Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

Without even thinking about it.

And my wife knows too, though she may have wiped it from her mind, she wasn't keen on the idea.
 
Funny thing is she gets off thinking about a guy going down on me but not so much the other way around.
 
would you blow a guy?

My wife and I have had many threesomes and she almost always had me sucking the guys cock, before during and after he had fucked her. I love it and it really turns her on to watch me with the guys cock deep in my throat, and I love to taste her on him.
 
My wife and I have had many threesomes and she almost always had me sucking the guys cock, before during and after he had fucked her. I love it and it really turns her on to watch me with the guys cock deep in my throat, and I love to taste her on him.

As I read this, M, I so fuckin' envy those other guys! Hell, goin' from some dude's wife's puss straight into his mouth and working in the whole damn way and then back to her ... Fuck yeah.
 
Without a doubt. If only so many people didn't have hang ups about gender roles when it comes to pleasures of the flesh.
 
Wife's Request

Yes indeed I would suck another man's cock if my wife asked me to. It would be so fucking hot to have her right there beside me playing with my hard cock as I took his hard cock into my mouth!
 
I have told mine many times that I would like to eat her as she is being fucked. She does not say gross or anything like that but never says yes
 
togetherness

I started it by telling the wife I wanted to see her suck a big black cock. She arranged a meeting at a hotel and she forced me to suck him also. She got his load first but snowballed me and forced me to swallow. Now I'm a full time cuckold and she forces me to prep, watch and clean up her and her lovers. I love my role. She is now training my 18 year old daughter to dominate me as well so I have two Mistresses to serve and many cocks to suck to please them.
 
fantasy only so far

If the right guy cums along? I would do whatever she demands me to do.
 
Yes please

My wife and I fantasise about this a lot and are very eager to meet up with someone and carry this out. Would love to have a cock in my mouth for the first time and swallow some cum.
 
My wife and I fantasise about this a lot and are very eager to meet up with someone and carry this out. Would love to have a cock in my mouth for the first time and swallow some cum.
I crave a nice cock and get one from time to time. 69 with another man is unbelievable
 
Back
Top