Incubus finds a girl

Tam takes a cloth with soap and washes Alastor dick clean before taking it into her mouth and sucking him off feeling his tail deep inside her body plugging her ass up preventing anything from coming out, about half way done the cramping would begin making her stop and start on the sucking of Alastor cock in her mouth. Finally unable to handle anymore Tam looked at him, tears in her eyes now. Please I need to use the restroom I can't handle this anymore, please no more.

(feel free to fill her more and make her swell even more however you see fit.)
 
"not so fast little human you submitted to my will not the other way around," with that i take my tail from your ass and watch the cum start flowing out and quickly shove my cock back up inside your ass starting to fuck your tight ass again before I explode making you look 9 months pregnant with so much cum filling you. I pick you up and turn you around to face me as my cock is burried deep in your ass still and wrap my wings around you holding you tight watching you struggle as your body stretches to acomodate all the cum flooding your system.
 
Oh gawds oh gawds, oh gawds, Tam began screaming out as her body swelled more and more. I can't take anymore please. I don't know what birthing feels like but I feel like this is what it would feel like to birth. It hurts so badly.
Tam stomach would begin rumbling badly then all the same and very filled now that Alastor's cock was once again washed cleaned Tam began sucking upon it. Stopping about part way from from what she thought Alastor cumming down her throat Tam grabbed a hold of her belly screaming out as she doubled over cum running down her legs onto the ground all the while Alastor's tail filling her ass making it where she remained swollen filled.
Once the episode was over she would put his dick back into her mouth but not before speaking softly clearly very near to breaking fully.
Please don't cum in my mouth please, I can't take anymore, I'm going to loose control of myself I can't stand this anymore.

(have more fun whatever is fine I would like to get into a story of sorts and not just this however.)
 
I pick you up and carry you to the bathroom my tail still plugging you, and set you in the tub and pull my tail out letting the cum explode out of you watching your belly go back to normal size, i wash off my tail "human you are weak, but now you are mine and I entend to stay here as long as possible nobody seems equiped to send me back like last time" walking back into your room looking threw it "I must find a sutable human form, the human people would find it a bit terrorfiying to see a demon walking about among them"
 
Sobbing Tam stayed knelling in the tub for a good long while as the cum continued pouring out of her ass. A few time she thought it was done and she was empty only to feel her belly cramp, contract, and then pour more cum out.
Finally after nearly a hour Tam came crawling out and looked at Alastor.
I am yours, and I am weak, use me as you please.
Tam would stay knelling by his feet unmoving unsure really how much more she could take as she felt her body hard contracting again, yet even as this was happening Alastor would see a look in Tam's eyes saying she wanted so much more, and it was really this fact the thought going through her mind of being totally filled in every hole at once that had her moaning out loudly as unexpected cum came pouring out of both her ass and pussy.
 
"get up" my voice thudered threw the room, "You will be my guide during this time, I want leave this place" my body shapshifting down turning into a normal looking man 6'2 180lbs brown hair but my eyes still as dark as ever.
 
As you wish Tam said as she rose up. Please give me a few to get ready. Oh and I love how your human form looks.
Says this walking off coming back a short while later dressed in heals and a strapless dress which barely hit above her knees.
Where would you like to go first Alastor?
 
"take me someplace where I enjoy myself I don't care where" thinking to myself what shall I make of this new home, i can easily start creating succubi but that would soon get crowded and draw far to much attention, but I dont like being lose and alone, looking at Tam as she called herself hmmmm maybe she isnt so bad she sure does like to please, finding myself interested in what makes this human the way she is "while you drive tell me about yourself" my voice still as loud and booming as before
 
Not driving, walking. There is a club about 3 blocks from here. I think truly you will like it.
Now as far as myself Tam begins as they walk towards the club.
I am 19, never really have had a man in "that" way. I dropped out of high school and ran away from my father the day of 18 birthday, abusive fuck he was.
The abusive fuck part said more under her breath.
By this time they where about a block away and already the music could be heard pumping, then again the blocks they walked where short but not so short that it didn't make for a nice walk.
So what else do you wish to know Alastor? Oh and if we are going to talk more club might not be such a good place unless you have certain abilities beyond what you did to me early.
 
"I have many abilities but you will find them out with time, abusive? Do you know where he is now?" grin growing on my face having ideas, "well then lets go in there and I will show you something fun" then without warning you hear my voice in your head "you submitted to me I have a connection to you now"
 
Just turns, smiles and walks in thinking to herself really.
yeah I know where he is six feet under.
As soon as they walked in a girl that looked maybe a year old two at most ran over and picked Tam up in a spinning hug before placing a deep kiss to her lips.
Oh Tam I have missed you so, please tell me you are staying the night.
Tam looked over to Alastor then and thought still unsure if this whole thinking into the minds only worked one way or if when she thought he would hear her.
The girl who had picked up and then deep kissed Tam blushed deeply then and spoke.
I am so sorry Tam I didn't know you where with someone this night.
The girl would then let go of Tam's hand and before Tam could stop her walked over to Alastor and began talking.
Sir, I am sorry I didn't know she was with you this night, normally she comes here alone and well I have taken to protecting her.
The girl would smell of sex but not the same sex smell as Tam as she stood there no unlike Tam the smell coming from this girl indicated she was very ripe for the taking and that there was also something very different about her too.

(yes of course I will play the girl too and thinking she is in fact a half bred, half human and half Succubi, but the girl doesn't know this as her Succubi side hasn't come out fully yet.)
 
"No need to protect her tonight I will do that for her, forgive me your name was?" I look puzzling at the woman trying to read her but not getting information that only happens when I'm dealing with one of my own kind or at least a half breed. Looking to you knowing you two had shared certain "moments" I flash a knowing smile to you pulling you too me.
 
Oh forgive me most know me by Lyl. and I am glad she found someone who seems like they will treat her right. and you are.
Lyl's eyes would begin turning black as she scanned over Alastor knowing something was different about him but not being able to place what it was but his energy was intoxicating to her.
A smile then crossed Lyl face bright and very devoiuse at the same time. It is my 21st birthday in roughly. looks at her watch real quick. In roughly 1.5 hours and you know what I want for my birthday that I think Tam might also enjoy for us to split her in half after all you seem to have an appeal to me that most males seems not to have really I prefer females.
Smiles one more time before waving her hand and before Alastor even knew it Tam was beside both of them.
 
I caught the blackness of her eyes, if she is a demon like myself she would like men as well as women no diffrence, she must be a half breed and in luck for me 21st birthdays are a special time for half breeds I look at Tam and talk to your mind "she is not human" and smile back at Lyl, extending my hand "Alastor and its a pleasure to meet you so turning 21 soon ehh?"
 
Your point came Tam's thought back into Alastor's head as Lyl noded her head yes taking her hand and running it down Tam's backside until it reached her ass then hard grabbing a hold of it until Tam whimpered out and the energy which then escaped Tam in whiffs only Alastor and Lyl could see would begin getting consumed by Lyl.
MMM you taste so good tonight Tam how would you like to live one of the fantasy you have told me about tonight as a birthday present to me on my 21st. You know the one where you are being taken both a male and a female at once.
Lyl would then look to Alastor and she has plenty more too but this would be the easiest to do here at club.
Tam would simply look at both Lyl and Alastor giving a nod but saying nothing.
 
I lean in to Lyl and wisper in your ear "nice to find one of my own kind" almost confusing you as my black eyes give it away and my skin flashes its natural color for just a second, "Tam I do think that if you have any fantasy we may need to fufill it and if Lyl is up to helping well then all the better but I hope you can handle a half succubi and myself hahahaaha" my laugh sounding evil but at the same time not wanting to hurt my new playtoy
 
Can't be any worse then what has alrady been done to me, Tam's voice came softly but rough as she stood her ground between Lyl and Alastor.
Lyl however shot Alastor a look but then catching herself not a thought but an image Lyl simply laughed.
Oh you did that to her very nice but next time I have or I think I have something even better, not tonight however. Lyl continued to talk to Alastor while occasionally playing with Tam until she both heard the clock struck midnight and then in the same instant felt a powerful shifting of her energy and one by one everyone began falling out until all the was left on the dance floor itself was Tam, Lyl,and Alastor at which time she gave a look to Alastor bent Tam over going right for her neck area but leaving Tam in such a way that Alastor had full access to Tam's pussy area.
 
"since we are alone now I see no point in keeping this human form" as I shift back to my normal size and shape, i burry my warm wet tongue into Tam's pussy and take my tail to her ass toying with it.
 
It was not Tam who holwed out first but Lyl as she suckled upon Tam's next and felt the growing energy which was being produced by both her and Alastor within Tam's body.

(sorry so short heading out the door.)
 
I continue my tongue assault on Tams wet juicy pussy savoring the flavor and noticing that Lyl still had not changed into succubi form yet I get a bit irritated my tail reaching over ripping the clothes from her body and shoving my tail inside her knowing that she couldnt resist that much.
 
Well not being pure Succubi might have had something to do with that really however in this case it did not what did however was the fact that well Lyl didn't know how to change, she wanted too but didn't quite know how to change and really the stripping of the clothing did not help any rather it just pissed her off and this was clear and not a good thing as she began loosing control over herself Alastor would notice that Lyl was now quickly draining more and more of Tam's life force away until finally Tam was left looking like nothing but a shelled husk only then did Lyl scream out as her body coiled in on itself before wings of golden bronze unfolded from a pure alabaster white body and a tail longer and with a far more narrowly pointed end then that of Alastor's unfolded and rammed right into Tam's stomach area just below the solar plexus area.
Lyl then just looked at Alastor and screamed into his head her voice rivaling that of Alastor's as she pumped energy back into her friend and as Alastor would learn in a breif second as his body was pushed out and away from Tam for new born Succubi even half breeds are stronger then any their first 24-48 hours then they ever will be that Tam was in fact Lyl lover and had been now for at least 6 months.
DO NOT EVER DO THAT AGAIN, NOW LEAVE I WILL SEND HER BACK TO YOU YOU HAVE MY WORD WHEN I KNOW SHE IS FINE, AND BE GLAD I AM EVEN WILLING TO DO THAT, FOR YOU AND YOUR STUPIDITY NEARLY HAD ME KILLING HER.
Alastor would then feel a huge gust of wind everything would go black for a blink of an eye and he would find both Lyl and Tam gone along with a crack in the floor that he knew had not been there before.
 
"hmmm interesting half breeds always are most volitile when they first change" I walk back to Tams house but wonder what would happen if I were to find those other girls that used the board to summon me here Tam is very interesting and very stong for a human but I crave more and have a twisted idea what if succubi and incubi were to take this town? Its small enough nobody would notice, we would need to keep our numbers small but impregnate a few of the women here and have the succubi drain any man that gets in the way. Smilking to myself thats thinking to far into the future lets see what happens with this half breed for now she seems powerful.
 
It was a few days later and Lyl showed up with Tam who was looking better then even Alastor would recall her looking.
Now at first glance and smell and whatever Alastor would have or did do would not and did not indicated anything different about Tam that was not until she opened her eyes and they where blazing purple which Alastor would know right away meant that somehow Lyl had changed Tam into a 1/4 breed Succubi.
Lyl herself had seemed to change some too no longer where there wings shown nor was her skin as alabaster white but her hair was a snow white and her eyes where nearly pure black.
Lyl would speak before Alastor even had a chance her voice pitched but deeper then before she had changed.
You hurt her, I will kill you.
With that Lyl vanished the same way she had come which was through the ground leaving Tam standing there in a rather bad daze.


What happened?
Came Tam's voice cracking and shaking slightly.
The last thing I remember was Lyl kissing me at club and now I am back here and I feel so funny like the dream I had was real. Like I am more then just me now. Like I could... ... Oh Alastor I'm so horny I can't seem to stop myself with that Tam placed her hand inside of her panties and began masturbating herself at the same time a tear unknown to Tam black tented would roll down her face then as she looked to Alastor, of course Alastor would know right away that with 1/2 breeds and apparently now he would realize 1/4 breeds that this was the very odd way Succubi within the otherwise human form would let the Incubi know they where ready for breeding.
The masturbating which Tam was doing to herself would not last long at all before her body arched and camed harder then Alastor had seen Tam do so before, and with eyes filled with even more black tented tears Tam would look at Alastor.
Please Alastor fill me I can not take what I am feeling anymore and I need to be fucked.
 
Deciding to see how much she had changed if she was still a weak little submissive I decide to make her wait "no you cant have this" showing her how her actions have made his cock hard, "I will make you wait since you made me wait Tam" knowing this is the first time I reffered to her by her name "I had to entertain myself with you gone" as I nod over to the corner and let you see a girl barley able to make out who she is anymore it was one of the other girls that used the board "I found one and used her drained her and wasnt sure what to do" Feeling confident that it should scare you a bit that I killed somebody but finding you not scared.
 
That's nice and fine I will wait then but while I wait I might as well make use of the other girl who still seems alive in the closet.
Tam would laugh evilly then clearly even in just being a 1/4 Succubi Tam was no longer weak willed or anything as she moved over to the closet opened the door ripped the poor girl from the closet and preceded to drain her within inches of her life something a 1/4 breed should not have been able to do but for the fact Tam was still so new and Alastor had also already partly drained this girl it made it very possible.
Now what Alastor did not know as he sat there watching Tam as she looked down over the girl what a special and rare Succubi Lyl even being a 1/2 breed was and now so was Tam at being even less at a 1/4 breed was.
A Tam sat there now holding the near lifeless girl she placed her hand upon the girl's belly area, of course at this point had Tam known what was going to happen she never would have spoken the next words.
Live...
That was all Tam said and as she did so Alastor would see this huge flash of blinding light last maybe 2.5 seconds and then both Tam and he would hear the same girl beginning to scream.
At first it was not clear why the girl was screaming but soon it became very clear as before both of their eyes the girl began swelling larger and larger and larger until it would appear she was going to bust in half and then falling to her knees the girl looked to both Tam and Alastor.
What is happening to me?

(thinking the girl is about to somehow birth a full blown Succubi but I leave that up to you if you want something differnt to in fact be happening to the girl.)
 
Back
Top