HI Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

windesire

Literotica Guru
Lets make a room for Michigan..Home of the frozen ones...and lets defrost :kiss: by gettin heated up..MMmmmm:rose:

Hey now...

Michigan can be a little slow at times, and how are you managing to keep warm?

Re: Hey now...

hippie13 said:
Michigan can be a little slow at times, and how are you managing to keep warm?

By tanning ......and the heat of a passionate man...know of any...???...:p

Flint MI here................

I'm between the Flint and Lansing area and interested in meeting some Michigan women or couples. I'm easy going and up for almost anything. I'm not bi but would be interested in meeting couples with open relationships. I like open minded, sexually charged people that aren't into head games. Sex, intimacy and casual companionship are what I'm after.....Anybody out there interested in the same? Anybody want to get together by email or IM and get to know each other a little?

Re: Re: Hey now...

windesire said:

I have this fantasty of going to the tanner with a woman like you and one or the other of us sneaking into the other persons tanning room. 20 minutes of hot tanner sex! The heat of the tanner, a passionate woman and a passionate man.....the chance of getting caught. The probability of getting away with having sex in public with strangers just feet away outside the door.....sounds like fun to me.....how about you???

Re: Re: Hey now...

windesire said:

Hmmmm, I suppose I could be of help in that, what part of the state are you in?

north of the tri-cities here...how's everyone doing?...besides freezing:D

Windesire....

I'm from the detroit area, and there's nothing I'm not up for (including a little private-while-public intimacy...) where've YOU always wanted to try it? The object of the game is to stay the warmest the longest, but somehow the women always win when they play against me....Oh, wait, guess that has to DO with me, anyway...well message or write me if you get a chance at apollides@yahoo.com or at apollides@literotica.org (yeah I got one here, too) hope ta hear from ya!

Hi Michigan

I'm all for michigan having a room. It's soo cold here now,don't know if we can warm up any time soon. I would be willing to try. Maybe if we keep this thread going long enough somthing might happen. Here in SE michigan trying to stay WARM !

carrie-on said:
Here is a link to a thread from a while back with lots of folks from Michigan on it! Welcome to Lit! There are a couple of us on here from the UP.

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55453

I just went and read that thread and it looks like there was some interest in a get together. I know it didn't happen but is anyone from MI still interested in a get together for dinner, drinks, more, etc.....??

hi again

I also went in ane read from the links...so did anyone get together for drinks/:devil: didnt sound like it :(
I live in the Midland area for those who have asked...and thanks for the replies...got some good ones..my favorite one is...sneaking to one another's tanner...mmm ..nice thought...now that would be hot!!...send me a email...give ya a date and time... ;) and there are two tanners:D
*smiles*

BTW...help...how do I put a AV on ???

:rolleyes:

Re: hi again

windesire said:
I also went in ane read from the links...so did anyone get together for drinks/:devil: didnt sound like it :(
I live in the Midland area for those who have asked...and thanks for the replies...got some good ones..my favorite one is...sneaking to one another's tanner...mmm ..nice thought...now that would be hot!!...send me a email...give ya a date and time... ;) and there are two tanners:D
*smiles*

I can't help you on the AV question but I can send you an email about the tanner........

?

windesire said:
*smiles*

I tried to email you and I got the email back as undeliverable.....I sent you some PM's instead.....

hi there

Welcome to Lit!!!

I am still fairly new here and am also from Michigan...

To answer the AV questions....

after 30 posts, you lose your Lit "virginity" and after 100 posts, you get to pick an AV... there is a thread in the How To forum to help with that once you get to your 100th post!

I am in the Saginaw area...

~daisee

Hi all, hope everyone found a way to keep warm. If you did why dont you let the rest of in on your secrect. I still feel a little frosty here.

Well Barry I would let ya know the secret hidin place....but still looking for myself...but have to agree..not many in here..must be somewhere eh?...or too frozen to get heated up...nah cant never been that cold...:D

I live near Midland/Mt Pleasant area

Bump

Time for a post bump. AS well as try and get my two cents in looking for someone who likes to have a nice quiet dinner in the Flint area. Drop me a line if interested.:confused:

Seeing as I'm new here and the tempature has fallen back into the teens, I thought I'd drop a line to say hi and see if this will get the thread any more life. As for me, I'm a 26 y/o male who lives in the M.P./Midland area and, yes, some warmth would be nice. :D

sexybald27 said:
Seeing as I'm new here and the tempature has fallen back into the teens, I thought I'd drop a line to say hi and see if this will get the thread any more life. As for me, I'm a 26 y/o male who lives in the M.P./Midland area and, yes, some warmth would be nice. :D

Howdy neighbor!

I am in Mid-Michigan, also... about half an hour from Midland!!!

Welcome to Lit!!!

~daisee

19/m MI

burbs of detriot here. wow it's cold!:eek: maybe someone could help keep me warm...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back