Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, wonderful outfit.....would love something like that myself; maybe sans the red trim....Looks very fun;)

pics from fetish night

Here are a few pics of me and my friend Tina in pur vinyl outfits. She had the sexiest thigh high boots. It was fetish night at the local club.

Attachments

• zd6.jpg
    zd6.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 315
  • zd7.jpg
    zd7.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 238
  • zd8.jpg
    zd8.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 214
  • zd9.jpg
    zd9.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 259
  • zd10.jpg
    zd10.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 261
Just in the last week or so...

We've had a rash of hot pics in the last week or so. What with the likes of cdkendra, GenericID, GerryLynn, HannahUndercover & Tommi (posted by me), and many others that I can't name right now, this is getting to be one warm winter... and I'm loving it!:devil:

Thanks to all,

Rags,:kiss:

Yes, tons of pics...love seeing the new faces...or well; maybe not faces, but you know what I mean!

more...

0721081234d.jpg

0721081338a.jpg

0721081344.jpg

SOOOOO... what do you all think of these? p.s. i LOVE hearing the dirty replies and have some dirtier pics if i get the responses im hoping for on these ;)

Last edited:
0721081234d.jpg

0721081338a.jpg

0721081344.jpg

SOOOOO... what do you all think of these? p.s. i LOVE hearing the dirty replies and have some dirtier pics if i get the responses im hoping for on these ;)

Gosh your a sexy little thing. Love to run my hands and tongue all over that hot little body. And when you can't stand it any more, I'll pull that thong aside and give you all the satisfaction you want. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back