Sybilrose - Far Above Rubies

Status
Not open for further replies.
ran57gr said:
Yes she was too!

Well, I'm thinking that pork ought to be ready by now.
What I love about sticking something in my oven... leave it there and forget all about it for a couple of hours.

Oopsie..... :confused:

That didn't sound exactly as I meant it to... but I'm sure you get my drift :devil: :D

Gotta go and serve lunch... I might peek in briefly later.

Sis, in case I miss you, have a wonderful Christmas :cathappy: :heart:

Blooze... Big Smile for you... please give my love to Jericho too :rose: :heart:

LMAO - a couple hours in your oven... the stuff of dreams, hot, wet, dreams :D

You have a good one Punkin - we'll see ya when we see ya. ;) :kiss:

~fingernail clip of the moon~

Another one to add to my collection of Macx quotes...before you know it I'll have enough to fill a book

TheBloozeMan said:
LMAO - a couple hours in your oven... the stuff of dreams, hot, wet, dreams :D

You have a good one Punkin - we'll see ya when we see ya. ;) :kiss:

Ah geeze don't start with the visuals....or I'll never get out of the shower today :eek:

Beam_of_lite said:
Ah geeze don't start with the visuals....or I'll never get out of the shower today :eek:
~~chuckling softly~~
Ah Little Bit - you are such a delight... :) :kiss:

...and so easy... :D

You make my day, you surely do... :heart: :rose: :)

TheBloozeMan said:
~~chuckling softly~~
Ah Little Bit - you are such a delight... :) :kiss:

...and so easy... :D

You make my day, you surely do... :heart: :rose: :)

hey hey there watch who you are calling easy!!!!!!! I just figure an erotic mind is a terrible thing to waste so i keep mine QUITE ACTIVE...LMAo_Ok baby...zipping threw the house naked...girls dancing to and fro..off to the shower I go!!

Beam_of_lite said:
hey hey there watch who you are calling easy!!!!!!! I just figure an erotic mind is a terrible thing to waste so i keep mine QUITE ACTIVE...LMAo_Ok baby...zipping threw the house naked...girls dancing to and fro..off to the shower I go!!
Oh now now... I wasn't calling you round heeled... :D

I was speaking of your mind - how quickly it can see. One does not have to go to great lengths to draw you a picture. It is a good thing. :kiss:

WHOA! Damn! Little Bit? Come back here...

(Dawg gone it... I didn't get to see hardly nothin... :( )

Last edited:
TheBloozeMan said:
Oh now now... I wasn't calling you round heeled... :D

I was speaking of your mind - how quickly it can see. One does not have to go to great lengths to draw you a picture. It is a good thing. :kiss:

WHOA! Damn! Little Bit? Come back here...

(Dawg gone it... I didn't get to see hardly nothin... :( )

Morning Blooze! Happy Christmas Eve!

Still got some coffee? Seems like you have been having fun playing with the ladies. :devil:

I fact Beam looked really good stepping into the shower. But she pulled the curtain really fast. :devil: :rolleyes:

I played bridge for a while. The first time I played tournament style bridge we won. I guess my bidding was unconventional enough that it flummoxed the regulars. (I had beeen playing rubber bridge for about two years before I started playing at the local bridge club.

:D

MaverickMan said:
Morning Blooze! Happy Christmas Eve!

Still got some coffee? Seems like you have been having fun playing with the ladies. :devil:

I fact Beam looked really good stepping into the shower. But she pulled the curtain really fast. :devil: :rolleyes:

I played bridge for a while. The first time I played tournament style bridge we won. I guess my bidding was unconventional enough that it flummoxed the regulars. (I had beeen playing rubber bridge for about two years before I started playing at the local bridge club.

:D
LOL - yeah, the girls are fun in the mornings...

Plenty of coffee - and I can always make more. It's like when I was in the Navy around here. Coffee pot going all the time - trying to keep the guys on the mid watch awake.

Wow, sounds like you really got into it. I started buying some books, reading the Bridge columns in the paper. But it was hard to find a game so I eventually gave it up.

I did, however, win a Cribbage tournament once. :D Got me a peuter mug all inscribed and everything. I keep my extra change in it now.

Its kind of funny - I always count the cribbage score when I play poker... I always get excited when I have 8s and 7s - then I remember what game I'm playing.

TheBloozeMan said:
LOL - yeah, the girls are fun in the mornings...

Plenty of coffee - and I can always make more. It's like when I was in the Navy around here. Coffee pot going all the time - trying to keep the guys on the mid watch awake.

Wow, sounds like you really got into it. I started buying some books, reading the Bridge columns in the paper. But it was hard to find a game so I eventually gave it up.

I did, however, win a Cribbage tournament once. :D Got me a peuter mug all inscribed and everything. I keep my extra change in it now.

Its kind of funny - I always count the cribbage score when I play poker... I always get excited when I have 8s and 7s - then I remember what game I'm playing.

I stumbled into a group of people in college that like to play rubber bridge and pinochle. Played that for a while and then my roommate talked me into playing at the local bridge club. I did ok after that first win and almost got to the master level before I quit playing. :D

Hot coffee is my morning fuel! :cool:

Glad you had a chance to sit and watch the stars and moon last night and sort things out.

A Little Christmas Story

My old man was a tough little fucker. Hard and fast. He was a hell of catcher, got a football scholarship to DU as a wide reciever., and he was just 5' 7". Like I said, fast - and tough. He gave the scholarship up. He says cause as soon as he saw how big the college boys were, he decided it was no place for him. What really happened is that his Dad died - and he quit to go to work and help out his Mom.

Later he caught in a fast pitch softball league. There used to be a lot of them back in those days - and they played good ball. One night I watched him run up the back stop about five feet to catch a foul ball. His cleats caught in the wire, and he broke his leg coming down. But he still held onto the ball. The guy was out. Like I said, tough little fucker.

He became a legend around the mine. One of the hangup men that they talked about when they told hangup man stories in the lunch rooms and bars. And one day, he gave up his hangup bid. He got spooked - didn't think he was fast enough anymore.

They moved him into management - engineering. Mainly because he knew so much about the mine - he didn't know dick about surveying and stuff like that. He was scrambling for awhile. That is how he got to be friends with George - George taught him trigonometry.

One night he came home, a little late, and he called us boys into the living room. He was sitting on the ottoman - something was up. He didn't sit on the ottoman unless something was up. He had us sit on the floor around him, and asked us to listen to him.

He told us about Sam. Sam was a mining engineer. He had just moved into camp from Bolivia with his family - four kids just like us. Bolivia was poor, and Sam was poor and this was his big chance. Moving to the States, getting a good job. But right now, he was poor. They didn't have a Christmas tree, they didn't have ornaments, and the kids didn't have any presents. That was why he was late, he had gone and bought them a tree. And Mom was sorting through our decorations, finding some extra lights, an old popcorn stringer... some Santas and Snowflakes that we hadn't used this year. And now Dad wanted to talk to us about the kids, about presents for Sam's kids.

He said what he wanted us to do is for each of us to pick out one of our presents so he could take them over to Sam's little apartment with the tree. I got wind that this was a big deal with Dad, so I made sure I picked what I thought was my best gift. My brothers did too. My Dad had tears in his eyes. He was proud of us.

I've got lots of stories about my Dad. He was a tough little fucker, and he's one of the greatest men I ever knew. And when I think of him, that night - him sitting on the ottoman with tears in his eyes - that is the image that comes instantly to mind.

My Dad and I are the same height - one day a few years ago my Mom said I grew up to be just as big. Somehow I doubt it, but she said it, and she said it like she meant it.

That's one of my badges. It's one of the things I hang on the wall.

Last edited:
TheBloozeMan said:
A Little Christmas Story

My old man was a tough little fucker. Hard and fast. He was a hell of catcher, got a football scholarship to DU as a wide reciever., and he was just 5' 7". Like I said, fast - and tough. He gave the scholarship up. He says cause as soon as he saw how big the college boys were, he decided it was no place for him. What really happened is that his Dad died - and he quit to go to work and help out his Mom.

Later he caught in a fast pitch softball league. There used to be a lot of them back in those days - and they played good ball. One night I watched him run up the back stop about five feet to catch a fowl ball. His cleats caught in the wire, and he broke his leg coming down. But he still held onto the ball. The guy was out. Like I said, tough little fucker.

He became a legend around the mine. One of the hangup men that they talked about when they told hangup man stories in the lunch rooms and bars. And one day, he gave up his hangup bid. He got spooked - didn't think he was fast enough anymore.

They moved him into management - engineering. Mainly because he knew so much about the mine - he didn't know dick about surveying and stuff like that. He was scrambling for awhile. That is how he got to be friends with George - George taught him trigonometry.

One night he came home, a little late, and he called us boys into the living room. He was sitting on the ottoman - something was up. He didn't sit on the ottoman unless something was up. He had us sit on the floor around him, and asked us to listen to him.

He told us about Sam. Sam was a mining engineer. He had just moved into camp from Bolivia with his family - four kids just like us. Bolivia was poor, and Sam was poor and this was his big chance. Moving to the States, getting a good job. But right now, he was poor. They didn't have a Christmas tree, they didn't have ornaments, and the kids didn't have any presents. That was why he was late, he had gone and bought them a tree. And Mom was sorting through our decorations, finding some extra lights, an old popcorn stringer... some Santas and Snowflakes that we hadn't used this year. And now Dad wanted to talk to us about the kids, about presents for Sam's kids.

He said what he wanted us to do is for each of us to pick out one of our presents so he could take it over to Sam's little apartment with the tree. I got wind that this was a big deal with Dad, so I made sure I picked what I thought was my best gift. My brothers did too. My Dad had tears in his eyes. He was proud of us.

I've got lots of stories about my Dad. He was a tough little fucker, and he's one of the greatest men I ever knew. And when I think of him, that night - him sitting on the ottoman with tears in his eyes - that is the image that comes instantly to mind.

My Dad and I are the same height - one day a few years ago my Mom said I grew up to be just as big. Somehow I doubt it, but she said it, and she said it like she meant it.

That is one of my badges. It is one of the things I hang on the wall.

:cool:

:rose:

Thank you!.

Well shit...

I need another cup of coffee - think I'll hit it with the rum again... :)

Everybody okay? I got a little lumped up there... :eek:

TheBloozeMan said:
Well shit...

I need another cup of coffee - think I'll hit it with the rum again... :)

Everybody okay? I got a little lumped up there... :eek:

Everybody needs a little lumping up everyonce in a while. I think that your folks were reallly good people who taught you well. Why you turned out the way you did. You paid attention and took it to heart. :rose:

I got a little dust in my eyes! ;)

MaverickMan said:
I got a little dust in my eyes! ;)
Don't you just hate it when that happens? Try blowing your nose. I've found that that helps a little bit, when you get dust in your eyes... :)

I'll probably tell some more stories about my Dad. Sybs and my Dad got along famously. He always tried to talk all growly and rough - to sound mean. And Sybs would laugh at him, and go sit in his lap and give him a hug, and a little kiss on the forehead. She'd say, "You don't scare me old man..."

And he'd laugh.

Time for me to put my game face on Macx and head out the door...I sure as hell hope this "full of myself" feeling lasts all day and I don't crash and burn out by NOON...Kisses and BIG HUGS

Ah....

Beam_of_lite said:
Time for me to put my game face on Macx and head out the door...I sure as hell hope this "full of myself" feeling lasts all day and I don't crash and burn out by NOON...Kisses and BIG HUGS

She missed my Christmas poem!

Twas the night before Christmas, we’d done it all over the house
I was still so damn horny, as was also my spouse.
Her stockings were thrown over the living room chair,
Her bra was still dangling from the tree over there.

Our toys were all tossed across our big bed
Which I used on her playfully while she gave me head.
She’d worn her satin blindfold, and this really shear lace,
Which I’d enjoyed touching while she sat on my face.

When down in our den there arose such a clatter,
I sprang up from the bed shouting “Now what the fucks the matter?”
Away to the stairs I flew with such speed,
Yanking it out of my spouse, so she damn near just peed.

The hand on the breast of this girl down below,
Her skin was so white, almost like new fallen snow.
And what to my wondering eyes should appear?
But this guy in some suit, with several naked girls standing near.

With a hard cock so obvious, as she jacked it real quick
I knew in a moment, she’d be sucking his dick.
More rapid than eagles, his cum it soon came.
And he called to the girls, and called out their names.

Cum get it now Marsha,
And Shasha you vixen.
And here’s some for you
Donna and Trixen,
To the top of my prick
One of you now cup my balls
Then suck away, suck away
And make sure you get alls.

As creamy cum spurted from the tip as it flew,
When two knelt before him as he leaned forward to screw
And one stood behind him, another in front,
And she spread then her lips, as he licked her sweet cunt.

And then in a twinkling, I heard from behind,
My wife now approached, “Can we join? Would you mind?”
As I then turned my head, as he turned around,
Several of the woman took my wife to the ground.

I noticed just then he was as naked as me,
And his clothes now strewn on the floor with much glee.
He handed out toys to the girls standing by,
While several went down on my wife with a sigh.

Her eyes how they twinkled, her nipples rose cherry.
As each one was sucked, along with her berry.
His cock now it entered, sliding deeply inside.
And he thrust hard and deep, splitting her wide.

The stump of his prick as he entered and thrust,
And sucking her tits, which was also a must.
Then the cum how it spurted! All over her belly!
And he laughed, and he shot, and cream filled her with jelly!

Then he pulled out and sat there like some jolly old elf,
And I laughed when I saw that in spite of myself.
With a wink of his eye, and a twist of his dick
He motioned the girls to begin fondling my prick!

They spoke not a word, but went straight to their work,
And they now sucked and nibbled, and gave it a jerk.
Then laying a finger near the rose of my ass,
Up to the prostate they tickled, which made me cum fast!

And soon it was over, and with a whistle they flew
Out into the night, there was elsewhere to screw.
But I heard him exclaim as they drove out of sight,
“Sorry wrong house, but was still fun there tonight!”

MaverickMan said:
How was the Christmas Eve Mass? :confused:

Beam can wish you Merry Christmas in about 12 minutes. :D
Well, things got a bit boogered and we called that little adventure off. Jericho and I talked - decided we are going to have to bring in a therapist with Nikki. She's all jacked up and don't understand why. So Jericho took her home with her, they baked cookies and she's going to spend the night.

I ain't going anywhere quick - got the brain spinnings... I'm glad to run into somebody to talk to... :D

TheBloozeMan said:
Well, things got a bit boogered and we called that little adventure off. Jericho and I talked - decided we are going to have to bring in a therapist with Nikki. She's all jacked up and don't understand why. So Jericho took her home with her, they baked cookies and she's going to spend the night.

I ain't going anywhere quick - got the brain spinnings... I'm glad to run into somebody to talk to... :D

Hey honey you need a hug? :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back