Panty Exchange

I came close to a woman on lit doing this for me, but I think, she was just teasing me, the whole time though! She sounded like she was really into the idea of it also! I still think, the idea is so hot still! I would be willing to ship them there and provide a return postage paid envelope and an extra pair, that she could keep just to make it happen! That's how big of a perve I am! Lol
 
Last edited:
It would be such a turn on to be able to send out my panties after I've soaked them with my arousal. I gave a guy a "sweetened" pair and he sent me photos of them wrapped around his erection. He told me how he alternated between jerking off with them and jerking while he held them to his nose and sniffed the crotch. When I masturbated in the panties, I got even wetter knowing I was giving them to a man who would use them.

Can you share a little about the exchange process? Did you do it through the mail or in person? Free or paid?
 
This is so hot! I have a huge panty fetish! Would love to receive a pair
 
I have thought how fun it would be to cam with a woman, watch her get her panties drenched while we masturbate together and have her send me the panties. Would gladly send them back after she watches me with them.
 
Recently I've had the idea of setting up a time to sit at a caffee and post something on craigslist for a "panty drop". Something along the lines of I'll be there from 2-4 ladies if your interested in dropping of some a wet pair of panties come by. Maybe put a number to text or email or something. I wonder if if find any takers.
 
Back
Top