Geek Fetish. Yeah, geeky women...

I don't believe that bullshit hype about "gingers don't have souls". It's stupid. I think gingers are the cutest fucking thing. Ron Weasley was my favorite "hero" character from beginning to end.
Oh but we are...soulless reptiles wearing the skin of dead people. Seriously it's nowhere near as bad as I've had.

And you're saying that WITHOUT having seen my 38Ds *thumbs up* :D

38D....Mmmmm sounds like heaven

Oh but we are...soulless reptiles wearing the skin of dead people. Seriously it's nowhere near as bad as I've had.

38D....Mmmmm sounds like heaven

Oh wow. That's intense.

That's what I've been told.... ;)
I have Harley Quinn's tits... just wish I had her body.
Feel free to PM me

Lol. Thanks. Unfortunately.... I don't have any cosplay pics. I went as Sheva Alomar (yes.. I'm white) from Res. Evil 5 to C2E2 last year... but I never took pics of myself.

Shame - have seen some hot resi costumes (I used to work in a game store), . Any plans for another one?

Intensely.

And I beg your pardon. I thought it was a requirement for entry.

To CON?

I suppose it all depends what you consider to be perverted, I consider anything I like as normal ;)

Last edited:
coed_geek_sex_ed.jpg

Interesting.

Though I had meant Literotica in general, and the GB in particular.

Ah, well I am probably a playgrounder first, but as with most things in life I tend not to stay within externally defined boundaries.

Ah, well I am probably a playgrounder first, but as with most things in life I tend not to stay within externally defined boundaries.

ShhhhhSHhhspP!

If the sharks hear that, they'll ask to see your tits.

Fairly said.

Now tell me...about what you think comprises normal.

whatever feels right at the time, usually its person specific.
Somethings with some people feel right or okay, but not with others.

Like bondage, not into it even in cyber, but under the influence(?) of a particular person I was exploring it and probably would have gotten into it with them, with others no interest in it.

How about you?

whatever feels right at the time, usually its person specific.
Somethings with some people feel right or okay, but not with others.

Like bondage, not into it even in cyber, but under the influence(?) of a particular person I was exploring it and probably would have gotten into it with them, with others no interest in it.

How about you?

I have had my interests piques in new directions by specific people, and certainly some of my predilections seem to resonate with some and not others. So I understand what you mean.

I have some very odd ideas. And while some find one or two of them compelling from time to time they are rarely very practical. For instance, fucking someone hello and not uttering a word to them until after they orgasm may work - possibly - in a home setting, but would hardly fly at con.

I have had my interests piques in new directions by specific people, and certainly some of my predilections seem to resonate with some and not others. So I understand what you mean.

I have some very odd ideas. And while some find one or two of them compelling from time to time they are rarely very practical. For instance, fucking someone hello and not uttering a word to them until after they orgasm may work - possibly - in a home setting, but would hardly fly at con.

I like hearing my lover's voice so not very practical for me.
I have never had CON sex though I have witnessed it but from what I can tell what you are suggesting does happen.

It seems that some people do things at CON that they wouldn't do in normal life, and relationships starting out as sex at COn seem to crash and burn spectacularly, renfest ones often seem that way too.

Were you at Marscon when the Allied troops invaded?

I like hearing my lover's voice so not very practical for me.
I have never had CON sex though I have witnessed it but from what I can tell what you are suggesting does happen.

It seems that some people do things at CON that they wouldn't do in normal life, and relationships starting out as sex at COn seem to crash and burn spectacularly, renfest ones often seem that way too.

Were you at Marscon when the Allied troops invaded?

I should have been more specific. Just no words.

Everything happens...if you stay up late enough. And you're too right. Things that happen in a state of semi-inebriated sleep deprivation generally do end badly no matter where they begin.

I have never attended marscon.

Back