The empress (closed)

My knees press on to my tits as you pummel my pussy.

"Clench down on your guards cock your Majesty!" I order. "Milk my fucking cock!" I exclaim.

I follow as my pussy lips close around your shaft and constrict it. You ram into me as I sense you breathing grow ragged and hear you moan. This excites me even more as I move my hips and clench down on your cock with my cunt.

Ohhh..Ohhhhh..Ohhhhh.....Ohhhhh....... I moan and scream out with every thrust as I try but fail to fold back.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I cry out and cum, my hands tightly holding your grips as my cum floods your cock.
 
Feeling my Queen's cum drenching my cock, I can no longer hold back. I rock my hips into you harder and harder for a few seconds more and then I erupt.

My hot, thick, sticky load shoots into your waiting cunt, splashing against your walls and your cervix.

"My Queen! Your sweet cunt has made me cum!" I call out. I lean in and kiss you roughly.
 
Ohhhhhhhhhh....Ohhhhhhh.........I moan on as I hold on to your hips, gripping it tightly as I cum all over you.

My legs wrap around your hips as you erupt and shoot your warm seed in my womb. My pussy lips clench around your cock and milk it.

"My Queen! Your sweet cunt has made me cum!"

"Oh yess.....Chief....fill me up, fill your queen with your seed!" I scream before you lean in and kiss me roughly. I kiss you back as you bite my lips. My legs pull you deep inside me while my finger nails scratch your back.
 
I groan as I feel your fingers dig into me. Your lips in between mine, I gently nibble on them before I release them. I kiss you on your neck, down to your breasts to tease your nipples.

I flick your perky buds lightly, taking care to show equal attention to both breasts. I continue my journey down your body, leaving a trail of hot kisses down to your abdomen. My tongue finds your navel, I give it a tentative kiss. I move along down to your glistening pussy. I lick my lips in anticipation.

I kiss on your clit, softly at first, but gradually adding more pressure with my lips.

"Mmm your Majesty, would you like for me to eat your royal cunt?"
 
I moan and squeal in delight when nibble on my lips and then kiss my neck and play with my breasts and nipples.

I grip the pillow tightly as I squirm when you kiss your way down my hot body.

I put my legs around your shoulders when you kiss my navel.

"ummmm...ummmmm" I cannot hold back when you kiss my clit.

"Mmm your Majesty, would you like for me to eat your royal cunt?"

My legs wrap around your shoulders as I push my cunt straight into your face

"Yes....yes chief! don;t you hold back for your Queen and her cunt! Please me"
 
I eagerly follow my orders. I suck your clit into my mouth hungrily. Sucking on your clit pretty hard, my tongue rubbing my tongue along your wonderfully engorged clitoris. I release your clit slowly.

I travel to your labia, those sweet, shining lips and I kiss them softly. Your juices immediately coat my lips. My tongue darts out, the tip teasing your folds. I wag it up and down. Then I take the plunge as my tongue dives in deeper into your tight honey hole. My hands are running up and down your legs.

I moan into your cunt.
 
I press my pussy into your face, your sweet evil tongue, tormenting my clitoris and then moving to the labia.

My hands move to your head and push it further onto my snatch.

"Oh....oh...yes....oh......oh....chief....Oh...." I squeal and moan, responding to every lap of your tongue while your hands caress my legs.

You continue licking my cunt as we hear a knock on the door.
 
I pull my head from your cunt. I groan at the interruption. "Answer the door, your majesty." I say. I back away from your body and get dressed quickly. I open the connecting door to the handmaiden's chambers, leaving it open a crack, so I can see who interrupted us. I was hoping this would not result in my execution.
 
I gasp more out of disappointment that anything else as you pull your head away, so close I was to another orgasm that I did not want you to stop.

I quickly put on my disheveled gown while you hide in the handmaiden's chamber. I answer :Yes, what it is?

I hear a guard say "The Minister is here, Your Highness"

"Send him in" I say

The minister spoke to me about an invitation from a neighboring kingdom. We discussed this as I noticed his eyes wander across my sheer gown and the body underneath it. I wonder whether he can smell my cum-soaked body!

I shall accept their invitation and visit their capital. Start the preparations! I command and send him away.

I breathe a sigh of relief as he leaves, a part of my body still on fire while I wait for you.
 
"Your Majesty. This interruption has come at a very problematic time. With your acceptance of this invitation...I have many things I must prepare for your trip. I'd be surprised if he wasn't headed to my chambers right now." I say as I enter the room.

I walk over to you and pick you up, letting you wrap your legs around me again. "We should finish this later."
 
"Your Majesty. This interruption has come at a very problematic time. With your acceptance of this invitation...I have many things I must prepare for your trip. I'd be surprised if he wasn't headed to my chambers right now." I hear you say

I wrap my legs around, very tight.

"We should finish this later." You say

I understand that you may have to leave. But my body needs its climax and I do not want you to leave.

""You do not have to worry about that Chief. Your Majesty needs you right here!" I say as I push your face against mu cunt while I use of my hands to knead my tits. I grind my pussy against your face, wanting you deep inside me, seeking a conclusion to what you have started.
 
I take you over to the bed and lay you down on the edge of your bed. I lay you down on your royal bed. I'm hungry for your cunt, and I'm practically salivating at the thought of continuing my meal.

I immediately suck in your clit, sucking wildly, hungrily. My fingers slide into your pussy, pumping in and out rapidly. I'm suckling on your engorged clit like a baby on its mother tit. I moan, my eyes closing loving your taste.

Finally, releasing your sensitive clit, I go down to your pussy lips which were already gushing your juices. I work to catch up, licking and swallowing, still moaning loving your royal cunt.

My tongue dives deeply into your cunt again ready to work.
 
I cry out in anticipation when you lift me like I am some toy, carry me over to the bed and lay me down on the edge of my bed.

I squirm and writhe, screaming in jou when you start sucking in my clit, sucking wildly, hungrily. I buck as you slide your fingers into my pussy, pumping in and out rapidly.

My gushing wet pussy is teased by you as you lick and swallow, still moaning loving my royal cunt.

Your tongue dives into my cunt again, as I raise my hips needing more of you inside me, teasing every corner of my wet snatch. I sense myself approaching a crushing orgasm as you turn me into a wanton slut with your expert tongue.
 
My tongue strokes your walls, making sue to get everything that you're producing.

As my tongue explores your sweet honey hole, it discovers your g-spot. I work my tongue at your spot, massaging and caressing, lapping at it until I feel your body grow taut.

When you cum, you cum in waves, splashing to shore against my face as I eagerly, desperately try to drink in every thing you're giving me. My hands travel up your body to your nipples. I pinch one, twist the other. I hope to enhance your orgasm. Flood my mouth even more.
 
My legs grip your neck, tightly as I have a crushing orgasm, my cum gushing in waves, splashing your face.

I am pushed further to the edge as your pinch my erect nipples, one after the other. I buck and push against your face as my cum floods your mouth.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..........I moan out in one burst as breathe in a sigh of ecstatic joy.

"Lick me Chief! Lick your Queen clean!"
 
I follow my orders and I proceed to lick you clean. I make sure I get every drop gushing out of her. I slowly lick up and down your thighs, your still swollen clit. Teasing you gently.
 
push you off soon after you licked me clean and I open a chest with kinky bondage toys in them.

Light bondage was queen's favorite fantasy. She had wanted to explore that with an earlier guard, Alex but he had become too ambitious, viciously assaulting her. He was later executed. But she thought she could safely try this out with his new Chief.

I strip off my gown in front of you, smiling at the effect it has on your crotch. I put on a leather bondage dress, if it could be called a dress. There were thin leather strips that ran over my chest but bared all of my tits, there was a thin stip running over my crotch but it did nothing to cover my cunt.

I offered the chest with bondage toys to you. “Can your Queen trust you with this, Chief?' I ask.
 
My cock begins to rise again as I look into the chest. I was practically salivating at the thought of what I could do with my Queen with these very useful implements.

"Of course, your majesty." I say. "You can definitely trust me with this...what do you want to try out first?"
 
I smile, sporting a sultry come hither look as I notice your cock rise again while you stare at my royal tits.

"Of course, your majesty." "You can definitely trust me with this...what do you want to try out first?" I hear you say, a sense of relief and excitement engulfs me.

I take out a soft paddle, collar and handcuffs as I turn around and bend forward, offering my royal ass to you.

"Your Majesty needs a little punishment, Chief!" I whisper.
 
I walk over to you, my queen, and lean into you, letting you feel my cock pressing against your body. I reach around you and grab the collar and latch it on tightly, making sure it is secure. Next I grab the hand cuffs and cuff your hands together behind your back.

I pick up the paddle in my hand and toss it into the air. "You have been a very naughty Queen tonight indeed." I start.

I bring the paddle down onto your bare ass, smirking when you yelp. "Hmm, what if I made you wear this collar in public? What would your loyal subjects think? Would they be surprised to Learn their Queen is nothing more than a common whore?" I ask. I end my sentence with another slap from the paddle.

"I tihnk you'd like that, wouldn't you, my royal whore?" I ask, spanking you on your bare ass again. "Do you like how you tease the guardsmen with your little shows, and slips of clothing?" I ask, again spanking on the ass, a little harder this time.

"Do you like me turning you into my personal little plaything, Royal Slut?" I ask, spanking you again.
 
I gasp as you lean into me, pressing your manhood against me. mmm...I moan anticipating the heady rush that was meant for me you latch the collar tightly around my neck.

I thrust my tits out as you cuff my hands behind my back - your queen, tied like a helpless slut before you.

"You have been a very naughty Queen tonight indeed." You whisper as you bring down the paddle on my bare ass.

owwww.......I scream out, pain intertwined with sheer bliss

"Hmm, what if I made you wear this collar in public? What would your loyal subjects think? Would they be surprised to Learn their Queen is nothing more than a common whore?" I ask.

"ohhh...yes.....yesss...owwww.." I mumble out - the prospect of being made to wear the collar before my subjects sounding deliciously inviting end. I yelp as you spank me again with the paddle.

"I think you'd like that, wouldn't you, my royal whore?"

oh yesss......I scream out in more joy than agony as you spank my royal ass again.

"Do you like how you tease the guardsmen with your little shows, and slips of clothing?"

oww..oww...ohhh...goood....god...yes..... I scream with abandon as you spank me again, a little harder this time.

"Do you like me turning you into my personal little plaything, Royal Slut?"

"Oh yes... Chief.....spank your queen like she is your plaything" I scream - my cunt almost dripping wet at being teased and tormented like this.
 
The paddle in my hand felt very empowering as I spanked my Queen on the rear mercilessly. Her wet cunt was starting to drip it's delicious liquid down her leg.

I grip my cock with my free hand and I guide it to your long awaiting pussy. I push my cock's head against your pink folds. I use my other hand which still held the paddle, to spank you at the same time as I finally push into you, spreading your pussy wide.

I grip your waist with my free hand and I begin
 
Empress Sasha begged for more as her bare ass was spanked by her Chief of Guard.

I pull against the cuff as I squirm in pure sexual bliss. Just as I think it could not get better, you pushed your cock head into my wet and willing pussy.

I try to lift my hips, trying to feel you inside me. You use the paddle to spank me some more as you simultaneously grip my waist and drive the cock into me, making me scream even more. This is almost too much for my body as I writhe and flay me legs in an erotic mania
 
I relished the sound of the paddle slapping against my queen's flesh, so I brought it down against her rear, again and again. I used my free hand to grip her waist, even leaving a few nail marks in her flesh, before sliding down her body to find that engorged clit I knew she had.

I started to eagerly and furiously rub down on her button, adding pressure as I went on.

"I wish the people could see their slut of a Queen now, at the mercy of a cock!" I exclaim as I near my orgasm."
 
Uh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhhh! I cry out in pleasure as you drive into my wet cunt.

Smack! Smack! The paddle makes a nasty sound as you bring down on my bare rear, again and again, making my asscheeks red.

Oh..oh...oh......ohhhhhhh..yee..yeess.....Oh G...Oh God..

I moan, almost beyond any control when you find my clit and start rubbing it.

I find myself almost on the verge of an orgasm too when you

"I wish the people could see their slut of a Queen now, at the mercy of a cock!"

"oh..ohh...oh.....yes....they would ...they would love seeing their queen at your mercy, Chief" The prospect of being ravished like this in front of my people pushing me to the verge as I feel your cock twitch and spasm, at the edge of an orgasm
 
Back
Top