What a great night strap on delight

Just wanted to let you two lovers know how hard I came reading this.
Your description of how wonderful a nice thick cock feels deep inside your hot cunt is perfect! Made me shudder and shiver and shake.
And to be down between your thighs...mmmmmmm!
Thank you both!

Just wanted to tell you all about the other night in hopes it will get you all off like it did us.
After getting the kids to bed, we tried to find a good video to watch to get us in the mood. Johnie had sent me a link earlier in the day of a MMF; however, as luck would have it, I was unable to open it. We watched a few, but could not find the one he originally had looked at. Was good enought though, and the two of us were pretty worked up.
Once inside the bed room, all the clothes came off and we started to arouse each other with heavy petting and long kisses, our bodies rubbing every inch of each others bodies. I grabbed his allready hard cock and started to stroke it while he fingered my pussy. As wet as I was, it felt great to have something inside me rubbing against the walls of my pussy. I then pushed hi back and got on top of him, straddled my legs and slowly let his cock go into my pussy. What a ride it was, rubbing against the walls , going deeper and harder with every thrust. I thought I was going to cum all over him, but i told him that I wanted to make myself cum while i ws fucking his ass.
So I got off the bed and went to our " little treasure box" and pulled out my strapon. The whole time I was putting it on, which took longer than normal, I felt his finger reenter me. He then asked me if he could play with my ass. I said yes and then he gently pushed his finger enter my ass. It felt so good, that I began to push back on his finger to get it deeper inside me. When I got the strap -on on, it was his turn. I laid him on his back, and slowly entered my cock into him. He bagan to moan and groan with excitement. Once I was fully inside him, i began to thrust in him, Oh how wonderful it was to watch me go in and out of his ass. I could feel him shuttereverytime I pullem my cock out an thrust it wosn into him. I told him I wanted him to cum with my cock in his ass and I was fucking him. But as fate would have it, he said that he was too aroused and that it felt too good for him to cum. I was going to have to find another way to make him cum and then make him eat it. So we decided that it was time for piollow talk. I got up and went over to get a vibrator, needed to play with my clit-it was aching for some attention. As I played with myself, he played with hisself.
Nothing hotter than masterbating in front of each other while talking about being with someone of the same sex. To make me cum, we talked about a certain friend I had found on lit. He talked about how good it would feel to have a woman between my legs licking and tongue fucking my pussy and i between hers doing the same thing. Just the visual in my mind was enough to make me cum twice. As i came, we started to talk about me fucking him while he had a dripping wet, hard cock in his mouth. How he would stroke it while he sucked on it and then have the guy go down between his legs and suck and play with his cock while I fucked him hard. I could feel him getting ready to cum and I put my hand under his cock waiting for him to put his load in my hand. And boy did he. When he was all done, I brought my hand up to his mouth and made him eat it all. What a great night. and by the way, we left on the lights so we could watch each other masterbate and then I could see him eat his own cum!!! So much better watching!

Just wanted to tell you all about the other night in hopes it will get you all off like it did us.
After getting the kids to bed, we tried to find a good video to watch to get us in the mood. Johnie had sent me a link earlier in the day of a MMF; however, as luck would have it, I was unable to open it. We watched a few, but could not find the one he originally had looked at. Was good enought though, and the two of us were pretty worked up.
Once inside the bed room, all the clothes came off and we started to arouse each other with heavy petting and long kisses, our bodies rubbing every inch of each others bodies. I grabbed his allready hard cock and started to stroke it while he fingered my pussy. As wet as I was, it felt great to have something inside me rubbing against the walls of my pussy. I then pushed hi back and got on top of him, straddled my legs and slowly let his cock go into my pussy. What a ride it was, rubbing against the walls , going deeper and harder with every thrust. I thought I was going to cum all over him, but i told him that I wanted to make myself cum while i ws fucking his ass.
So I got off the bed and went to our " little treasure box" and pulled out my strapon. The whole time I was putting it on, which took longer than normal, I felt his finger reenter me. He then asked me if he could play with my ass. I said yes and then he gently pushed his finger enter my ass. It felt so good, that I began to push back on his finger to get it deeper inside me. When I got the strap -on on, it was his turn. I laid him on his back, and slowly entered my cock into him. He bagan to moan and groan with excitement. Once I was fully inside him, i began to thrust in him, Oh how wonderful it was to watch me go in and out of his ass. I could feel him shuttereverytime I pullem my cock out an thrust it wosn into him. I told him I wanted him to cum with my cock in his ass and I was fucking him. But as fate would have it, he said that he was too aroused and that it felt too good for him to cum. I was going to have to find another way to make him cum and then make him eat it. So we decided that it was time for piollow talk. I got up and went over to get a vibrator, needed to play with my clit-it was aching for some attention. As I played with myself, he played with hisself.
Nothing hotter than masterbating in front of each other while talking about being with someone of the same sex. To make me cum, we talked about a certain friend I had found on lit. He talked about how good it would feel to have a woman between my legs licking and tongue fucking my pussy and i between hers doing the same thing. Just the visual in my mind was enough to make me cum twice. As i came, we started to talk about me fucking him while he had a dripping wet, hard cock in his mouth. How he would stroke it while he sucked on it and then have the guy go down between his legs and suck and play with his cock while I fucked him hard. I could feel him getting ready to cum and I put my hand under his cock waiting for him to put his load in my hand. And boy did he. When he was all done, I brought my hand up to his mouth and made him eat it all. What a great night. and by the way, we left on the lights so we could watch each other masterbate and then I could see him eat his own cum!!! So much better watching!

That's got me sooo hard....the though of a woman fucking me is so hot.

Just wanted to let you two lovers know how hard I came reading this.
Your description of how wonderful a nice thick cock feels deep inside your hot cunt is perfect! Made me shudder and shiver and shake.
And to be down between your thighs...mmmmmmm!
Thank you both!

no, glad we met you and could be part of our pillow talk!!!
Nice to put a name with the fantasy....

rock,
Thanks. Almost as fun writing about them as it was actually happening. To say nothing about getting home from work, getting on line and seeing your wife has posted your last sexual encounter for all to read!! that is super hot

Wish I could get my lady on here- poor thing works too much, and the break from reality would do her ( and by default, our sex life) a lot of good!
We'll keep enjoying as long as y'all keep sharin'

Love the user name, by the way!

Love SO play

Glad I found this thread

play on !!!
YIM rain1957

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I found this thread

play on !!!
YIM rain1957

Wow! That looks similar to the a dildo that I have. I'll have to take a picture of it. It is a bit large and I haven't been able to take it yet, but it is black and white marbled like that. Looks good in a harness. I'll have to see if I can get a ring that will fit it to see if I can put it in our harness. We shall see.

Black marbled dildo

Thnks...

We got it from Good Vibrations...

It is called " Commando"...

Very nice flaired base for harnesses...

Nice mushroom tip ...feels good rubbing up againest your rosebud..
and fantastic sliding inside..

Need to warm up with something smaller first...and plent of lube.

YIM rain1957

new adventure

I know it has been a while since an update, but the Mrs and I have been very busy exploring a new adventure: Hope you find it as tantalizing as we did/do.

To catch every one up to speed, a couple months ago we posted on pers. sight, looking for a woman for on line chat, mostly with wife, but husband would be involved. Best to be honest up front. Anyway, got four or five hits, but one stuck out above the rest. Started Pming each other, then e-mail, then to messenger, eventually to voice. She was more versed in the later, having had a few on line experiences before, were as we wer more virgin to the scene.
This is important only so you now it did not happen over night, but was a progressive strep by step getting to know and feel comfortable with one another. now onto what happened this past Wednesday Morning:

Wednesdays have taken on a new meaning for Hump day at the Ringo household. IT is traditionally my day off, and no kids in the house, so the wife and I have always used the day to explore and stretch our sexual bounderies. The last few weeks had taken a new turn, we had met a friend on lit "L", who was turned on by Mrs ringo, and who would not be, as well as our sexual exploits we posted on this web. The first few sessions were just IM back and forth, L getting Nicole off and Nicole getting L off. Was pretty hot, got to sit there watching and reading the whole thing, raging hard on begging to be played with.
This wednesday was different though, we were going to voice over Im with each other as the two girls made each other cum.
Mrs Ringo and I had talked extensively about what we hoped would happen, mainly, she wanted me between her legs, eating and sucking on her pussy whille L told me what to do. More or less a cybernetic robot...and who was I too disagree?!?
Fast forward, the two of them are typing away to each other, I am getting all horned up and need to do something, so I nestle in beteeen her legs and start licking the insides of her thighs, working my way to her lovely pussy. Although Nicole and L made each other cum over the voice last week, this was going to be a first for me being involved and the anticipation was way too much. As my mouth nestled in to her clit, I could hear and feel her fingers pounding away on the keyboard, I remember thinking to myself, get the damn Mic going will you!! I mean, I can not even read what they are typing and I am afraid I am missing some good stuff.
Then It happened, her voice came over the air. My cock just twitched at the newness of what was happening, I may be imagining, but i do believe at that instant, my wifes clit also became more georged with blood. N started talking first, telling L that Johnie was between her legs, licking her pussy pretending it was her. The voice on the other side let out a gasp and a moan, as did my own wife.
Commands went back and forth over the airwaves. My wife telling L to take out her dildo and start fucking herself with it. The moans grew louder and then, as her motion got faster, we could hear her slamming into her own pussy with her dildo!! Damn, I had to check my pulse to make sure I was not dead and in heaven!!
L talked back, telling me to squeeze her nipples, as I sucked on her clit. N retorts for L to take the dildo from her pussy and lick it clean, the moaning and slurping echo over the net! N then tells her to take out her VIB and make herself cum!! I could not believe it as I heard the whirling soound of her vibrator. I imagined her sitting at her place, legs spread, working her clit. I was still between N's legs working her clit with my tongue.
Not sure how long it took, but almost at the same time, the moans grew and came to gether. No more words to each other, as each concentrated on thier own orgasms. I believe L started first on the other side of the line, but N soon followed and her legs pressed against the sides of my head as she came all over my mouth.
The two talked about how good the O was, and while they were talking, I could not take it any more. I pulled N from the chair, bent her over and started fucking her doggie style. Nicole waisted no time and voiced over to L what was happening. We could tell by her voice that she was once again playing with herself and was so turned on knowing that we were fucking On Mic.
I recall thinking to myself how hot it would be if she could hear us fucking just like we could hear her pounding her dildo. I quickened the pace and we got full estension back and forth, timing was perfect as my cock slammed in and out of her pussy. I could hear the juices slushing, and our skin slapping together as our bodies came together. A very deep moan came over the net, "Oh my god I can hear your bodies fucking!!"
How I did not cum when I heard that is beyond me. A few more thrusts probably would have been enough, but the voice now told Nicole to take my cok and suck all her juices off from it.
Wow, this was getting better by the second. Nicole pulled from my cok, dropped to her knees and took my cock deep into her mouth. I watched as my glimmering pole went in and out of her mouth. The voice now told her to lick the base and clean up all the juice that was around the base of my cock! My god, it was like she was in the same room with us(How hot would that be!).
I could not take it any longer, I now sat in the chair and lowered N onto my cock. The voice on the other side was encouraging me to cum deep inside her pussy, I looked into my wifes eyes, as she strode up and down on my cock urging and commanding my cum to release! The voice on the other side Quickened with her moans. The sights and smells from our house, coupled with her voice coming over the net was too much. I could hear her getting close to coming, as my cock too was close to bursting. She came first, but as she was cumming, my own balls released deep inside my wifes pussy.
We came down from our High, thanked L for the lightning bolt she had infussed in our lives and let her go, she had a lunch date. My wife took me by the hand and led me five feet away were she layed on her back.
She had only cum once on the net and she always likes at least two, so I should have known what was coming next. Normally, the post cum blues set in, but I eagerly got between her legs, and slammed my tongue deep into her hole, lapping up the cum mixture of my freshly shot load, and her creamy pussy juices.
As I lay there, concentrating on her clit, the thoughts of what had just happened was bouncing around in my head. How lucky i was to be a part of this. Her orgasm came sooner than normal, her pussy clentched around my finger which was now burried deep in her ass. As she came, more juices flowed from deep inside her, I marveled at the glistening whiteness of it all, but quickly licked up any escaping juices. I kept a finger burried in her, and moved my head up to her mouth, kissiing her deeply, letting her taste what was left on my tongue of our two juices.
Her passion wa still not satisfied. I could tell she was wanting more. As fate would have it, I had taken out our treasure chest of toys before all this had gotten started and it was readily available. We had talked before starting about maybe using a vibrator on her, or her using her strap-on on me...or what ever might cross our minds, and we just wanted to be like boyscouts and be prepared.
So i grabbed her favorite vib, turned it on high, and handed it to her. I love watching her play with herself, but I had other reasons right now.
As she twitched and played with her clit, i whispered in her ear.
Tell, me what you enjoyed the most about today.
Her moans were getting loader, and she spoke between them, telling me how turned on she was as I was between her legs, eating her pussy, that in her mind she was dreaming it was L, another woman, licking and sucking on her clit. How hot it would be to taste and be tasted by another woman.
I watched as her left hand now moved up and started squeezing her own nipple, her right still girating on her clit. Her nipples got rock hard, as she let out her lust induced moans, cumming hard on her Vib as her hand squeezed her own breast with a death grip.

Now no strap on play,(this time anyway), but I thought, just maybe, you all might enjoy
johnie
The more she talked, the hotter she got.

So, as you all know, we have been exploring new avenues to fulfill our sexual desires. And let me tell you, the ride has been amazing. Words cannot describe what it feels like knowing that someone is listening to you get fucked and having an orgasm, while you are listening to them. HOT, is the best I can do right now. Every Wednesday, for about the past 2 months, we have been hooking up with another woman on line and having orgasms while the other listens. Wow, I never thought it would have been such a turn on.

So, this past Wednesday, like usual, we were waiting for our friend to get on line. As I was sitting in the chair, Johnie came over to me, straddled my body and began to rub is hard cock between my tits. As he did, I pushed them together so he could fuck them. I could feel his cock starting to drip on to me, so I leaned my head down, and as he thrusted up, I put my mouth there, so he could stick his cock into my mouth and I could taste him. He began to fuck me faster and I could tell he was getting ready to cum. I told him he had to wait until we got on line, but I knew he couldn't. So, I told him that he needed to wait for just a moment, so I could get the strap-on on. I ran down the hall to the bedroom and quickly put it on and came out ready to fuck him. I sat down on the chair, put my cock in the air and told him to straddle me so I could fuck him. He got on top of me, and slowly slid my strap on into his ass. The deeper it went, the more he moaned and shuddered. I could tell he was totally enjoying himself as much as I was. As he rode my strapon, I grabbed his hard cock and began to rub my tits with it. Then I slowly put his cock between my tits and squeezed my tits tight, so he could fuck them as I fucked him. With every thrust I pushed my strapon deep into him and as I did, I could feel his cock getting harder and wetter between my tits. The faster and deeper I went, the faster he went. I knew it wouldn't be long before he came on me, so I told him I wanted him to cum all over my tits. Just as I saying it, he came. His orgasm was so hard, that he squirted his cum right up the side of my neck. When he was all done, I told him to lick it all up and get ready for round two. He happily did so, licking my tits and neck clean.

Then round two started. and I got to have two orgasms and he had another one, while we were chatting on line. What an amazing day that was. I hope what I wrote did it any kind of justice

Mrs. Ringo

So, as you all know, we have been exploring new avenues to fulfill our sexual desires. And let me tell you, the ride has been amazing. Words cannot describe what it feels like knowing that someone is listening to you get fucked and having an orgasm, while you are listening to them. HOT, is the best I can do right now. Every Wednesday, for about the past 2 months, we have been hooking up with another woman on line and having orgasms while the other listens. Wow, I never thought it would have been such a turn on.

So, this past Wednesday, like usual, we were waiting for our friend to get on line. As I was sitting in the chair, Johnie came over to me, straddled my body and began to rub is hard cock between my tits. As he did, I pushed them together so he could fuck them. I could feel his cock starting to drip on to me, so I leaned my head down, and as he thrusted up, I put my mouth there, so he could stick his cock into my mouth and I could taste him. He began to fuck me faster and I could tell he was getting ready to cum. I told him he had to wait until we got on line, but I knew he couldn't. So, I told him that he needed to wait for just a moment, so I could get the strap-on on. I ran down the hall to the bedroom and quickly put it on and came out ready to fuck him. I sat down on the chair, put my cock in the air and told him to straddle me so I could fuck him. He got on top of me, and slowly slid my strap on into his ass. The deeper it went, the more he moaned and shuddered. I could tell he was totally enjoying himself as much as I was. As he rode my strapon, I grabbed his hard cock and began to rub my tits with it. Then I slowly put his cock between my tits and squeezed my tits tight, so he could fuck them as I fucked him. With every thrust I pushed my strapon deep into him and as I did, I could feel his cock getting harder and wetter between my tits. The faster and deeper I went, the faster he went. I knew it wouldn't be long before he came on me, so I told him I wanted him to cum all over my tits. Just as I saying it, he came. His orgasm was so hard, that he squirted his cum right up the side of my neck. When he was all done, I told him to lick it all up and get ready for round two. He happily did so, licking my tits and neck clean.

Then round two started. and I got to have two orgasms and he had another one, while we were chatting on line. What an amazing day that was. I hope what I wrote did it any kind of justice

Mrs. Ringo

You guys kick ass!:cattail:

Mrs. Ringo

My loving wife,
Your account of the day was very erotic. I am sitting here with a huge dripping boner thinking about that day. I know you were pressed for time when you wrote this, Kids coming home from school etc... I would just like to enhance it a bit from my point of view.
It was just around 9am, I had just gotten out of the shower. Wanted to make sure I was good and clean, for I was hoping we would be having some strap on play. We have been playing on line and MIC'ing our sesssions with another woman every wednesday for about a month now. The sessions were getting stronger and hotter as the weeks passed. The last two weeks I fucked her doggie style in front of the computer, and the lovely woman on the other side could hear as I pounded in and out of her juicy pussy. We had talked the night before about doing a little roll reversal and having her fuck me doggie style while we were on line this week. I assume it was thinking about this that had me so excited and ready to go....god it was going to be another hour...
Mrs Ringo was sitting in the recliner when I came out with just the towel wrapped around my waist. She was fully clothed, but still sexy as always. I am not sure what came over me, but I figured I was naked, so why not try to seduce her. I climbed ontop of her lap, my legs straddled around her waist. I moved up and started kissing her neck and nibbling on her ears. My hands then moved up under her shirt, grabbing her perfectly formed and perky tits. Her breath quickened as did mine, as we both started to get lost in the moment. My hips started to move with hers, girating on her still clad pussy. As I moved back and forth, my cock coated her cleavage with the pre cum that was oozing from my cock. I grabbed the a breast in each hand and clamped them around my cock, as I continued to slid back in forth between them. Her hands replaced mine, squeezing her own tits onto my cock, my hands raised to the sides of her head and I pressed her deeply to my mouth, our tongues tanding wildly with each other. My heels were now dug deep into the sides of her hips, as i moved back and forth on her body. I could feel her breasts getting wetter and wetter with my pre cum. Getting caught up in the moment, I lowered to her cum covered breasts and started tracing and licking up the trail that my swollen cock had made.
I was so close to cumming, so worked up and hot. I went back to her ears, nibbling lightly, then whispered to her, how hot it would be if she had her strap on right now.
That was all it took, she rose from her spot and left the room to go and get our tressure chest of toys. It was so hot watching her walk down the hall with her cache in her hand. The thought of what was about to happen was so lustfull, I swear I could have cum with out a nother touch right then.
I stood beside her as she dropped her pants. Bending over to put her first leg into her strap was so hot. I have watched her put this on many of times, but this time it was different. Positioned behind her was a new sight, and a hot sight as I watched that strap come up her thighs. I had to fight the urge to plunge into her, my cock was now throbbing and bouncing up and down with each heart beat. I watched as she worked her second leg into the harness, then pulling it all the way up and snatching the straps tight around her waist. As she bent over to grab her cock I could not take it any longer, dropped to my knees and started eating her soaked pussy from behind. She let out a gasp, and pushed back as my tongue darted in and out of her.
The whole sight, smell and taste were to strong. I rose from my knees and started pressing my cock into her pussy from behind. My hands were grabbing on the sides of her waist as I rocked back and forth into her. What happened next was mind blowing. N grabbed my hand and brought it around and placed it on her cock that was dangling in the air. The added kinkiness was so hot. She pressed my hand hard on her cock and started working it back and forth on it matching the thrusts of my own cock going into her pussy. My thrusts quickened, I was so close to cumming, and I think she knew this as she moved from beneath me and went back to her cumfy chair.

The sight of her sitting back, naked with her cock sticking out was so hot. I went to move back ontop of her, needing to feel her make love to me. As I approuched, she grabbed my head and urged me down onto her cock. She loves to watch me suck it, and looking up to her eyes as she watches this, is beyond belief.

Her cock was now good and moist. I itched my way back up to her waist, her cock rubbing against my ass, her hands guiding it into my tender hole. I gasped into her breaths and moaned as she entered me. We rocked slow at first, her cock rubbing against my prostate, and my cock rubbing between her breasts.

The intensity and pleasure were too great, I knew it would not take long before my cock erupted between her tits. I watched in awe as my cock head rode back and forth between her tits, my cock erupted, cum spewing out, coating her cleavage. It was so intense, as I slid all the way back to the base of her own cock, my ass pulsating around the base. This caused the last rope of cum shoot out even greater, coating her neck.
I sat there catching my breasts, her cock still burried deep inside of me, looking down and seeing the wonderfull sight of her tits and neck covered in my cum. We had talked about me licking her clean, but as always the post cum inhibitions were hitting and I just stared looking at my cum, rather than dropping down and cleaning up my mess. Since we talk about everything, my sife is well aware of the loss of desire after cumming, and I watched as her finger dropped to between her breasts and scooped up a healthy serving of my cum. I was hoping she would bring that finger to my mouth, but was surprixed when instead she brought it to her own mouth. I watched in awe as she slipped it into her mouth, cleaning it fully. Grabbing the back of my head she brought my face to hers, and inserted her tongue deep into mine, feeding me the fesh cum. That was all I needed. My cock was now rock hard, her cock still sliding slowly back and forth in my ass. I lowered my head to first her neck, grabbing the biggest part of my load and sucking it all up. I continued on to her breasts till all remnance was now in my mouth.

I cleaned her good and tight, but now she needed cleaning down below. I pulled off from her cock, and lowered to between her legs. I raised both legs around my shoulders, and went to work on her clit. Her cock was still attached and I could feel it on my forehead as I worked her clit to her first orgasm. She came quick and hard followed by a second and even stronger orgasm.
As we both came back down from heaven, I looked up at the clock, it was now 9:57 just in time for our on line session.
Believe it or not, we were still aroused and participated deeply on our on line session. what a day

:rose:Johnie and Mrs. Ringo:rose: ... You are an inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your adventures! Very hot and exciting! Hugs, Jenna

OMG I love this post! Thank you for sharing.

:kiss::cattail:

Mrs. Ringo

Jenna,
Our pleasure. On a side note, great to have you as one of our fans.
J

I don't know what to say. Thanks! :eek: Can I ask what kind of strap-on you guys use? My wife and I tried the Bend Over Boyfriend from Good Vibrations. While we liked the two silicone silk dildos that came with it, they seemed two short for strap on use. It would always slip out and be painful slipping back in unexpectedly.

Love you guys! Hugs, Jenna

Last edited:
I never tire of these accounts......and the dynamic of hearing both sides of it is amazing!

I knew Johnie would fill in all the blanks for me. i just wanted to share with all of you one of the many fun times we have had since I bought the strap on about 1 1/2 years ago. Love using it on him. We buy all of our toys for our "treasure box" from Tootimid. They seem to have the best assortment around. The strap on that we finally decided on was a nice purple cock with a soft, plushy harness for it to sit in. Not sure if its me or the design of the strap on. I just have a hard time keeping it straped on tight to me for us to get the full effect of using it. I guess the best way to use it, would be for me to sit down and have him straddle me, like we did the other day. we have tried another toy, I can't remember what it is called, but one part, (shorter of the two) goes in me and the other end goes in him - kinda like me actually having a cock, but that was very hard to use, and it kept coming out of me. But then again, could be the user, think I need more experiences to get a good idea on what works and what doesn't.. If anyone has any ideas new toys or a new strapon let me know. Always will to try something new - gotta keep the sex life alive.

thanks for all of the shout outs, love sharing our stories with all of you. Hope to keep them coming to share with all of you.

I knew Johnie would fill in all the blanks for me. i just wanted to share with all of you one of the many fun times we have had since I bought the strap on about 1 1/2 years ago. Love using it on him. We buy all of our toys for our "treasure box" from Tootimid. They seem to have the best assortment around. The strap on that we finally decided on was a nice purple cock with a soft, plushy harness for it to sit in. Not sure if its me or the design of the strap on. I just have a hard time keeping it straped on tight to me for us to get the full effect of using it. I guess the best way to use it, would be for me to sit down and have him straddle me, like we did the other day. we have tried another toy, I can't remember what it is called, but one part, (shorter of the two) goes in me and the other end goes in him - kinda like me actually having a cock, but that was very hard to use, and it kept coming out of me. But then again, could be the user, think I need more experiences to get a good idea on what works and what doesn't.. If anyone has any ideas new toys or a new strapon let me know. Always will to try something new - gotta keep the sex life alive.

thanks for all of the shout outs, love sharing our stories with all of you. Hope to keep them coming to share with all of you.

Looking at TooTimid I would guess you have the Beginners Harness and Dildo. That appears very similar to the Bend Over Boyfriend Beginner's Kit from Good Vibrations.

Again looking at TooTimid I would guess you got the Gal Pal Strapless Strap-On. Good Vibrations, and several other online Adult Toy Stores, has something similar called the Feeldoe. The Feeldoe has a larger bulb that goes in the woman, but some reviews suggest similar results to yours. To be fair though, some reviewers love it, so it can all be a matter of opinion. Certainly all toys can't be for everyone! :D

Queen,
Looking at your picture and reading some of your posts....I think you should contact Mrs. Ringo....you seem like her kind of gal.
J

Well, what do you think Mrs R... Would you be up for some playtime?

Back