CSI Leicester. Fuck Kennedy and a grassy knoll! this real history.

They are really pimping that soccer match on my tv. I hope it's over soon.

part of me will feel sorry for crisp fc when they get buried under the disabled section of the Old Trafford car park after sundays game.

part of me wants to see lineker present match of the day in his underpants.

part of me just wants to see the back of van gaal.

part of me is just distracted by the start of the coorporate firewalking season.

part of me will feel sorry for crisp fc when they get buried under the disabled section of the Old Trafford car park after sundays game.

part of me wants to see lineker present match of the day in his underpants.

part of me just wants to see the back of van gaal.

part of me is just distracted by the start of the coorporate firewalking season.

If we're not gonna win the league, and we're not, I'd rather have the crisps win it than the cockneys or the bluenoses. Just not this Sunday, kthx.

defeatist cunt.

but yes, not this sunday, unless rooney dies scoring a late equaliser and takes tree out with him.

defeatist cunt.

but yes, not this sunday, unless rooney dies scoring a late equaliser and takes tree out with him.

It's not defeatist, you cunt, it's mathematically impossible! Unless Leicester get deducted points for having jug ears as a fan.

It's not defeatist, you cunt, it's mathematically impossible! Unless Leicester get deducted points for having jug ears as a fan.

it is not impossible until gary neville is prevented from prying vardies dead hand off OUR trophy while tinkermans body burns in the back ground.

this is football! more important than fucking maths (thats why greece are shit at it)

English Car Park Where Remains of Richard III Were Found Declared A Monument

December 21, 2017
by Scott Neuman

(NPR) A car park in the English city of Leicester, where the remains of King Richard III were discovered five years ago, is now a protected monument.

Specifically, the location has been given scheduled monument status and described as "one of the most important sites in [the U.K.'s] ... national history."

Richard III famously met his fate on Aug. 22, 1485, at the climactic Battle of Bosworth, which ended the War of the Roses and ushered in England's House of Tudor.

According to contemporaneous reports, after his death in battle at about age 32, Richard III was buried at Greyfriars Church, a 13th Century monastic friary in the city of Leicester. The church is thought to have been destroyed during the reign of Henry VIII.

Fast forward five centuries and British archeologists comparing old and new maps, determined the location of the medieval friary. In an interview with All Things Considered back in 2012, Philippa Langley of the Richard III Society told NPR's Robert Siegel "it became clear, when we did this analysis, that the church and the precinct of the Greyfriars was definitely in the area of the parking lot."...

more...

Back