Looking for a woman who loves masturbating

ThatOneBlindGuy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 5, 2014
Posts
879
I admit I'm asking a lot here, but the worst that could happen is I get no replies, so here goes.
As I stated in another thread, I think female masturbation is not only the hottest thing ever, but also beautiful. What I am looking for is a woman willing to masturbate for me, with me on her mind at least in the sense that she's doing it for a blind guy, then tell me about it in graphic detail in text format. No pics necessary, since I can't appreciate them anyway. I am willing to do the same for her if she desires. Also, it's not necessary for her to do this the moment we introduce ourselves. If she's willing, but not horny at that time, that's ok. Whenever she's horniest is best.
If this woman does want me to reciprocate, I would also love her reaction to what I do in response to her. I love knowing what effect, if any, I have on a woman. And lastly, this woman must be ok with the fact that I may not respond right away, but I will respond as soon as I can. I have a crazy schedule and don't always have time. If any woman out there is interested, even remotely, please pm me. If there are questions, I'd be happy to discuss this before any action is actually taken. Thanks.
 
You may be correct, though I have had no luck so far. Perhaps I truly am asking too much.
 
My horniness prompts me to reply to this in hopes it moves up on the post list. One last shot for attention I suppose.
 
My horniness prompts me to reply to this in hopes it moves up on the post list. One last shot for attention I suppose.

Free thread bump for a great fellow.

Ladies, just imagine what those fingers could do for you. For crying out loud, if he can read the evening news with them, imagine how he'd fondle your clit.

:)

Best of luck!
 
Thank you. Though I'm not looking for anything in person, I want to assure the ladies that that's true, and would be fun to imagine.
 
Replying to this both to bump this up again, (here's hoping folks read the personals), and because I'd like to add some things.
1: I feel it's worth clarifying that I'm looking for nothing else here. This is strictly 2 people wanking for each other. We can chat about nonsexual things at times of course, but it's never going to go beyond that.
2: I ask kindly that any interested women read the original request carefully. I received a reply from a particularly horny girl, and was at first greatful, but she wanted to do something live right then and there, and as I've stated my schedule doesn't usually permit that. That's why I'm making the request for a call and response type of interaction. When I tried to explain that, messages from her ceased abruptly. Just trying to avoid that kind of situation.
3: Sexy chat, and all other chat, will be conducted here via Lit PM. I don't have any other messenger clients, as I don't like most of them. I find them lacking in accessibility in one way or another, and I usually don't stick around them.
That's all I'd like to add, except to ask women who read this to at least consider it. I'm a nice guy, I can be funny as well as naughty... It'll be fun. Really it will.
 
That just sucks. You sound like an awesome guy and you have a cool idea. If I were a woman Id totally be down for that.

Here's a bump hoping you get a response.
 
That just sucks. You sound like an awesome guy and you have a cool idea. If I were a woman Id totally be down for that.

Here's a bump hoping you get a response.

Thank you. I do try. I absolutely, sincerely appreciate the bump. Tell your friends! ... Or something.
 
Sort of semidesperate bump. I know I'm sort of asking a lot, but there have to be some willing ladies out there somewhere.
 
Sort of semidesperate bump. I know I'm sort of asking a lot, but there have to be some willing ladies out there somewhere.

Like Goodtimechuck below said - awesome idea. A bump to put you up to the top of heap - there is got to be a hot, horny lady out there who has an itch that needs to be satisfied - come on - before hubby comes home from work? Or she just walked in the door - needs a way to relax? Or...

Good luck guy!
 
Saturday bump. The girl who responded last night may have been put off, it seems, by how long it took me to respond. That's OK, and certainly not her fault, but as a result I'm still looking. Thank you, ladies, for your potential interest.
 
Another hopeful bump. Remember, I am fully willing to discuss everything in PM's before any action is taken. Even if you should feel the need to chat generally with me beforehand, just to learn more about me, that's OK too. I'm very flexible.
 
There's only two rules to female masturbation

*Rule #1, all women love to masturbate
*Rule #2, if a woman ever tells you she doesn't, refer back to rule #1


^^^^^ Is so true. True also is that most women here will find this sorta admiration creepy :confused:
 
Perhaps, though that's not at all what I'm going for. I believe I've portrayed myself as a nice enough person, and I wouldn't do anything crazy. But yes, I suppose I should face facts that that's why I've gotten so few responses. I genuinely apologize if I've offended you, or anyone.
 
Perhaps, though that's not at all what I'm going for. I believe I've portrayed myself as a nice enough person, and I wouldn't do anything crazy. But yes, I suppose I should face facts that that's why I've gotten so few responses. I genuinely apologize if I've offended you, or anyone.

Dude, Im on your side, that said Im not offended in the slightest - shit I want your quest to succeed for all mankind (and woman kind too) LOL. But all jokes aside this site can be a bit fickle, family mommy to son role play yeah thats cool, but you wanna see a woman masturbate, now thats just plain weird, you sicko! LOL smh:confused:
 
Dude, Im on your side, that said Im not offended in the slightest - shit I want your quest to succeed for all mankind (and woman kind too) LOL. But all jokes aside this site can be a bit fickle, family mommy to son role play yeah thats cool, but you wanna see a woman masturbate, now thats just plain weird, you sicko! LOL smh:confused:

Smacks lips. Your pic gave me dry mouth. What's happening? But I can't tell if you're black guy or tanned.
 
Oh, well excellent then! I do see your point, but I will retain some hope.
And hey, for what it's worth, I don't want to see them masturbate at all, considering I can't. I just want them to tell me all about it. Yes, I'm the blind guy that makes blind jokes.
 
Back
Top