Does pre-cum turn you on?

love it

Sign that i'm ready for business....love when it gets on your underwear and you feel it on your leg all day at work...lol

You're are the sexiest cum dungeon on lit Elija. I think you really might be perfect

It is a great lubricant when you are giving a hand job to somebody...and it lets me know how much they like it. So yes, I do think it can be a turn on.

Do you find pre-cum disgusting or hot? Are you indifferent?

Well it's certainly not disgusting, that's for sure. I don't really find it a massive turn on, but it's always nice to see a few beads forming on the end to show how much he's enjoying what I'm doing, and I'd much rather it was there than there was nothing.

Well it's certainly not disgusting, that's for sure. I don't really find it a massive turn on, but it's always nice to see a few beads forming on the end to show how much he's enjoying what I'm doing, and I'd much rather it was there than there was nothing.

I'm with you totally...

Oh sorry. I thought that it said cum dungeon instead of curmdgeon. You're still really sexy. Haha I thought cum dungeon was really innovative. I'm gonna use that sometime

Oh sorry. I thought that it said cum dungeon instead of curmdgeon. You're still really sexy. Haha I thought cum dungeon was really innovative. I'm gonna use that sometime

I'd be careful about that.

It makes a wonderful lubricant. I love knowing what I am doing is exciting him enough to offer me a bead or two.

Pre-cum makes me so wet because I know that it all for me 😛 It's a little taste of the cum shot 😉

Last edited:
Pre-cum makes me so wet because I know that it all for me 😛 It's a little taste of the cum shot 😉

I agree with all those gals above me.....

It is so damn hot...and I can't help myself, I just have to lick it off....mmmmmm....;)

Back