Naked Cleaning Service (Closed for NotShyGuy)

Tongues were flying into holes fingers were rubbing clits and probing asses. It was fast and furious. The girls paid no mind to Jin each was soley focused on making the other one cum. Whoever made the other girl cum first was the winner and got to choose who would get a cock up their ass first.

All that could be heard was slurping and sucking and moans as the girls pleasured each other. Both fighting against cumming first, both knowing how hot they were already and how skilled they were at making each other cum this would not be a long contest.
 
Jin fought the temptation to bury his face into the ass of one the girls, but he didn't want to spoil their contest. He simultaneously had to resist the temptation to stroke faster at the hot show that was happening on his bed in front of him. It wasn't everyday that he got to see two incredibly sexy women 69 to decide who would fuck him first.
 
RTHe girls started to get a bit violent with each other spanking each other and calling each other names whenever they pulled their face away from the pussy to breathe.

Both had a sheen of sweat covering their bodies and were concentrating on making the other girl cum and fighting off their own orgasm. Fingers were moving in a blur and the sound sofr fingers squishing into warm moist places filled the air.
 
Jin wished that he had a video camera because this was far hotter than any porn he had seen before. Their tattoos writhed along their skin as Melia and Miranda twisted and turned, trying to get the advantage on the other. The obscene noises made by their fingers and mouths and their dirty talk made Jin's hand move faster on his cock despite himself.
 
Miranda lost. Her screams of ectasy were tinged with disappointment. Melia's whole body was quivering trying to make sure there was no doubt who orgasmed first. Mirandas convulsions as the waves of pleasure washed o0ver her finally brought Melia to climax. Both girls bodies wirthed around as their combined orgasms drove each of them to greater heigts of pleasure.
 
Jin couldn't wait any longer. Positioning himself behind Melia, he thrust into her still-gushing pussy, feeling her squeeze down on his cock. After a few hard thrusts, he pulled out of her, his cock now soaked in her juices and pushed it against her asshole, still wet from Miranda's tongue. Slowly working his way in, his head slipped inside of her tight ring and he breathed in sharply, grabbing Melia's hips as her tight heat wrapped around him. "Ohhh fuck," he groaned as his shaft sank inside of her.
 
"Ohh fuck dude. YOu could've at least let me catch my breath." Melia says with a slight smile. Miranda starts laughing at her sister, and reaches down and starts to fondle Jins balls. her other hand begins to gently probe his puckered rectum.
 
"Sorry," Jin said, "But after watching you two go at it, I couldn't wait another second. That was so fucking hot." His hips began to rock pushing his cock back and forth from Melia's ass. Miranda's touch on his balls and her gentle rimming of his ass made his cock jump inside of Melia as a quiet moan escaped him. "Oh fuck, I have been missing out," he said as he drove his cock into Melia's ass once again.
 
Melissa positioned herself underneath the couple and began using her tongue to pleasure them while continuing to probe Jins sphincter.

Melia was gasping and groaning, and Jins cock drove into her ass.
 
Jin's hands reached around to Melia's front, cupping her beautiful tits and rolling the pierced nipples between his fingers as his hips drove his cock into her over and over again. He couldn't believe how hot and tight her ass was. Any remaining chill from the ice earlier was completely gone now. And in the back of his mind he remembered that after this, he still had another ass to fuck, the beautiful Miranda, whose tongue was currently sensually gliding over his balls.
 
Miranda paused in her lip work long enough to ask "Melia has he suffered enough? Should we let him cum this time?"

Melia moaned as a small orgasm washed over her body. "He can fill my ass with cum, but he has to lick it all out afterwards."

Miranda giggles. "You are too evil sis. What do you say Jin? Are you ready to eat your cum from my little sisters ass?"
 
Jin groaned as he felt Melia clench down on him as her orgasm hit her. He was desperate to cum, but he managed to fight the temptation of the sisters' offer.

"You really think I'd give up that easy?" he said, his hips started moving faster, driving his cock into Melia's ass even harder. But his shaky voice and trembling body betrayed just how close he really was to the edge. His grip tightened on Melia's breasts and a light sheen of sweat appeared on his forehead as he fought his orgasm as hard as he could.
 
"Well he just turned down the only offer we were going to make him today. Guess he won't be allowed to cum until after midnight." Melissa said glancing at the clock beside the bed. "JUst a bit under 6 hours before we will make him another offer to cum. I wonder how many other ways we can prevent him from comming?" Miranda asked Melia who was too busy moaning in ectasy to respond.
 
Jin groaned in both ecstasy and despair. Was 6 more hours of this torture worth not being forced to eat his cum? His cock was already throbbing inside of Melia's hot, clenching ass. His thrusts slowed down, his chest heaving like bellows as he tried to hold himself back.
 
"Change your mind yet?" Miranda asked him. Grabbing his cock in her iron fist and stopping his thrusting. Melia climbed off the cock and announced "I'm famished. Got anything to eat in thsi dump?" she asked.

"Miranda noded her head. "I guess since Jin refused a protein drink, he doesn't need any food, buit we sure as hell do."
 
Jin took a few moments to get his wits back about him as Miranda held him in her hand, leaning his head on her shoulder as he caught his breath. As the aching in his cock subsided a little, he realized that he was quite hungry as well. Looking at the clock, he saw that it had been nearly 2 hours since Miranda and Melia had arrived.

"Back to the kitchen then," he replied, standing up on slightly wobbly knees. When they got there, he saw that the honey that Miranda had played with earlier was still out on the counter. Cooking was a passion for Jin, and he kept a well stocked fridge and pantry as a result, but because he was often busy with work, there was a fair number takeout menus next to his phone as well. "In the mood for anything particular?"
 
"I would love a home cooked meal, but thinking about where various fingers, hands, and other dangly bits have been, I don't think I want any of us touching my food right now. How about we order in and take a shower while we wait." Miranda says to the others.

"I could go for a NY Strip steak, some fries and corn on the cob." Miranda says, maybe with a nice wine.

"That sounds good", Melia agrees, "but a loaded baked potato with mine."
 
"Why don't you two go ahead and get the shower running while I call?" Jin suggested, finding the number for a decent steakhouse he knew in town. He took a walk down to his cellar while he ordered, bringing up a bottle of Syrah. After ordering for the three of them, he pulled the cork from the bottle so the wine could breathe, set out three glasses, and left to find the two girls, following the sound of running water.
 
When Jin arrived he found teh sisters in the bathtub, all their interesting bits covered in suds. They were laughing at something and when Jin walked in teh both blew him a kiss.

"So Jin tell us about yourself." Miranda said, starting to work the shampoo into a lather on Melias head.

"Yeah you got any perversions we haven't done for you yet?" Melia asked witha twinkle in her eye.

"Melia! Show some class. This is a client, not some guy you picked up in a bar." Miranda chided her sister yet again.
 
The jacuzzi-style bathtub was easily large enough to fit all three of them and Jin stepped into the water as well, sitting down and letting the warm water ease the tension from his aching muscles.

"Well, my job is pretty boring, I manage contracts and accounts at an architecture firm. You've probably guessed by now that I'm single. I'm kind of a workaholic, and I'm almost certain that this is my boss' way of telling me to take some more time off, so I think I'll be doing that more in the future."

Taking some shampoo he began to lather his hair, "As for perversions, I've got no shortage of those. I'm guessing you already know I like being teased, tits, tattoos, and piercings. You can add bondage, roleplay, and sex in risky places to that list," he replied, looking at Melia with a grin.
 
"Risky places and domination huh? I think we might be able to make that happen. ANy place in particular intruding in your fantasies?"
 
"More than one. A nightclub in some dark corner of the room, or out on a crowded dance floor. A quiet library, at one of those privacy desks, or between some dusty history shelves that no one ever goes to. My office during work hours...although that last one will have to wait until a weekday. I think you get the idea," he said with a smile.
 
"I wouldn't mind hitting some night club tonight." Melia says as she rinses off the soap and steps out of the shower grabbing a towel.

"But we would need clubbing outfits for that." Miranda replies drying herself.

The doorbell rings, and Melia says "Hey Jin our food is here. Be a good little slave boy and go get it, dressed as you are.
 
"Down, girl," Jin said with a grin, "I said bondage, not domination." He got up from the tub, toweling himself dry. "But if it gives you a thrill..." he dropped the towel on the floor and walked to the front door.

Taking his wallet, he opened the door to find a young, pretty delivery girl waiting on the other side. Her face immediately turned bright red and before she could speak, Jin quickly lied, saying, "I lost a bet," in his most disarming voice, and the girl laughed. He paid for the 3 meals, including a generous tip, and closed the door, wishing the delivery girl a good night.

Shaking his head, he took their food into his dining room, where the wine was waiting.
 
Back
Top