I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong thread, lovely! My Birthday is in May. :D
Dreaming the year away! Last thing I remember was a lovely Christmas strip tease...Something about frosty the snowman and happy birthday? So I'm early sweetie 😘

Dreaming the year away! Last thing I remember was a lovely Christmas strip tease...Something about frosty the snowman and happy birthday? So I'm early sweetie 😘

He he you're very early! :D x

Ah right, so you expected me to pm you? lol
Definitely not. Honestly, I expected you to ignore it. I mean, it was CHEEZY. But I got some props in the thread. I am not complaining one bit! I'm just saying I wouldn't be adverse to PMs from someone like you. (Not to be confused with PMS of course)

Definitely not. Honestly, I expected you to ignore it. I mean, it was CHEEZY. But I got some props in the thread. I am not complaining one bit! I'm just saying I wouldn't be adverse to PMs from someone like you. (Not to be confused with PMS of course)

Well I obviously did ignore it! :D
You definitely don't want to come near me when I have PMS.......Hubby gives me a knowing look and then I know I'm bad! lol :D

What was wrong in the first place!? Is it that new medication or whatever it was you started that's it? Poor baby. I'd give you lots of cuddles and rub your back all day. :heart:

Yes, change in tablets. Was without any for 4 weeks.

Mmm......Yum. :kiss:

Hello pretty lady,

Another fly by visit from me. Hope you're okay and 2013 is bearing well for you so far.

Hugs

*Runs in, Delivers a BIG HUG to _me_, Delivers a BIG HUG to Bethy, and then runs out to deliver a BIG HUG to emmy*

*Runs in, Delivers a BIG HUG to _me_, Delivers a BIG HUG to Bethy, and then runs out to deliver a BIG HUG to emmy*

Well I obviously did ignore it! :D
You definitely don't want to come near me when I have PMS.......Hubby gives me a knowing look and then I know I'm bad! lol :D
Well could you tell hubby to let us know when that is? ;-) LOL. I hope you are feeling better though. My wife has bad PMS sometimes too haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back