Daddy’s little slut! (open, but PM Sail Away first)

sail away

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 2, 2001
Posts
1,729
Sandy is a single mom with daughter Steffi. Mom has always been sexually open (sleeping around, into kinky things, etc.), but hubby was more conservative so he left about a year ago. Soon after, Sandy met Tom at a party, they spent the night together and have been together ever since. Tom is also open sexually, so the two are a perfect match! Sandy, with daughter Steffi, moved into Tom’s two story house in the suburbs about six months ago and have even set a date to get married. Sandy and Tom have a sexually open relationship. Involving friends and the occasional roll play fantasy like Sandy acting as a high price prostitute and Tom being her customer. The three live in Los Vages, so prostitution is legal.

Tom is a successful real-estate agent and Sandy is a business manager and travels often.

Tom and Steffi get along very nicely. They feel comfortable talking about anything. But Steffi feels frustrated about her sexuality (or lack of it) and is starting to have a fetish about older men since she and her mom moved in with Tom. Steffi has been shyly teasing Tom by walking around the house in just a towel or bra and panties or ‘accidently’ flashing in front of Tom. She swims in the backyard pool in her G-string or tanning in the ‘raw’.

This SRP is about Steffi’s desire to explore her sexuality, but she is timed. She is frustrated because she sees how her friends and mom and stepdad to be are having such an active sexual life and Steffi wants that too.

Narration:
So this is the start of this SRP. Tom is played by Sail Away.
The role of Steffi taken.
This SRP is listed as ‘open’ because there may be other parts coming up. If you are reading along and want to jump in them PM Sail Away and we’ll see what we can do.
In any case please post with originality and felling. And write posts that are about as long as mine (no short sentences).
 
Last edited:
Narration:
Sandy and I don’t really flaunt our sexuality in front of her daughter, but we don’t hide it ether. Usually Sandy and I have sex in the master bedroom with the door open, and usually Steffi sleeps in her room with her door closed. Walking past her door late at night I usually see the lights on, under the door, and hear music and her talking to her girlfriends on the phone. If there is something ‘experimental’ that Sandy and I want to do then we usually wait until Steffi is out with her friends or something. Like the time, last month, Sandy and I experimented with starting a modest dungeon in the garage while Steffi was at a sleep over at a friend’s place.

IC:
Sandy and I are a great match in many ways, we often cum together too. We are usually quiet when having, but this time Sandy came a bit harder than usual and screamed, “OH GOD!” at the moment of her climax. We were basking in the aftermath of sexual climax. I was on top of Sandy with my still hard member deep in her sex while she lay with her legs wide apart under me. We were kissing while in our mutual exhaustion. I looked at Sandy and whispered, “I think Steffi herd you.” Sandy looked and me, smiled slyly and said, “I wanted her to here me.” My face went blank. Sandy gave me a kiss and continued, “I’ve see the way you eye her and I’ve seen the way she flirts with you.” She paused and continued, “Do you wan to fuck my daughter?” She lay there with a sly smile as if to say, ‘there…I know what you’re thinking!’ I paused for a moment and knew that the ‘cat was out of the bag’. I replied in total honesty, knowing that Sandy always could see through me. “Yes,…I’ve fantasized about doing it with her.” At that point I felt my cock harden and push into Sandy’s warm sex while my cum started to leak out. I waited to Sandy’s reply with intrepidation. But she just smiled and replied, “Maybe I can set you two up!” My eyes widened and I wondered what she was thinking. Then she replied, “I think she’s been having the same thoughts about you!”

Later the next morning:
Steffi’s mom is traveling on business for a week starting this morning. The three are having breakfast and the subject turns to a sexual tone. Sandy has noticed her daughter’s teasing of Mom and nonchalantly suggests to Steffi that Tom introduces her to an active sexual lifestyle. Tom and Steffi look at each other and Steffi says…
 
Last edited:
Steffi

"Mum!"

I felt myself blushing deeply at such an embarassing suggestion, but of course I was secretly relieved that mum has given the green light.

Although flirty and a bit exhibitionist, I'm also shy, and don't feel comfortable discussing sexuality or sexual matters in front of mum. Still, I did come down to breakfast today in just my long white sleep t shirt with pastel pink cotton briefs under, well aware that my smallish pink nipples show through as dark smudges, and that any time I move, the short hem lifts to show my rather cute pink-covered bum cheeks and long toned legs.

I also loves the way Tom looks at me, but couldn't possibly let him know! Especially when mum's not around, getting a delicious warm glow inside ...

Grabbing a juice from the fridge, so conveniently on a low shelf and requiring some bending over, I came and sat at the table.
 
Last edited:
OOC: Opps, made a little mistake in my last post. In the last paragraph, its Steffi’s mom who suggests that Tom introduces Steffi to a new sexuality. I mistakenly wrote Tom suggested to Tom. I’ve edited it.

IC:
I had to smile when Steffi said “Mum!” in a surprised tone. I looked at Steffi and my eyes wondered down to her firm teen breasts scarily covered by the flimsy top. What was coved was silhouetted by the sun from the window next to her. Her erect nipples plainly pressing into the thin fabric. I waited for her to decline her mum’s offer, but that never came, so I took it as an acceptance. I even wondered if she gave a mock surprised tone. Maybe she was waiting for this opportunity – like I was!

Steffi then got up to go to the kitchen and my eyes followed her. I watched her little ass wiggle. As she bent over to get something in the frig and I watched her half naked ass that seemed to be aligned in my direction. In the meantime Sandy and I looked at each other and smiled knowingly. Sandy winked at me and whispered, “Make a good little slut out of her!”

Just then we heard Sandy’s cab drive up and honk. “Oh, that’s my ride! I have to run!”, Sandy said suddenly. She kissed Steffi on her cheek. Then she turned to her daughter and said, slyly, “Have fun sweetie.” I walked to the door and helped Sandy with her bags to the cab. I was still dressed in just my PJs, but this is a quiet suburb. While walking out to the cab Sandy gave me a passionate kiss and she was gone!

I walked back in and sat down at the table. Here we are. Steffi and I would be alone in the house for a week while her mum is across the country. I took in a deep breath and let it out. I looked at Steffi and said in an inquisitive tone, “You didn’t seem to disagree with what your mum suggested. Would you like me to help you discover your sexuality like you mum and I do?” I smiled and waited for her reply…

OOC: I edited this post a bit
 
Last edited:
Steffi

I didn't answer Tom, but couldn't help wondering how far Mum was prepared for me to go with him.

Sitting at the table drinking my juice, I kept glancing up at him, seeing the way he was looking at me. I felt sure that Tom had been checking out my ass, which by the way is a rather tasty piece even if I admit it to myself, and it made me feel good that he had looked.

The thing was, I got a warm glow inside when men watched me. Sure, I knew it was pervy and I was supposed to be grossed out by it, and did pretend with my school friends, but the fact remained that it made me feel sexy, and warm inside, and tingly in places where tingly was sooo good!

Sucking my tummy in and pushing my 32b tits out against the thin night t shirt, I took a last swallow of juice and used the head-back position to really make the most of my chest, looking out the corner of my eye to see where Tom was looking.

"I need to grab a shower ... any ideas what we might do today?"

It was an innocent question, but I blushed as soon as I said it, especially after all the suggestive prompts from Mum!

Leaning forward, accidentally letting the neckline gape, I stood up and faced Tom, pausing to hear his suggestion before going upstairs ..
 
Last edited:
I handed her the cell phone and said nonchalantly…”Here sweetie. It’s you mum.”

I watched on as Steffi lifted her glass, and her dainty head, higher then was needed to finish her juice. It dawned on me that this was the position for deep-throating! I looked as I saw her swallow and wondered how far she could deep-throat! Was she ‘talented’ like her mum? Did she only do ‘mouth’? Did she ever do oral?! I wondered! I resolved to turn her into a deep-throat slut like her mum by the end of the week!

Before I could continue with my fantasy, Steffi bent over to get up from here chair letting her flimsy top fall way giving me yet another glimpse of her perky breasts. She did not need a bra! But maybe there was something that she did ‘need’. I smiled and wondered how far she would be willing to go!

“Oh…I have a few ideas.”, I said in reply to Steffi’s question. I had to smile! I had a few ‘ideas’ indeed! As Steffi padded off to her room I said, “I thought I could treat you to a shopping spree!” “But I have to drop by work for a minute too.”

I heard the shower going in Steffi’s bathroom while I started getting dressed. A moment later I heard my cell go off. “Hello?”, I answered. It was Sandy. “Hope I didn’t get you in a ‘bad’ position?”, she said slyly. She was implying that I was fucking her daughter already! ‘Damn, that girl has a wicked mind’, I thought! “No sweetheart…not yet!”, “I want to give it a ‘slow burn’.”, I responded. Then I had an idea, “Here…I’ll let you talk to your daughter.” I walked into Steffi’s bedroom and nonchalantly opened the door to her bathroom. The shower has a frosted glass sliding door. It is frosted only in the middle from about the knees to neck. I stepped in the bathroom, wondering what reaction Steffi would have. This was the first time the two of us have been in the same room together with her naked! I sometimes wondered if Steffi ‘shaved’ like her mum does. I wondered if I would find out now! I opened the sliding glass door a bit…not quite enough to expose Steffi…unless she wanted me to! Then I handed her the cell phone and said nonchalantly…”Here sweetie. It’s you mum.” I stood in there waiting for her to finish with her call…but only using that as an excuse to stay!
 
Last edited:
Steffi

"Shopping sounds great!" I yelled over my shoulder as I left the room, but I wasn't sure Tom heard me. I hoped he was taking a good look at my ass as I swung my hips on the way to climb the stairs to my room.

Once there, I left the bedroom door just to rather than properly closed, and quickly slipped off the t shirt and my briefs, tying my brown hair in a ponytail. I couldn't help thinking how exciting and how embarrassing it would be if Tom came in now! My hands covered my tits as I pretended to my self that he had just barged open my door and I span to face him ... no, I tried it again spinning to face him first then covering my tits, then remembering to cover my pussy ... aah! running out of hands! I did it again, this time putting an arm across both tits and a hand over my pussy, but making sure the pretend Tom saw me naked first!

I could feel the excitement growing inside my belly at my wicked thoughts! Giggling to myself I wandered through to my bathroom and turn on the shower, climbing in as it reached temperature and sliding the glass door shut.

putting plenty of soap on my hands I ran them over my body; my boobs, belly, ass, mound, making a lather in the neatly trimmed dark triangle, pleasing myself, lost in naughty thoughts...

I felt cool air suddenly invade my shower as the glass door was slid open a little ... TOM!!!!

Suddenly there he was..IN MY BATHROOM! I pretended I wasn't panicking and sort of kept my back to him as he handed the phone in and said something about talking to mum..

Putting the phone to my ear, I realised I could pretend that in concentrating on what Mum was saying I could pretend I forgot about Tom?

"Mum?" I said into the phone, but I couldn't hear her. I turned to face Tom, hiding behind the glass door and handed the phone out.

"Tom, I can't hear Mum?"

e35nwo38ahaw4.jpg
 
Last edited:
OOC: Very nice post! Especially the pic.

IC: As quietly I stepped into Steffi’s bathroom, I could, see through the frosted glass door, that she had her back to me. I could also see that she seemed to be ‘preoccupied’ somehow. I stood there at the door to the bathroom and looked on and smiled as Steffi’s hands seemed to attending to her ‘nether’ place. Was she fantasizing about me and trying to bring her self off? Had she done this before? I stood there and looked on for a moment. I thought at the fact that Steffi was not my daughter, but my girlfriend’s daughter. Yes, Sandy and are planning to wed, but the fact is that I will soon be molesting my girlfriend’s daughter…with her full authority!

Then remembering the phone in my hand, I stepped up to the shower door, again with her back to me, and opened a bit. Steffi was visibly shocked that I was in her shower with her naked! “TOM”, she said and kept her back to me in a vain attempted to hide her modesty. I had to smile! That’s just how I liked it! Playing the ‘game’, and there would be plenty of ‘games’ to play soon!

Steffi seemed to pause, as thought collecting her thoughts, then tuned to face me. Still ‘hiding’ behind the frosted glass door, but I could still see all of her charms…for the first time. I didn’t want to hand her the phone in the shower and get it wet, and at the sometime Steffi complained that she could not hear what her mum was saying. So mentioned that Steffi is in the shower and that I was there too! And I asked Sandy what she wanted to say to Steffi. I heard Sandy giggling over the phone and she said, “Sounds like you two are getting off to a good start!” Then she paused and continued, “I just wanted to tell Steffi how much you like your girls with bold pussies, so she’ll have to shave that little patch of hers…but why don’t you tell her that!”, I heard Sandy giggle slyly and hang up.

I closed the phone too and looking at the wet naked young girl I said, “Your mum says that I should shave your pussy for you!” I smiled at Steffi and waited for her reply!
 
Steffi

"You should what?!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, and pressed myself into the wet frosted glass shower door in a sort of defensive hiding gesture.

Had Tom already seen enough of my young body to know I kept some pubic hair? Was he guessing? Did Mum herself know? Did she really tell him to shave my private area? And anyway, I like having a bit of hair down there. Maybe I'd be allowed to keep just a little? Perhaps a tiny arrow pointing naughtily down to my lips, or even a thin strip?

Now I know that I had just been fantasising about Tom catching me naked, even rehearsed it, and I guess now I actually was caught naked even if the shower door was hiding my body, but there was a difference between fantasising about being caught naked and actually letting Tom see me naked. After all, surely he couldn't see me clearly through the frosted glass .. could he? And and even bigger difference between that and letting him touch me in such a private place!

Was I ready for such a leap? I didn't think so .. not yet...maybe I should play for time?

"Er, I think I can take care of it.." checking to see how he reacted, see where he was looking, hoping my nakedness was reasonably obscured by the frosted glass
 
Hi had to smile when I heard Steffi’s reaction. She seemed generally concerned…and I love it! I think I could even feel a string in my shorts! Everything considered, it looked like Steffi liked to play the ‘poor…submissive’ type. I made some mental notes to myself to play along to that game and smiled slyly. Then I said, slyly, “Now look…you’ve been flashing me for a long time. And now here I am in your shower, and you never told me to get out.” I looked at the frosted door to the shower and could see that she did seem to have some bush, but it didn’t seem like much. Maybe she trimmed it. I paused to let the message sink in, then I challenged Steffi by saying, “I think you really want me to shave your pussy!” I again paused and smiled, “In fact I think you want me to do other things to you!” Then I put the question to her, in a slightly mocking tone, “You want me to shave your pussy…like I do for your mum...don't you?”

Without waiting for an answer I stepped back and took a quick cell pic of Steffi in the shower. Then I said, “Now get dried off, and come into the master bath. I’ll get things ready.” I paused and continued, “It’ll be fun…I promise!” As I left the bathroom I mentioned nonchalantly, “You know…when the shower door gets wet you can see right though it!”
 
Steffi

When the door is wet you can see through it? DAMN!! And he took a photo!?

I knew I hadn't asked him to leave, I hadn't really tried to hide my body, I hadn't really put up much of an argument against Tom shaving my ..... pussy .. there was something deliciously dirty about that word.

When I thought Tom was out the bathroom I said it aloud to myself , "pussy ... my pussy ... he's going to shave my pussy ... just like mum ... mum and daughter ..."

I could feel myself becoming aroused, it was all so very naughty, dirty, sexy.

I couldn't help it, but the talk of pussy, being naked in front of Tom (so he did see my nude body after all!), the photograph, my mum's boyfriend doing sexual things to me, it was too much and my fingers stroked the swelling lips which poked out between my legs.

Coming to my senses, I got out the shower, wrapped a large towel round myself from boobs to butt, the opening at the front, and padded into the main bathroom
 
While I was waiting for Steffi, I got some things together in the master bathroom. But this time I had an idea and got out a few extra things. I was still waiting for Steffi when I had an idea. I pulled out my smart phone and started fiddling with it. A few minuets later Steffi stepped into the large master bedroom, like a sheep led to sheering. She looked so delectable in that white towel. And the seam in front teased her nether area. We both knew that the towel would soon come off.

I reached out my arms and said, “How about a kiss for your ‘pussy trimmer’!”, I said with a sly smile. I think I got a rush from humiliating Steffi as much as she probably liked it…whether she knew it or not!

I placed my hands around her waist and gave Steffi a peck on the lips. Then I again gave her another kiss, but this time lingering. I started to kiss the daughter of my girl friend like a lover! I brought my tung to her lips in an attempt to part them in a symbolic sexual penetration…which would, no doubt, come later! At the sometime I moved my hands from her midsection and reached for the knot of the towel…and pulled slightly…
 
Steffi

Pussy Trimmer? I had to admit I got a quick rush when Tom said that! Not just the way he said 'pussy' which was turning me on so, but the idea that my pussy was his to trim, that I couldn't do it, wasn't up to the job. It was invasive, belittling, humiliating ... a rush!

I didn't say anything, but my heart was racing and the colour was rising up my chest to my neck .. I knew I was blushing as I felt his hands on my hips, his lips on mine....

Oh, but I almost melted ... It was like .. like.. I don't know, but it was good! Like my insides were connected to my pussy and nipples ..and when he slipped his tongue in, I felt a tingle down there as my thighs became slick..

Suddenly I felt the towel knot slip open .. I knew he would but I wasn't ready, and as he pulled back from the kiss I watched and felt the towel slip away leaving me .. NAKED!

Naked, close, where Tom can finally look at my body! Oh it felt amazing, almost like my head was going to collapse, my eyes almost losing sight, my tummy quivering, my thighs becoming more slick, my pussy tingling, nipples almost burning ..I watched his eyes
 
I let the soft white towel drop to the floor and took a step back to take a good look at the young girl that has been teasing me so much over the last few months. I had to smile… Now it is PAY BACK time! And I intended to ‘cash in’! I made no attempt to respect her modesty, and I’m sure Steffi was aware of my brashness. I saw her chest heaving with anticipation, her hardened unpierced nipples and finally the small tuft that will soon be no more! I could see that her mound seemed to be somewhat trimmed. Perhaps she did it herself, perhaps her mother did it for her. But Sandy never mentioned this before. Sandy (Steffi’s mum) knows how I like ‘my girls’ baby smooth. It was also plane that Steffi was sexually exited. The tender inner pink folds of her sex were protruding passed her outer lips and were slick with natural lubricant.

We stood there together while I admired her. “Turn around sweetheart.”, I said as I smiled approvingly. As she turned I said, “Very nice ass!”, in almost a mocking tone. As she returned to face me I stepped closer again and nonchalantly reached between her lags and stroked the little bush above her sex with my fingers. Then gauging her reaction I brushed my middle finger, slowly, over her tender folds from bottom then up…agonizingly slowly… I looked into her eyes. Her natural lubricant seemed to gush out in anticipation of a penetration that would not come! A small drop collected at the lower part of her folds and fell to the floor. I saw it as it dropped to the floor and made a wet spot there. Then I continued to stroke the sex of the daughter of my girlfriend and finally, slowly, broached the full length of my finger along Steffi’s enflamed clit! In her state it must have been like I was rubbing her clit with sandpaper! I know I was being cruel to her, but the fact that she took it and stayed still was a sign of her submission to me! Steffi was learning…leaning to be a slut…MY slut! As I did this I said softly, “Do you want me to molest you sweetheart?” Using the word ‘molest’ was so crude and deviant. I looked at her, and knowing how sexually stressful she was, I wondered if Steffi would have her first of many orgasms from me just standing here before me! This was as close to incest as one could get!

I then withdrew as though nothing had happened and showed Steffi to the master bathroom. “This way.”, I said as I motioned. I was loving the sexual tension, and I hoped Steffi did too.

On the counter in the master bathroom was a white towel with several implements with which the ‘dead’ would be done.

They were:
An old fashioned razor. (I have an electric that I use everyday and a safety razor for when Sandy demands that my face should be baby smooth. However, I sense that Steffi seems to like the feeling of being helpless and controlled so I thought I’d have some ‘fun’ with her by using the old fashioned razor!)

A can of shaving cream.

A small bottle of Alcohol. (Not needed, but I just wonder what a little dash of cold Alcohol would do to little Steffi’s clit!)

A few small towels.

A pair of small seizures

A few small Zip-Lok bags

A small bottle of baby oil. (This is for after… Well, just read along!)

I patted the counter next to the towel and said, “Sit up here my pet, and hold those long lags open for me. ”
 

Attachments

  • Straight-Razor-shave.jpg
    Straight-Razor-shave.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Steffi

Putting my hands behind me to grip the counter, I half jumped back to lift my ass onto the cold surface. Shivering slightly as much from tension as from the surface, I scooted my bum back a bit and placed my hands on my knees.

Looking Tom, 'Tommy' in the eye I slowly parted my knees, opening myself up even more to his gaze.



As soon as the towel had come off, his eyes had caressed my body, scrutinising, studying, and hopefully enjoying. He seemed to like what he saw, as far as I could tell, especially from the amount of time he spent staring between my legs. I could feel myself getting wetter and more swollen, and almost let a moan escape!

I turned round when he told me to, and was rewarded with a
“Very nice ass!”
, oh how that made my tummy squirm.

And then he began to touch me between my legs! He was touching my pussy! My knees went weak as he got bolder and bolder, until it was almost excruciating and delicious and I thought I might actually cum... and he offered to molest me ... oh yes, I wanted to scream out, yes molest me! but I stayed silent, my voice not working .. AND THEN HE STOPPED!

Oh how I wanted him to keep going, to make me his, to teach me, to show me what I've been missing! But oh the disappointment! My body was now screaming for his touch, but all he said was to follow him, hopefully to the bed, I thought.

We entered the bathroom, and there laid out like a doctor's tools, were all sorts of things.

“Sit up here my pet, and hold those long legs open for Tommy. ”
, so I did.
 
OOC: I whish I named this thread “Slut bootcamp”.

IC:
I was pleasantly surprised by Steffi’s obedience to my instructions. On the one hand she always seemed so timid. Yes she likes to flirt and flash me, but she seemed to do that timidly. But now, she stood in front of me naked and let me molest her! And then, with out hesitation, she got up on the counter top and spread her long lags for me, exposing the folds of her sex to me. Yes…I think Steffi ‘s progression into a slut is going better then I had hoped!

I looked at the little girl sitting on the bathroom counter top, naked, and holding her lags apart. I focused my site to her nether area and took notice of how her outer lips had completely separated, as if to say, “I can’t hold it back!” Steffi’s inner folds spilled out, and so did her erect clit! I looked on with a satisfied smile, and considered who to ‘do the deed’. I thought that my overtness would just make Steffi feel more humiliated, …but this would be nothing compared to what I had planed for her! I smirked slyly!

“Well…let’s get started.”, I said as I puled off my T-shirt. I was only dressed shorts now. I lightly patted Steffi’s inner thy and said, “But first a ‘before picture’”. I picked up my cell phone and positioned myself to get a good view of Steffi’s sex, but also the wanton look on her face. ‘Click’…”We’ll just keep that to remember what you looked like before we shaved your snatch.” I noticed that Steffi cringed or blushed every time I said something nasty and dirty to her.

Then I put the cellphone down and picked the small clippers. I took a step to Steffi and nonchalantly pinched a tuff of her pubic hair and, pulling on it, I clipped it off! Then I reached over her lag and fetched one of the small plastic baggies and inserted the hair into it. I repeated this process five more times. As I was doing this I engaged in small talk with my victim, “You must have plenty of boyfriends, because of the way you flirt.” Then I smirked and said brashly, “How often do you fuck!?” CLIP! Another tuft of Steffi’s pubic hair was gone!
 
Andrea

I sat there waiting, hands on my knees opening up my private places for him to stare at, and felt horny, and scared, and confused because I think I'm a good girl but I'm doing such bad things and enjoying them!

I should have hidden myself away, said that I was only playing and that it had gone too far, much further than I ever expected or wanted. But that was the problem, I knew I wanted it. For so long all my friends have been having sex, even my mum has sex, and I don't. Just my fingers, and its so damn frustrating! I know I want to have sex, probably lots of it, but it just never seems to happen, maybe because I'm scared of the boys who ask me out, scared of what they'll do, of what will happen. And now Tom is actually going to help me, with mum encouraging him!

I liked the way he looked at the sex between my spread legs, his face seemed to approve, to like what he saw, and that made me feel soo good that my already wet pussy just got wetter still, the juice running down my bum crack.

He pulled of his T shirt, which was cute, like I wasn't the only one bare, except of course I was! Then he took a photo! His second of me nude, and I was flattered that I was worth it. Hm, if that's a 'before' picture then there would be after pictures too, I just knew mum would want to see them! Oh but that was really embarrassing. I mean, its one thing for a girl to know that her mum knows she's having sex, who with, when, but to have her fuck the same guy and see the picture of her daughter? but I was horny, and taking the photo didn't calm me down at all! 'Snatch' ? A shiver ran through me, he was so naughty, Tom, but I knew I really liked it, and wanted him to be even naughtier, but of course I couldn't say anything!

And then he got to it, he was snipping off my lovely pubic bush. We'd not known each other long, and I was sorry to say goodbye, but this was it ... and he chatted like we were at the hairdresser! Which I suppose we were!

"Er what? Boyfriends, no, I don't ...and no I never have fucked!" blushing deeply saying the word aloud to Tom, and hoping he wouldn't ask me any more questions like that one, not wanting to appear backward, and stupid, and immature to him.

"I only behave that way with you, because you're safe. You're with mum so its ok .." I dried up, not sure what I meant to say, but not wanting to seem like a slut or a goody goody girl.

"Its not that I don't want to, oh!" I was getting myself in knots now and didn't know what to say!
 
Last edited:
“Your KIDDING!”, I replied in shock! I stood there with the seizers in my hand. Was Steffi kidding me? Considering the shy attitude it would seem that she was telling the truth. I thought how Steffi and her mum are so different. Maybe that had something to do with my agreement with Steffi’s mum! I smirked. Then I thought that I have more work to do then I thought! Once I calmed down I stepped over to the counter and picked up the can of shaving cream and said nonchalantly, “You know the way you’ve been ‘throwing’ yourself at me the last few weeks…and now… (I lightly padded her inner thy) I thought that you were a genuine fuck slut!” I stepped back in front of Steffi. I looked at her sitting on the counter top, holding her lags apart and exposing her sex for me. Her body was betraying her! The way her outer pussy lips were spread fair apart in a futile attempt to hold back the swollen inner folds. Steffi’s erect clit stood at attention protruding seemingly agonizing to be stimulated! I could even see a small gape of her virgin virginal entrance.

I placed the can of shaving cream to between her lags and pressed the button. The shaving cream came out slowly and I used my other hand to spread it around. It suddenly dawned on me how sensitive Steffi must be. I had a dastardly thought and ‘coped a feel’ as I let my thumb rub Steffi’s hard clit. I looked at her and tried to read her face. I wondered how far she would go to let me molest her like this. Then I removed my finger from her clit and I continued to stroke the cream around her pussy. I knew that soon the cream would give a warm feeling as it foamed up. There she was. Holding her lags apart for me, her pussy covered in shaving cream! “Time for another pic!” I put the shaving cream can down and picked up the camera again and snapped another pic…a close up this time!

I decided to break the silence by saying, “What about oral? Haven’t you at least ‘BJed’ a few guys?” I paused and then had a thought which would explain why Steffi has not been with a boy, “Do you only like girls?”, I said while I reached for the long razor.

Without waiting for Steffi’s answer I puled up the stool and sat down almost face level with my little victim’s soon to be bear snatch. Then I said nonchalantly, “You know, you and your mum couldn’t be more different.” I placed the sharp razor at the top of Steffi’s pussy. I continued, “Did she ever tell you”…I gingerly placed the razor on Steffi’s body and drew it down. It made a sound like course sand paper as it parted that last of Steffi’s modesty. …” that she got ganged fucked by her entire high school football team.” I continued drawing the razor down…down…it was with in a heir’s breath from her erect clit now! …“She said she loved it!” I removed the razor to wipe it off and I looked at Steffi in the face and said frankly, “Do you fantasize about being gang fucked?” Before I let her say anything I placed the razor on one of her pussy lips and continued, “I can fix that up if you want.” I placed my finger inside of the lip for support and pulled the razor. I had to smile, here I was taking full advantage of Steffi’s sexual frustration and she seemed to love it. I wiped off the razor again and looked into Steffi’s face and said, “How about it!", "Do you want to get this sweat little cunt gang fucked?”
 
Last edited:
Andrea

“Your KIDDING! You know the way you’ve been ‘throwing’ yourself at me the last few weeks…and now… I thought that you were a genuine fuck slut!”

Oh dear, I hoped he wasn't disappointed in me, that I was too good a girl to be of interest to him. Hm .. fuck slut .. that sounded kind of dirty-nice! The shaving cream was so cool on her my sex, and as he massaged it into the stubble it was both soothing and also more arousing, and I knew I was still dribbling and very inflamed down there.

I stifled a cry as he accidentally touched my clit, biting my lip to distract myself, knowing I was very close to that edge before a cum, concentrating on keeping still and keeping my legs wide open.

“Time for another pic!” …a close up this time! Oh my, how that was turning me on, more with each picture he took!

My breathing was shallow and my heart pumping as he continued to work.

“What about oral? Haven’t you at least ‘BJed’ a few guys? ... Do you only like girls?” He was chatting away like we were at the Salon again, and I suppose the conversation was entirely appropriate for the kind of hair care he was doing!

He sat so he was level with my previously so private area and picked up the razor, telling me about mum, how she was fucked by a whole football team? Wow! I was shocked! She was a slut! As well as shocked, I was more than a little jealous! I really was missing out! I wondered how many of my friends had already done that. The razor smoothly swept away the hairs; It looked so dangerous having the open razor near my most sensitive parts, but very sexy.

His finger now rested on my pussy for support as he worked, but he can't have realised just how that was pushing me closer to an orgasm .. how embarrassing would that be, to cum while he was shaving me?!

“Do you fantasize about being gang fucked? I can fix that up if you want. ...How about it! Do you want to get this sweat little cunt gang fucked?”

"Oh!" I squeeled at this last question, this disgusting question that slid like a knife into my brain ... actually YES I admitted to myself! Silently in my head I screamed, 'I want that very much!'

Playing for time, "No, I never BJ'd," I confessed, "and its not that I don't like guys... but I don't particularly like boys glancing quickly into his face to see if he understood the distinction, to see if he was disgusted with me.

I left the gang-fuck question unanswered, certainly not saying no! But it was a thought that wouldn't go away, eating away at me, demanding to be heard, to be taken seriously, to be answered,

"Anyway, I've not even been fucked by just one guy yet!" I blurted out, as if this was an answer, realising that it gave away my interest in his suggestion, his naughty, dirty, inappropriate, sexy, erotic, exciting, delicious suggestion.
 
Last edited:
Steffi seemed to be tossing the idea of a gang fuck around in her head while I stroked the razor on her pussy lips and my finger on her clit, but she never answered. Maybe I was starting her off at to high of a level. Maybe I should start slow and build up.

I knew that Steffi felt humiliated by the way I teased her by asking so intimate questions and probing into her sexual life…or lack of it! But it was payback time after she was teasing me for the last few months. Or was she trying to get me to come on to her? I also felt gratification by seeing the sexually stressed expression on her face when I fingered her clit. I could see that she was trying to hold back. I smiled and decided to have some (more) fun! I looked at her and said, with a sly grin, “Did I almost make you ‘cum’?” Without waiting for an answer I continued, “Do you want to cum for me, right here on the counter, with your lags spread open for me?” While I wanted for her answer I pinched her pussy lip harder then necessary between my fingers and stroked the razor over it. The razor made a scraping sound as it layed bear that last of her most intimate area. “There!”, I proclaimed, “You’re ‘baby’ smooth!” I reached for the towel and wiped the remnants of the shaving cream from Steffi’s bear pussy. I put the towel down and picked up my cell phone. “Now for the ‘after’ pic!” I held up the phone and snapped a pic of Steffi’s newly shaved sex. I took a few pics and then I had an idea. I smiled slyly and started the video app. On my phone and said, “Steffi…let me see you finger yourself!” I paused and continued in a mocking tone, “Now I know you do that because I’ve listened outside the door to your bedroom a few times while you did it to yourself and I heard you whispering…’please fuck me harder daddy…use me daddy’!” I smiled and said, “So don’t tell me that you don’t masturbate!”
 
“Did I almost make you ‘cum’? Do you want to cum for me, right here on the counter, with your lags spread open for me?”

Oh how his disgusting suggestion excited me, horny as I was and already close to cumming. His dirty words, the image of being gang-fucked, especially by older guys like him, had me needing release!

His hands teased me, pinching my sensitive folds as he finished the shave, then he took more pictures which again gave me a thrill with each one .. I hoped mum was going to enjoy them ...

“Steffi…let me see you finger yourself! ... Now I know you do that because I’ve listened outside the door to your bedroom a few times while you did it to yourself and I heard you whispering…’please fuck me harder daddy…use me daddy! .... So don’t tell me that you don’t masturbate!”

Blushing I admitted it, "Yes Tom, I masturbate, everyday, and yes sometimes I think of you ... fucking me ... and other things .. " my fingers reached my pussy and started to rub in small circles over my clit, fingers straight, pressing down, harder, a little faster "mmhh"

I could feel the tension building in my body, my legs stiffening and jerking in anticipation, my free hand gripping my nipple, pulling while I thought of other things I wanted Tom to do to me, with ropes maybe ...

"Oh fuck!" I uttered as I got closer, and looking in his eyes If I finally ....cumd! Jerking over and over, so dirty with him watching, such a filthy slut, so turned on being watched masturbate and cum ...

... with a long sigh I held my hand over my poor pussy, sopping wet with slippery stickiness, and leaned back legs still splayed wide.

"Oh Tom!"
 
After being prude about her sexuality, I was surprised to hear Steffi say so plainly that she fantasizes of me while masturbating. I smiled as Steffi did not wait to start at herself. I could see that she was on the verge of cuming almost immediately. As I watched her I reached for her other firm breast and rubbed it and pinched it’s nipple and said, “And I think of fucking you too when I’m alone!”

I watched as the daughter of my girlfriend freshly masturbated in front of me. And to think…until yesterday she was so shy of me! I kept my cell phone video taping Steffi as she finally contorted on the counter and finally came with a vengeance! The camera even saw the dripping fluid from the gape of her sex.

While Steffi seemed to be recovering I took the time to e-mail this video to her mum, who was probably on the plan now. I sent the video and texted, “Your ‘slut’ in training!” I hit the send the button and smiled. Steffi seemed to finally recover as she syed and said my name.

I looked at Steffi and padded her thy and said, “That was very nice sweetheart. But now I want to teach you how to really thank a man for doing something for you.” I paused and continued, “This is something that ‘little girls’ need to know, because in the real worked, if you want something ‘it’s who you know and how you blow!’” I wondered if I got Steffi’s attention. I continued, “Now I shaved you for you so now you should thank me for that.” I paused and said, “Now get off the counter and get on your knees.”


PS Andrea, is that really you in the pic?
 
Tom's hand on my tit was so wonderful, my first proper sexual encounter, and it helped me fall over the edge into my amazing orgasm. I relaxed into the warm afterglow and looked up at him, so grateful that he was showing me things, stuff I couldn't yet face with anyone else.

Hm .. so he imagined fucking me? that was so hot and dirty and flattering that yes, I wanted to say thank you for the orgasm. I wondered if he thought of fucking me while he was fucking mum, or if he fantasised about doing us together?

I got carefully off the counter and on to my knees, hoping this was going to be what I expected; a giant leap forward in my sexual development! He said something about ‘it’s who you know and how you blow!’ and I hoped he was going to teach me to give a blow job. One reason I hadn't done it was because I never had tried, and I was too embarrassed to try it and have guys find I was no good at it, but just maybe Tom would let me learn and practice ...

"Am I going to suck you off, Tom? You're going to let me learn to give blow jobs?" I expected I'd need to do homework on this, and started to run through which guys I knew might let me have a go on them ...
 
As Steffi gingerly got off the counter top, on shaky legs, after her orgasm, my respectable 8 inches was growing in anticipation of penetrating a new quarry! I wondered how this experience would be. This was the first time for me with a real virgin…and by the end of the day she would be a ‘woman’! And apparently this was the first sexual encounter for Steffi. I wondered how far she would be able to down my cock. Would she gag? Would she be frightened? Or would she be a natural and deep through me like her mum? Maybe it would bee all of the above. But I resolved to not let Steffi fail…even if I had to offer her some ‘encouragement’.

Steffi was finally on her keens in front to me. “Now sweetheart…”, I said in almost a mocking tone as though tutoring a student in math, “…blowing guys is all about submission.” I paused to let that statement sink in. I looked down at Steffi as she looked up at me and I continued, “Guys like to feel dominate and in charge. And having a pretty young girl kneeling in front of them with there cock in their mouth and cuming on their face is something that every little slut needs to learn to do well.” I paused to gauge Steffi’s reaction to the ‘facts of life’ lecture that I gave her. Then I said in a soft tone, “Now pull down daddy’s shorts like a good little girl.”

Just then my cell phone rang indicating that a text was coming through. I was about to ignore it when I thought it might be Steffi’s mum. I picked up the phone and discovered that I was right. I read the text and smirked. I wondered if I should tell Steffi what her mum had texted, or would Steffi be to shocked. I finally decided to through caution to the wind. “That’s you mum texting. She said that she played the video that I just took of you masturbating to orgasm to the guy sitting next to her in the plain!” “your mum texted that the guy says its WAY better then the in flight movie!” I paused and smiled down at the little girl at my feet and then continued, “How do you like guys you don’t even know seeing videos of you playing with yourself?”
 
Back
Top