him the rest of the time. :devil:
 
The first time I met my wife to be, she gave me a creampie!

She was dating my best friend, he'd been away with work and hadn't seen her for a few weeks so I drove him down to the nurses home where she was staying.

They were obviously eager to catch up on a bit of lost time so I made my excuses and took a walk around town. After a couple of hours or so I figured that it would be OK to show my face so I headed back to the nursing home and went up to her room. She answered the door with a bed sheet wrapped around her and it looked as though I'd caught them in the middle of another fuck session! I made to leave but she said it was OK and that I could make some coffee while they finished what they'd started. Looking around her room, the coffee machine was near her bed so I got on with the coffee while she mounted my friend's thick cock and brought them both to a noisy finish.

I handed over the coffee while they relaxed in her bed but the atmosphere was charged. We got talking about stuff and Kevin told her about my recent bad luck with girls which amused them both but she laughter stopped when she offered to let me lick her ginger pussy! Katey tossed a pillow on to the floor next to the bed and had me lay down while she straddled my face with her hot cum filled pussy - what could I do? I made a pig of myself and licked her gooey 18 year old pussy for all I was worth! While my tongue brought her the pleasure she thrived on, she was busy sucking Kevin's cock.

What a crazy summer's afternoon, I watched them make love again and didn't need an invitation to lick her juicey pussy clean for a second time! They split up soon after (Kevin was dating a couple of other girls) and Katey and I started dating a few weeks later but that first meeting set the pattern for our future relationship.

That's an absolute dream relationship. And what a great way to start! No worries about how to bring it up to your partner that you want to give it a try, you started a great situation right from the get go.

Very lucky couple.
 
From a womans point of view..I love going down on another woman who has been freshly filled.. The mix of pussy and cum is so exotic.
 
Cum swap

It isn't an unusual problem. A woman, the first to suck my cock, helped me over it by telling me if I didn't kiss her after she sucked me off, she would never do it again. I kissed her. Even though she had a mouth filled with cum, I pushed the distaste for cum aside, and gave her a lot of tongue. In no time I came to enjoy it

That's the way to do it. Actually, the sight of my cum in the corners of her mouth, coating her lips, on her chin made me so horny that cum swapping with my girlfriend was not unpleasant at all.
The next easy step was eating creampie. However, I'll only eat my own cum out of my girl's pussy. Of course, since I've never shared her with another man, at least not that I know of, that's not a possibility. Except that watching her fuck someone else is a great fantasy of mine.
 
Now that turns me on.

+1

This is a super hot thread! Hubby has yet to do this, as in eat his cum out of me! But he isn't adverse to it! Something we both fantasize about!

But gawd I want to 69 with a girlie and eat his cum out of her! So bad! Lap up ever drop as she grinds her cunt into my face for me to do so! YUM!!

~~One day! One day it will happen!! :)

I have to reply to this, world69peace. My-- girlie-- did this, but doesn't remember. Years ago at an out-of-town wedding we were drunk, and sharing a motel room with another couple. After a drunken fuck-- we weren't very discreet and didn't care what they thought-- I briefly passed out. When I woke up-- maybe ten minutes later-- I'm not sure. The other guy was in the bathroom and my girlfriend was naked, in the alcove, on the daybed with his wife. While I watched, the reclining woman guided my girl so that she was straddling her body-- and soon she was licking my cum off my girlfriend's thighs and from her pussy.
We were pathetic. Me and the other guy watched as she came, trying to get our cocks hard, but as horny as we were, the alcohol worked against us. By the way, for the next year my girlfriend insisted that none of this ever happened.
You talk so sexy, world69peace! And I like your name. I'd love to see my lady 69 with you and eat my cum out of her pussy while she licks your hubby's out of yours.
 
I have always had a fantasy of my wife and I getting gangbanged. Afterward, I am forced to clean her out/off.
I have never tried someone elses but I love creampies, I eat my own all the time.
 
I chickened out last night!:eek: We were talkin' about it...it had us both sooo hot, then....uh....you know. Oh, well...ther'll be more!:cattail:
 
Back
Top