Mob Boss and His Wife (Closed)

BrookeXOX

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Posts
4,923
Name: Saide King
Age: 30
Looks:http://www.lorensworld.com/wp-conte...auty-October-2013-Candice-Swanepoel-74544.jpg
In: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/68/50/cc/6850ccaf8b969b650a08838e673de29a.jpg and http://www.carlmoon.com/images//New_dir_4_25_11_8_8/2011042513084566.jpg
About: Saide was the wife of the Mob Boss. They'd been married for thirteen years and had met fifteen years ago They have three children together Penny 13, Dylan 11 and Mason 9. Her husband has been in prison for ten years so she's been left in charge of the Mob. She's gone from an obedient little house wife to confident and in control boss.

Today Saide's husband was coming out of prison. The children were with her mother and farther in law. She was driving down to the prison and was taking business calls. "Deal with it or its on your back and your back will be ten feet under. Got me?" Saide shouted down the phone and then put it down. She was the one who called the shots and had utter control over everything. She was a dedicated mother and wife. Since her husband had been in prison she'd be loyal and not even looked at another man. She loved her husband but she had changed a lot since he'd been locked up. She parked up outside the prison. She couldn't wait to see him and she couldn't wait to get him home. They had a lot of fucking to make up for.
 
Last edited:
Jesse stepped out of prison wearing the same grey suit and white tie and expensive shoes he'd been wearing when he'd gone to court for the final time. It had been humiliating to end up in prison, especially since they hadn't been able to really pin much on him. Sure they knew he was one of the most powerful criminals in the city and his mansion wasn't paid for via the proceeds of his small business but they'd never been able to prove it. They could prove that he didn't seem to pay his taxes consistently on time, that his business license didn't allow for him to serve food or drinks, that he didn't have handicapped access and a dozen other statutes. Normally these were the sort of things that the judges used to scare you straight, slapped you with a moderate fine and sent you on your way, or at worst revoked your business license. But Jesse Martinez wasn't a regular joe and they pulled every trick they could manage on him, maximum fines, minimal time to pay, post dated everything so it looked like he was delinquent. In the end they'd managed to get him locked away for ten long years.

During the ten long years he'd been put away he went from a soft twenty something to a lithe thirty seven year old. The suit really didn't fit him any more since he wasn't nearly as big as he'd been going in but it still looked good on him, far better than the t-shirt and jeans so many of the others being released with him were wearing.

He was talking to a few of the friends he'd made while he was in about how he'd take care of them now like they took care of him. He'd kept an eye on his empire while he was in. He still had plenty of contacts and he'd heard that much to his surprise his wife had stepped up. Oddly nobody had stopped her from taking over and even more surprisingly things had gone well under her, even flourished. They would be happy to have a man back in charge since they missed bringing their hookers to the meetings and the such but a lot of them liked how she ran things.

"How's my pussy." Jesse said tossing his trash bag of belongings into the back and climbing into the car.
 
Saide when she and Jesse married had never wanted a part of his business. She knew what he did but had never asked any questions. She wasn't a stupid woman she always sort of had a way of knowing what was going on. When Jesse had been sent to trial she had sort of believed he'd wouldn't go to prison but boy was she wrong.

She left with their children. Jesse right hand man had volunteered to take charge but she wasn't putting her families future in someone else's hands. She took charge and to her surprise there was no one who tried to question her right to be in charge. She liked being in charge of things. It was better than being a house wife and stay at home mommy.

She smiled seeing her husband. She hit him playfully in his arm not to happy with how he greeted her. "Your pussy is neglected and needy." She said. She looked at the back seat where he'd dumped his trash bag of things. She leaned across and kissed him. "I've missed you so much and I'm glad your out." She said.

Her phone went off she answered it. "The fucker did what? Take him the warehouse and see if you can get him talking but if not dispose of him." She said. She then put her phone down. "Sorry about that huni just business. The kids are with your parents so me and you have the house to ourselves. We've got a lot of time to be making up for." She said.
 
She hadn't spoke like that when he left. She'd been a good woman, almost no cursing. She certainly would never have casually spoken about killing someone. What the hell had happened to her while he was away.

Nobody had really told him how she even ended up in control. Well they had but he didn't really believe it. The idea that Saide had just walked in, declared herself head bitch in charge and nobody had stopped her was completely absurd and yet. . .if it was a joke they'd kept up the same joke for years. Maybe they just wanted to see how he'd react?

"Well I can't wait until we get home. He grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her over into a kiss. "How about we pull over into a hotel and I fuck my pussy?"
 
When Saide took charge she made sure no one questioned her by taking down one of the mobs rivals. She had flirted with him and tricked him into going to a secluded place and well she shot him and then buried him alive. She knew with the guys who worked for her husband need a big statement to show them she meant business.

He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her head forward and he kissed her. She kissed him back passionately. She was so happy he was out of prison. "Well we could skip the hotel and just do it in the car." She said grinning at him. She began driving off. She knew just the place.

When they started dating they use to go to a secluded place which was known as make out point. They did a lot more than making out in his old convertible. She drove to make out point. She leaned in and kissed him passionately. "You want get in the back like we did in the old days." She said grinning at him.
 
"That sounds nice." Jesse moaned pulling the seats up and out of the way before dragging her into the back and kissing her hard again, her clothing was yanked off bit by bit and he did the same with his own pulling her into his lap. He decided that was hoe he wanted her, with him on top, pounding her helpless beneath him with hard thrusts.

"You don't know how long I've missed this honey."
 
They got in the back stripping out of their clothes on the back seat. She kissed him passionately. She was stroking his chest softly as she looked into his eyes. Her tanned body was naked under her. She was in great shape. Her boobs were firm and perky and her ass tight and round. "Oh Jesse I've missed your touch so much. Your all that I've thought about at night in our big bed, it has been so lonely." She said. She kissed his neck softly as she stroked his back. "Put that cock in me baby. I need it. Give me what I need." She said.
 
Jess spent the next hour flipping his wife around the car, fucking her in every way she could imagine. Ten years without a woman had been a long time and he seemed completely insatiable but eventually he calmed down, his hair matted to his head with sweat.

"Okay, now we can go home and then we can have another go."
 
Jesse and Saide had gone it like two love struck teens. They'd been apart for so long and it had been hell. Saide had only her vibrator to keep her company on those long nights. She needed her man and he'd just giving her a hot dose of loving. She put her clothes back on and crawled back into the front. She drove them home. "You get the champagne out and I'll go change into something sexy. I'll be waiting in the bedroom. " She said grinning at him. She hurried off upstairs. She light some candles and got into http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/57/ca/97/57ca97e752f83315b6c86a11489b58a4.jpg. She laid sexily waiting for round two with her newly released husband.
 
Jesse slept the rest of the way back, he'd only just pulled on his pants. They got home and he realized it had been so long since he'd been there that he didn't know where anything was so it took him longer than he'd hoped to find it and the glasses bringing them.

"Wow." She was stunning. They spent the rest of the night like it was the first time they'd ever seen each other only stopping the early monring and then because her phone was ringing.
 
Saide was so happy to have Jesse home. They were making up for lost time. She felt so good being with her husband. Business was stressful and he was helping her release all that stress. They didn't stop until early morning not even for sleep. Her phone was ringing. She reached over and grabbed her phone. "This better be important." She said. She listened to her phone call. She was stroking Jesse chest. She was cuddled up to him on the phone. She suddenly sat up looking annoyed. "Oh you can't get him to talk you idiot well I will be down soon and he will talk." She said before putting the phone down.

She got off the bed. "Sorry baby I got to go deal with something. You relax and then later I'll be back and we can do whatever you want." She said. She was saying things similar to what he use to say before he went away to prison. She went into her walk in closet and got changed into http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/53/14/86/53148637b8655f495d407db3ce4f4fcf.jpg. She went over to the bed and kissed him. "You need any money while I'm out go into the safe the new codes 3084." She said. She stroked his cheek softly before kissing him. "Love you hot stuff." She said
 
Jesse was just completely and utterly shocked beyond what words could accurately express. She was putting off time with him to go run the business. She was even giving him an allowance so that he could entertain himself while she was away. The fuck had just happened?

Jesse sat up for a moment then lay back down. Despite everything that he might have claimed that he was energetic and ready for everything but the truth was. . .shit as badly as he wanted to sleep now he could just pick up a coffee.

"I'm coming to, this is my business." Jesse said getting dressed and following behind his wife. She knew where things were going to happen so he might as well let her lead.
 
"Jesse you know you can just stay home. I know what I'm doing." Saide said looking at him a bit annoyed. She ran her hand through her hair walking in front of him her hips shaking side to side. She felt he was sort of undermining her wanting to come with her. She'd been running things fine on her own for the past ten years. She was good at the business and knew her stuff.

She went down to the kitchen. She made two coffees to go. She sipped on her coffee then gave him his. "Now Jesse let me handle this one. I know you want to go back to the way things was before you left but people take me serious and this is my problem to deal with not yours. It happened on my time not yours." She said.

She walked out to her car. She got in the drivers seat and started driving them down to the warehouse where Tommy Manzo was being held. He was a dealer who worked for them and now he was working with the police. They needed to find out what he had said then get rid of him.
 
It was a bit difficult for Jesse to truly wrap his mind around the way that his wife, his loyal, loving, obedient house wife was dismissing him. If he wasn't so fucking tired he might have said something. "I know you can handle it, I'm just coming along. Show everybody that it's true, I'm out and I'm back." Jesse smiled.

Jesse listened and she had a point, if this was a fuck up it was something that had happened on her watch and it would just be his job to fix the damn thing not to actually take blame. as much as he'd heard about it the idea of a woman running a criminal empire was still kind of laughable to him. He could entertain her though.

"Well show me how it's done these days." Jesse said following behind his wife and finishing up his coffee along the way. It was time for him to see first hand how things were run in his absence.
 
"Oh I'll show you how it is done." Saide said grinning at him. She was confident with how she did things. She was good and that's why things ran so smoothly. She hardly had any problems. She was getting closer to the warehouse. She was sort of excited to show Jesse how she did things. She parked up outside the warehouse. She got out the car. She waited for Jesse then headed over to the warehouse door. She pressed in the code on the keypad.

The door opened. She walked in and there was Tommy Manzo tied to a chair. Stood either side of them was Max and George two big goons. "You know I think monkeys may do your job better." Saide said glaring at Max and George. "Now Tommy you seem like a reasonable guy so I think you choose cleverly when I say you speak or I break every one of your fingers." She said. "I'm not speaking." Tommy said.

Saide moved to him she took two of his fingers and bent them back until she heard a snap. "Fuck you bitch." Tommy screamed. "Start talking or I break more bones in your body." She said. "Fine I told them where the drugs get shipped in and they are going to bust you guys." Tommy said. "Oh you shit. Get rid of him boys and don't leave any traces or evidence behind." She said.
 
"Don't you think it's a bit of a waste to kill poor Tommy at this point. He gave you what you wanted." Jesse said turning towards the man with a slight smile. The two goons didn't look like they were about to follow him but they'd seen enough games played to at least stop and turn towards Saide while Jesse continued.

"An informant in side the police goes a long way, besides eliminating bodies is such messy business." He stepped forward grabbing one of the man's broken fingers and twisting. "I'm sure he'd be happy to still be alive."
 
Saide felt so annoyed that Jesse was trying to undermine her. "Jesse you may want turn off the softie switch in your brain. He's been causing trouble for months. He been taking more than his share of money. Also giving information away to the police is the biggest betrayal." She said. The goons weren't going to listen to Jesse but they were looking at her. "What you don't realise Jesse is that none of the police are going to share anything with him. He's dumb and not reliable." She said. She ran her hand through her hair she was so annoyed with her husband. "Get him out of here now." She said. The goons took Tommy away. "Jesse how dare you undermine me in front of them. I've been handling things for ten years and I've been doing pretty good. I got rid of your rival and you think you can come out of prison and tell me what to do. Let me tell you don't tell me what to do." She said. She was so damn annoyed. She stormed off out of the warehouse and got in the car.
 
Jesse watched as the goons just did as his wife said but obviously he didn't do anything. It was obvious at the moment where their loyalty lay and he hadn't actually brought any weapons.

He followed her back to the car sitting down beside her. "I wasn't undermining you dear, though I'm back now. I'm glad you've kept things under control and I'm very proud of you but you don't need to do this anymore." He sat down beside her.
 
"You made a fool of me. Things are more than under control. I don't need you telling me I've done good, I know I have. You don't expect me to go back to being a housewife and stay at home mommy. I have done things you never was able too in your years in charge. Everyone likes me in charge and I don't know if you even have it in you to be boss anymore." She said. She started the car up she started heading home. She couldn't believe he'd been home for a day and he was trying to take away from her everything she'd done with the business. She liked being the boss and wasn't giving it up easily.
 
"I did no such thing as make a fool of you. And you don't have to go back to being a house wife, you can be a second in command, that's a fitting place for a woman to stand in this relationship don't you think?" He didn't mean to shout but this was absurd, why the fuck wasn't she actively handing the reigns over to him without any fuss?

"Don't get ahead of yourself, you didn't do anything that I couldn't have done for myself, what you did was pick up an already fully functioning syndicate and take it to the next level but you didn't build it from scratch like I did. You don't even know what that's about."
 
"Oh you think a woman should be second in a relationship. You going to tell our daughter that. You going to tell her that she has to be second in a relationship." She said. She was so pissed off but not shouting at him. She didn't do shouting that much. She kept herself pretty calm most of the time but he was really getting to her.

"Oh yeah you think you could triple profit the way I do every year. Your obviously wasn't good at your job seeing as the police knew you were a big old criminal. The police aren't aware of me and what I do." She said. She drove them to their house. She parked up then went inside. "You've been gone for ten years you cannot expect me to just step down." She said.
 
"Am I going to tell my daughter that she should show whatever man is lucky enough to earn her hand in marriage the proper goddamn respect! You're fucking right I am. Just like my mother had for my dad, just like my sister has for my brother in law and just like you had for me before someone apparently let you go all fucking crazy without keeping any sort of lid on your ass!" Jesse roared back. He hadn't been a shouter before prison, now though, now he was quite the hair trigger.

"Of course the cops know who you are. It's hilarious that you think they don't you naive little girl. You think are that incompetent? I knew and I was in jail, people were talking about you the moment you stepped up. If the cops have left you alone it's either because you're so fantastically incomptent that they'd rather bother someone else or that someone is protecting you!"

He was hot on her heels slamming the door shut behind him, he was seeing red. Micheal had forgotten what it felt to be truly enraged. Not mad and ready to fight, that he had plenty of experience with but at the end of the day that was always just business. Nothing like his wife of years disrespecting him inside the house he built.

"And nobody said step down, just aside!" It was really the same thing but not to him. He felt like he was being incredibly generous in that he didn't just think she should step down entirely.
 
"You don't show me respect and I'll make sure our daughter knows she can be the boss in her life. Your just not happy knowing I can do your job and better. I deserve better than you pushing me a side. I didn't choose for you to go to prison. I had to protect my family by taking over. I've done things that are so far away from who I use to be. You got yourself in prison ten years leaving me and your children alone." She said.

She was looking at him with so much anger in her eyes. She was frustrated and hurt by him. She was moving her fingers through her hair. "Don't you dare insinuate that I'm incompetent. I'm damn good and what I do. I just have more allies high up that you never where able to be make. I've provided for our children and carried on the business and you should show some gratitude to me." She said.

They were inside their house now. "I'm not taking this. You can't come home after ten years and expect to pick up from where you left. I'm not the same anymore. I'm not your little wifey anymore. I'm more than a mom and a wife and you can't take it away from me." She said. She wasn't the woman she was when he left. She didn't stay quite and sit and look pretty anymore.
 
"I am showing you respect woman, but you are still a woman! You will not corrupt our daughter with all this madness either. I am sorry that I went away for ten years, I really am but you did not have to step up. That was a choice you made and for some reason nobody in my organization decided to stand up and tell you that it wasn't something that you needed to do because I had men for that."

Jesse stormed up to Saide grabbing her by the shoulders and lifting her up. "You have done well, but don't think for a second that you did anything that I could not have accomplished if I'd been out and able to continue and continuing business." He shook her angrily then took her by the hair twisting her around so her head was at his waist and dragged her to their bedroom tossing her down on it.

"Now lets get this straight Saide, you can do as your told because you know it's the right thing to do or I can make you do the right thing because I'm the man and nothing you can ever do will ever make you more than a woman."
 
"I'm more than just woman, I'm your wife and the mother of your children I deserve a lot better from you. You left us and I had to step up to protect our family and provide for our children. I couldn't leave what you had made in someone else's hands. I stepped up for you and our children. All I want you to do is show me some gratitude. I've been on my own for ten long years defending and protecting our family and your legacy." Saide said.

Jesse stormed up to her and grabbed her by the shoulders. He lifted her up so easily. "I've done more than well and you need to understand that and appreciate it. You know most wives wouldn't be able to do it they'd just break with their husband away for ten years but I didn't. I couldn't I was left out here with our children alone I had to be strong." She said.

He shook her angrily and then grabbed her by her hair. He twisted her round so her head was at his waist. He dragged her to their bedroom and tossed her down on the bed. "Jesse stop it I don't want to argue with you. You've been home one day and you expect things to be the same but they are not. I'm not your little wife anymore who you could control so easily." She said.

She moved away from him to the top of the bed. "Maybe we aren't going to work anymore. I'm not who you left behind. I've changed and I won't take what I use too. I'm not a doll you can control." She said looking at him dead in the eyes.
 
Back
Top