Incest

carolabr

Virgin
Joined
Dec 8, 2014
Posts
14
Would love to see some stories where there is adultery un the story may mom is clueless or dad is
Kisses
 
Tell us your idea again after you've stopped sniffing glue.
 
Incest? Adultery? I'm afraid you are on the wrong website. We only do good wholesome smut here. You might want to try asstr dot alt
 
Would love to see some stories where there is adultery un the story may mom is clueless or dad is
Kisses

Love having the son fuck mom right under the nose of dad. There have been a few version of mom and son in the back seat on a car ride. A fun twist could be a crowded bus and mom sits on sons lap while dad stands a few feet away.

Scenes when the son is fucking or pleasuring mom while she’s on the phone with dad are also hot. I would love to have a scene out at a restaurant and son is under the table enjoying mom while dad is oblivious - son has been teasing mom with his hands under the table until dad got a call and had to leave early for an emergency and once he’s gone son slips under the table. Dad returns shortly saying that the emergency was covered by someone else at work. He sits and has a drink with mom while son is between her legs. After she cums she makes an excuse for dad to get something from the car and then son pops up.

Always hot when dad unwittingly gets sloppy seconds. He notices hot wet she is right after son cums inside of her, or he licks sons cum from her pussy.

Mom sneaks into sons room after a girls night out and dad hears them fucking. Later when mom comes to bed dad tells her that he heard son with a girl and then fucks her while sons cum is still leaking from her pussy.

I could go on all night!
 
[/B
Like the daddy stories good girl a real turn on would love to be someone's good girl just fantasy.
 
I enjoy the fantasy because it's sex with someone you know really well, and love, like your dad, or brother, cousin etc. Of course it's wrong and that's part of the thrill?
 
Back
Top