The Treehouse of the Cove

Hips wiggle to help you to get them to fall then trying to step out of them and kick them aside they enough up falling to the sand below.
 
I trail kisses on the skin just above the elastic band of your panties. Then lower onto onto where the panties cover your sex.

My hands reach up both hips and fingers curl to pull them down to join your pants on the balcony's floor.
 
Free from my clothes I again slither fingers through your hair moving around to your chin to gently encourage you back to your feet if I can.
 
At your gentle urging I rise back up to my knees trailing kisses all the way up your body to meet your lips again.
 
Pressing into a hungry passionate kiss to burn the heavens themselves. I break the kiss and stare into your eyes.

Where love?
 
Pressing into a hungry passionate kiss to burn the heavens themselves. I break the kiss and stare into your eyes.

Where love?

I look into your eyes.

Right here. Right now.

I reclaim the heavens searing kiss before hitching your leg over my hip and brought your lower belly right up against my hunger.
 
Leg hooking around your hip and arms hugging you tight as my lips fall over your chin jawline and neck.

Yes... here... now.
 
My hands roam over your back to rest at your buttocks pressing you into me hard. We kiss as I lift you up to align myself and I leave you hanging one moment stretched out before the next moment of completion, of bliss. At your next words I will end the moment of anticipation and push within you, and we will be one again.
 
A sharp whimper inhale as you once more after so very long enter me. Hips try to press forward one Han moving to the railing for additional balance and support. Lips seek to lock once more with yours if even briefly till my eyes sink I to yours.
 
I push into you and groan. It has been far too long since I've known this level of bliss as being made one with you.

We kiss and break that kiss to moan as I withdraw some and push back within you only to reforge our soul-kiss.
 
Body ripples undulating with your entrance and withdrawal from me. A whimper I to the kiss as during those brief moments of breaking from our kisses my eyes fall deep into yours becoming lost in your eyes yet found in the intensity of our passion.
 
I push in and pull out slow and sensually, providing an appetizer for the all you can eat smorgasbord to come.

My hand strokes your cheek as we kiss and stare into eachother's eyes.
 
Love...

Soft word dripping from my lips between kisses as I feel your hand on my cheek. One hand reaching to your face and a fingertip tracing your lips as I smile and press my hips closer to your sensual movements.
 
...Love.

I confirm before pulling out gently and spinning you around to face out over the view of the cove.

Look up at the stars, beautiful.

I wrap my arms around you and reposition myself. Then I gently push back within you gently.

I kiss your cheek then whisper into your ear.

You see those two stars in the belt of Orion up there. The ones that are so close together they're practically one big dot in our night sky. They already have names for those two stars, but you know what they're all wrong, Asa. Those two stars are actually named Veroe and Asa, together burning in the night, for eons like us.
 
Such a beautiful tribute.

Hips curl back to help your entrance as I lean against the railing. One hand reaching low to add a soft caress to you as you sensuality begin again. Bit I my lilip as I stare at the stars and glanced back at you hair falling slightly over one eyes from the gentle breeze.
 
Those two stars are so close they take and swap their essences between them. Long streams of starstuff shared in an eternal interstellar kiss.

I thrust in slow and tenderly and place another tender kiss upon your cheek.
 
Yes... eternal kiss.

Hips press back with a slight urgency but not wanting to spoile any of the tenderness.
 
I should've set up a telescope here. Then you'd be able to get a better look at them.

I thrust inside of you with a little more urgency...just a little more not enough to take away the tenderness of the moment. I nuzzle into your neck and kiss just below your ear.
 
Next time we can get the telescope.

Pressing back in time with your thrusts with a little circling to my hips as I move with you.
 
Next time...perhaps.

I reach out and take hold of the balcony's railing. This gives me better leverage to push into you with more powered but still power under control.
 
Feeling you close around me some as you take hold of the rail and purr. Undulating my body against yours he's turned back to watch your face and expressions as I roll my hips more. Sensation sensual and passionate in our perfect union.
 
Feeling you within my arms, the undulations of your body as I push within you is divine. Being with you in this moment is even better.

One hand rises to cover your heart on your chest.

...Love...

(raincheck til tomorrow?)
 
Love...

Snuggles and gently wriggles in your arms as our passions grow. Pressing back a little more urgently but tenderly.

(Rain check darlin. Sorry rl kept grabbing me the past couple of days)
 
I push into you with a quickening pace holding you tight to me.

...beautiful.
 
As your pace increases and you hold me close. Hips roll and undulate as my hands reach back to caress your hips and thighs.
 
Back
Top