The Straight Guys that Fantasize about Cock Club! Part 2

I'm straight and I have no desire to kiss another man and I never look at a man and think "i'd like some of that. But it seems that whenever I get horny and start to stroke my hard cock , all I can think about is how much I want to suck cock and how much I want to be fucked. I don't know how this happened. I used to watch those cock sucking hypno vids a little while ago but I made myself quit before they had an effect on me.

It's a familiar feeling ! For me it happened when I got curious after a friend from university "came out" . I was pretty open minded and I just thought it might be a fun experience to just sort of let him have at it :)
It turned out to be a thing that lasted about 5 years overall, but infrequent. It helped that we knew each other and it was a safe environment but also that he was just .. well.. huge.

I often wondered if I was gay or bi, but I like women too much for that and I don't ever look at a guy and feel attracted as such. But honestly, even though 14 years have passed, if James didn't live on the other side of the world now I'd call him up.!
Another part of it is that I'm quite a masculine guy who likes being dominant. With him I was submissive, and that really did it for me. Still does when I think about it.. which is often.

It's a familiar feeling ! For me it happened when I got curious after a friend from university "came out" . I was pretty open minded and I just thought it might be a fun experience to just sort of let him have at it :)
It turned out to be a thing that lasted about 5 years overall, but infrequent. It helped that we knew each other and it was a safe environment but also that he was just .. well.. huge.

I often wondered if I was gay or bi, but I like women too much for that and I don't ever look at a guy and feel attracted as such. But honestly, even though 14 years have passed, if James didn't live on the other side of the world now I'd call him up.!
Another part of it is that I'm quite a masculine guy who likes being dominant. With him I was submissive, and that really did it for me. Still does when I think about it.. which is often.

WOW! What a sexy post. Thanks for sharing. I want to meet you and your friend.

hot - I jacked off with a friend one time. I still fantasize that I should have stopped and gone on my knees for him....

hot - I jacked off with a friend one time. I still fantasize that I should have stopped and gone on my knees for him....

I did this a lot when I was younger. Got to the point I was literally begging my friend to let me suck his cock when we were jerking together one day. He never let me, had that look on his face like, uh oh...getting weird... oh well, I would have gone down on him in a second. Partly because I was so fucking horny, party just because I wanted desperately to suck cock....still do...

I have the same fantasies as a lot of guys here, I’m curious though...

Have any guys here who had the “I want to try sucking cock” desire ever done it and thought “okay! I did it! It was fine, whatever...” and felt like they were done? Or did you continue to want to do it?

I have the same fantasies as a lot of guys here, I’m curious though...

Have any guys here who had the “I want to try sucking cock” desire ever done it and thought “okay! I did it! It was fine, whatever...” and felt like they were done? ...

Yes, I've had that happen.

But then the desire came back after a while.

Definitely curious and want to try and suck a nice cock... I'm closer to getting up the nerve to do so and maybe in front of the wife.

Definitely curious and want to try and suck a nice cock... I'm closer to getting up the nerve to do so and maybe in front of the wife.

Good for you. I bet she'll love it.

If your ever out in PA with her let me know.:cattail:

I wish I had friends like that.

It doesn’t happen that often but he really gets off quickly when I suck his cock. He was obviously anticipating it for a while because he walked in, went to the sofa, dropped his shorts that had wet spots on them and his cock was glistening with precum. He started moaning the moment I had his cock in my mouth and I had him filling it with a huge load of hot cum within a minute.

Had 2 beers and he started rubbing his cock and said he needed to drain it. I started sucking him again. He pulled back, got up and started jerking off wanting to see his cum shoot into my mouth. Sure enough, a few streams blasted into my mouth and he shot the rest on my face. He said he really wanted to do that as he rubbed his cock through the cum on my face, pushing it into my mouth and wanting to watch me lick it off his oozing cock head. He used his cock and my mouth to clean it all up and I sucked hard on his soft cock to get the last drops out of it. On went the shorts and off he went saying thanks and he’ll swing by next time he wants to be drained.

Its a good thing that there was not a real cock here when I had that jerk off session.
I used a couple of dildos. I could not decide what I wanted most so I both fucked my ass and sucked cock.
I used the narrow long dildo on my ass. It slipped in so easy and went so deep that I have 11 inches inside in no time. I would have put all 12 in but feared losing it. As it was I could feel the head entering my stomach as I pumped it in and out.
I put the other dildo, a little over 7 inches long and 6 around, on the vanity with the suction cup. I started to lick and suck it as I stroked my cock and worked the ass dildo. I really loved the feelings. I kept sucking it deeper and choking myself. The saliva was everywhere. I thought for a minute that I might pass out as I kept trying to go deeper on it.
My cock was leaking all over and I spread that on the dildo and and sucking and licking it. I was so excited. I finally was almost all the way on it and backed off to cough and choke. I coated the dildo again with pre cum and started down on it again. I kept sliding my mouth further and then felt something different in my throat and it was deeper than ever and my nose was pressed against the balls.I held it there and then retreated and went up and down on it a few times more.
That was the first time I was able to get that dildo all the way into my mouth. I have tried over the years a lot of times. When I was ready to cum, I shot it all over the dildo and slipped it back into my mouth and licked and sucked it clean.
I guess an average, real cock would probably be easy now. I don't know that I will ever try one.

Harv

Why would you deny yourself? You obviously want to. There's nothing like a mouthful of hard cock, especially when the feeder starts moaning, his cock throbbing and thrusting just before he fills your mouth with his hot, sticky cum.

It doesn’t happen that often but he really gets off quickly when I suck his cock. He was obviously anticipating it for a while because he walked in, went to the sofa, dropped his shorts that had wet spots on them and his cock was glistening with precum. He started moaning the moment I had his cock in my mouth and I had him filling it with a huge load of hot cum within a minute.

Had 2 beers and he started rubbing his cock and said he needed to drain it. I started sucking him again. He pulled back, got up and started jerking off wanting to see his cum shoot into my mouth. Sure enough, a few streams blasted into my mouth and he shot the rest on my face. He said he really wanted to do that as he rubbed his cock through the cum on my face, pushing it into my mouth and wanting to watch me lick it off his oozing cock head. He used his cock and my mouth to clean it all up and I sucked hard on his soft cock to get the last drops out of it. On went the shorts and off he went saying thanks and he’ll swing by next time he wants to be drained.

What a wonderful way to be used!

I've not experienced a facial, but once when I was rimming a guy who was squatting over me facing my feet, he came over my chest. The sensation of the warm cum on my chest was delightful.

Still, I envy the regularity of your friend's visits.

What a wonderful way to be used!

I've not experienced a facial, but once when I was rimming a guy who was squatting over me facing my feet, he came over my chest. The sensation of the warm cum on my chest was delightful.

Still, I envy the regularity of your friend's visits.

It’s been a long time since the last and will probably be a while again.

Have any guys here who had the “I want to try sucking cock” desire ever done it and thought “okay! I did it! It was fine, whatever...” and felt like they were done? Or did you continue to want to do it?

I'm still waiting for the first time but I suspect it is like wanting to eat your come out of your wife after fucking - the urge fades with the erection but comes back the next time.

Back