Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my room mate is having sex with a guy in her bed just yards from me and they are being bloody noisy about it:eek:

For some strange reason, I don't think Safe was talking about your ankles. :eek:

Yeah I noticed that she probably didn't later, too.

I was talking about a concert, which is pretty much separate from my sex life, so my mind didn't even go there until later. :eek:

I'm sore from that, too. It's just that the concert made me so sore that I stopped noticing the other soreness, after.

Yeah I noticed that she probably didn't later, too.

I was talking about a concert, which is pretty much separate from my sex life, so my mind didn't even go there until later. :eek:

I'm sore from that, too. It's just that the concert made me so sore that I stopped noticing the other soreness, after.

Homecomings are such fun when you're young. ;)

If this town is going to enforce its ordinances it can't be doing so selectively. Either enforce them uniformly or not at all...don't be driving past three residences that are breaking the law to tell one person to stop breaking that same law because somebody complained. You tell EVERYONE YOU SEE TO STOP, or you tell the complainer to shut it. This enforcing-our-ordinances-only-when-someone-complains-against-somebody-else-and-telling/citing-that-one-person-the-complaint-is-against bullshit HAS GOT TO STOP!!!

We pay taxes to have a police department here, yes? This town is so small that virtually nothing goes on here, so what the hell are we paying our taxes for? Again, enforce the damned ordinances uniformly or tell complainers to shut it, IS THAT CLEAR?! :mad:

Last edited:
... Again, enforce the damned ordinances uniformly or tell complainers to shut it, IS THAT CLEAR?! :mad:

We have that problem because we have so many out-of-date ordinances. We have had one city councillor prosecuted for riding a bicycle where many people ride bicycles - only because several people complained.

If we enforced our bye-laws against cyclists we would prosecute everyone using a recently-designated and expensively marked cycle route - because the old bye-law is still in force.

We are a seaside town yet our bye-laws insist on no mixed bathing after 7 am and everyone must wear a "university" costume with arms and legs covered, and use a bathing machine to enter the water...

Our shops are not allowed to open on Wednesday afternoons, or if they do, must shut by 1pm on Saturdays.

All residents and traders must sweep their road frontage every day before 7am or be fined...

If we enforced all our ordinances/bye-laws, modern living would be impossible.

Og

Fried chicken, butterbeans and cornbread for supper tonight...yum (along with some fresh tomatoes and cucumbers sliced on the side)

Last edited:
Today I did a good thing. I didn't staple my boss's tongue to his toes and kick him in the ass.
Perhaps tomorrow you'll continue your philanthropy and refuse to squeeze his fingers inside the three-hole punch before piercing his nipples with a three-ring binder.
It's all about the threes tomorrow. Or, not. Since you'll have your Nice Person badge on.

Perhaps tomorrow you'll continue your philanthropy and refuse to squeeze his fingers inside the three-hole punch before piercing his nipples with a three-ring binder.
It's all about the threes tomorrow. Or, not. Since you'll have your Nice Person badge on.

Damn, Bluebell, if ever go into business, remind me to hire you . . . after the supervisor! Heh, heh, heh . . .

Damn, Bluebell, if ever go into business, remind me to hire you . . . after the supervisor! Heh, heh, heh . . .
It's a sick place, this mind of mine. You can count on me to bring the pain, Mr. Bear, sir.
I won't even tell anyone that if I pet you just right I get to call you Mr. Fluffles. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back