Create A Wrestler

I like it. It something i never saw coming and much better on what i thought of on how they got out. I can't wait to see what the other guys look like. Or what riot or the doc's assistants do about it. By the way what should the males fraction be called. I'm also trying think what storylines to put "Animal" in since his training is almost done after his test with Bambi and whatever you guys decide do with Ashley whether if she gets back with Jack or not. Part of the reason why i haven't finish his torture with him yet to see what you guys want. Im just curious what type of villian he should be. Wild animal, A secret weapon to take on the most rebellious wrestlers, maybe a "secret Stash" member in training.

Last edited:
Alpha Males leaps out at me in particular for a team name... Generation Y, maybe, for the Y chromosome (I THINK that's what men are).

I also forgot to mention just how much I argued with myself about what Jack would call his penis. Several nicknames and alternate terms and titles went by (Little Jack, Big Jack, Hercules, The Little General...). I was, however, very adamant on Jack just looking in the mirror and going "well, shit." not in him to panic, I think, and not really homophobic or anything enough to really be creeped out by it

yeah i can picture him saying "hmm remind me to have fun with these later..." Like i said it a interesting idea and i can't wait to see how it turns out

already on it. one more chapter posted already that I'm quite proud of, at the very least for humor's sake

So, I was like, "I haven't posted anything for the entire month of April" and wrote a little bit yesterday.

yeah I notice that i like how you combine the new girl tour with her debut match thread.

added to the male team story

I basicly said the spy, is one of the bad good, GOOD PERSONA, posing as a bad girl

Thinking of knew GOOD girls personas from some of the bad girl who dont have one

Think Chantz
and Vicky mistress of Pain dont have one

also added to BARONESS part in the CRIBS section

basicly showing of the women houses. Found in the behind the mat section

Ellen the spy doesn't have one... Wendy the witch, April, Ilsa, Boss Bitchm Kim the x beauty queen, Lisa $, Monica the gangster, reina... or could it be a good girl pretending to turn bad.

also had the idea earlier today to have the men (or whoever) plan to hit Tanya McVan with the personality ray, with an elaborate plan to get around her goons and get her weakened enough. then go on with the ramifications, probably something to do with the league getting wussier or less successful and somebody having to change her back. or hell, Jack could take over, or even bring in the idea of Zoe being distantly related and running the show

I was thinking about that idea during the reign of baroness storyline with one way to end it anyways with Zoe coming into charge since Lisa and Tanya are out of the picture

I was thinking of that idea for the reign of baroness storyline or at least for one ending of it for Zoe to take charge since Lisa and Tanya are out of the way and maybe in the end. It helps ends the feud between Tanya and Jack temporary with a certain respect for each other or something since Jack and Zoe help keep the Mcvan family in power.

Reina's basically a tweener so I don't know if she'd have an alternate personality.

I have one thought up for Vicki if I ever get off my ass and finish the Amber kidnaps Vicki thread.

I kinda stole a part of when Illsa took Jack to Power Molly and Tanya that lilguy wrote since he did a good job explaining it would a be shame not to and i couldn't link it because wouldn't make sense with the whole thing. Just giving you guys the heads up. Be adding the animal and sheena fight soon

stealing is a crime, Jack....

also, i laughed a little when Tanya said she'd have to rename Jack and change his bio. I like to imagine her sitting in her office late at night, nobody else around and wearing a bathrobe and glasses, being anal retentive and updating everyone's bio pages on her own company's website.

every time someone gets a new nickname or grows an inch or a cup-size, Tanya's on the job! just because she's a dork like that and not everything can be sex. not all the time...

like i said i apologized but if i linked the thread together it wouldn't make any sense and i didn't want to write the scene over again when lilguy did a great job already. I put lilguy name in the title for credit i try to give credit when credit is due

Last edited:
decided to add some thread before I leave

I fixed the ANGELIC AMAZON STABLE- To have Tess bio in it and added a storyline

Also added a storyline to the Cougars stable. 2 of them. One of them there fight the Brat Pack

thinking of making some rivalries

any ideas

think Rochell (big booty) Devine Vs Baroness rivarly would be nice

as in NEW ones?

thought the Dixie Bitches could use some actual rivals. maybe the Bait Sisters or Rant and Rave. though Team Brawler's probably the most regular tag champs besides them anyway

maybe Sasha and Amazon. Amazon with Big Mama could work out too, fighting for the biggest and baddest posiition.Roxy and Pimp never really got anywhere

anyone able to think of one for Tracy Pick? always wanted to see more action of her, though she'd need some body tough

Back