New girl on the block

FannyByGashlite

Experienced
Hi everyone

I have been looking at other threads and got really hot and have at last decided to reciprocate :)

Hope to get lots of response as responce means attention and attention turns me on. :)

Me and my boyfriend love taking photos, our real passion is exciting, slightly dangerous places. Dangerous if you get caught that is... :)

Here is one to get started...

Hugs from Fanny

Attachments

• lit01.jpg
    lit01.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 3,582
Welcome Fanny, you look sexy in that picture, dripping wet like that. Look forward to seeing more.

Hi everyone

I have been looking at other threads and got really hot and have at last decided to reciprocate :)

Hope to get lots of response as responce means attention and attention turns me on. :)

Me and my boyfriend love taking photos, our real passion is exciting, slightly dangerous places. Dangerous if you get caught that is... :)

Hugs from Fanny

What a stunningly gorgeous lady with an amazingly beautiful body!

Hi everyone

Hugs from Fanny

Nice start to what I hope will be a long thread filled with lots of your hot pics.

Very sexy! Looks like breakfast was ready and waiting, no need to make anything gorgeous:devil:

You have a very lucky man... You are extremely beautiful... Thank you for sharing

Back