Big 5 of pyls

Female
Sub/Pet

Extroversion |||||||||||||||| 61%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 41%
Emotional Stability |||||| 27%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 44%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 44%

Extroversion: results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.
I don't think I've had any trouble developing my own individual interests and internally based identity despite being talkative and sociable. Of course I'm not always very sociable, but these sorts of quizzes rarely show the necessary shades of gray.

Orderliness: results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
I guess so. I think that I do have problems with structure, work ethics, and long term accomplishments, but I don't think that my flexibility and "fun seeking" nature are really the heart of the issue.

Emotional Stability: results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
I can be, but I didn't need a quiz to tell me this. I'm very much aware.

Accommodation: results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.
I can be selfish but I don't think that I'm at all overly so. While these are traits that I poses, I don't think they are at all close to being as large of a factor in my personality as this quiz would maybe suggest.

Inquisitiveness: results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiosity, possibility, and progress.
Hahahahahahahahaha

Female
Unknown

Extroversion 27%
Orderliness 24%
Emotional Stability 15%
Accommodation 58%
Inquisitiveness 55%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive. Generally correct with the possible exception of "unassertive" as that one could vary highly depending upon the situation. I can certainly be assertive when I feel it's necessary.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment. Somewhat correct. I'm actually fairly successful in what I do. In general I would say that I'm less responsible than I could or should be, but that I make sure the necessary business is taken care of before wandering off after whatever amuses me.

Emotional Stability results were very low which suggests you are extremely worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious. Somewhat correct, but overstated. I would assume that the extremely low score is a result of my general anxiety disorder. However, this is something that's normally well controlled as are the other areas of my emotional stability.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex). Surprisingly accurate.

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative. Also very accurate.

Accommodating: happiest when giving to others, not self absorbed, wants to carry on traditions of family, not materialistic, modest, serves others, not domineering, overly loyal, not competitive, does not need instant gratification, not controlling, compassionate, sympathetic, sensitive to the needs of others, not manipulative, gets along with others, does not make enemies, not vain, dislikes conflict, constructive, prone to spirituality, can be a doormat, good at taking advice, can be submissive. Overall this is a surprisingly accurate description, with the exception of being a doormat. Choosing to give of one's self and to care about the needs of others does not a doormat make.

female sub

Extroversion |||||||||| 32%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 55%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 41%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 44%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

I'd say it's pretty accurate.

As soon as it had a drop down list that stated "gender" and only gave me the options "male" and "female" I knew this test was greatly flawed. I tried to skip the question and it told me I had to answer, so yeah... no.

But based on your answers, I bet I can build my own personality frame...

1. GenderQueer

2. middle (a toppy sub)

|||||||| (##%)
|||| (##%)
|||||||||||||| (##%)
|||||||| (##%)
|||||||| (##%)

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.

_________
Overall you are fucking kickass if but somewhat drawn to whim and fancy when making unimportant decisions. You probably would have clicked a "3" on most every category if you actually took the test. Lazy motherfucker. You're also very rarely phased by emotion because you are a stone cold bitch, but damn do you make a good DD.

That isn't true. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyr_complex

In psychology, a person who has a martyr complex, sometimes associated with the term victim complex, desires the feeling of being a martyr for its own sake, seeking out suffering or persecution because it feeds a psychological need.

In some cases, this results from the belief that the martyr has been singled out for persecution due to exceptional ability or integrity.[1] Theologian Paul Johnson considers such beliefs a topic of concern for the mental health of clergy.[2] Other martyr complexes involve willful suffering in the name of love or duty. This has been observed in women, especially in poor families, in codependant or abusive relationships.[3][4] It has also been described as a facet of Jewish-American folklore.[5]

The desire for martyrdom is sometimes considered a form of masochism.[6] Allan Berger, however, described it as one of several patterns of "pain/suffering seeking behavior", including asceticism and penance.

Well, I still don't think I have a martyr complex. I don't feel I'm persecuted, for one thing. If I didn't like helping people I wouldn't. And I don't think have any expectational abilities.

1. Sex/gender
Female

2. State your desired role
Switch depending on the person and mood.

3. Give your % results for
55% Extroversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

35% Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

75% Accommodation results were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

4. State how accurate you believe your results to be, you can see an explanation of your results bellow the table containing percent results.
Kind natured and helpful to the expense of myself, yes. To the expense of my individual development? NO. My individual development includes being helpful and kind-natured and to say that I'm not developing myself while possessing the nature of a servant is ridiculous: it's part of who I am. I am a dominant servant. I am fully in control of how my personality is developing, I'm aware of what's going on and perfectly accepting of the fact that it's making me a servant. The world NEEDS servants. And I'm not overly trusting. In fact, I'm very cynical. Worrying and insecure? Yep, goes right along with the cynicalness. I'm not actually that social, but apparently the test puts me right where all tests do: almost 50/50, like most of my life and personality, I'm a very paradoxal person, smack in the middle of most ideas. Switch, probably bi, servant/leader, cynical optimist, et all, et all...

Myep.

I hate personality tests as I've never found one that actually understands me. I'm too weird to fit into a test.

Well, I still don't think I have a martyr complex. I don't feel I'm persecuted, for one thing. If I didn't like helping people I wouldn't. And I don't think have any expectational abilities.

*nods* I think most of ours probably falls under the willful suffering for the love of others, and the maso thing. I'm an emotional masochist. It fits for me to a point.

*nods* I think most of ours probably falls under the willful suffering for the love of others, and the maso thing. I'm an emotional masochist. It fits for me to a point.

On the "martyr complex" point, I think you are both spot on.

I think that a submissive scoring high on an the "accommodation" score is fully aware of what she/he is doing in term of putting someone else's needs ahead of hers: she does it because she wants (needs in same case) and is fully aware of it and actually it makes her happy to do so.

In the case of "true" martyr-complex, the big difference is that the person doing the accomodating is not feeling happy about it.

I think that a submissive scoring high on an the "accommodation" score is fully aware of what she/he is doing in term of putting someone else's needs ahead of hers: she does it because she wants (needs in same case) and is fully aware of it and actually it makes her happy to do so.

In the case of "true" martyr-complex, the big difference is that the person doing the accomodating is not feeling happy about it.

it often does not make me happy to put the needs, desires and whims of others ahead of my own. throughout life that very thing has caused me great stress and enormous depression. so i would say that just because someone is submissive, does not mean that they necessarily are happy to submit or "accomodate."

it often does not make me happy to put the needs, desires and whims of others ahead of my own. throughout life that very thing has caused me great stress and enormous depression. so i would say that just because someone is submissive, does not mean that they necessarily are happy to submit or "accomodate."

Thank you for your perspective.

I have a couple questions: would have putting your needs first made you happier? or more miserable? or is it that for you (I'm gathering from your past posts) putting their needs and desires was the only thing you could do? also, were those incidences with people that understood your submission as your Master now does?

I get the feeling that you are now happy to submit to your Master. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Perhaps I should have specified that for a submissive, being accommodating makes her happy when is done within the frame of a PYL/pyl relationship.

:rose:

Thank you for your perspective.

I have a couple questions: would have putting your needs first made you happier? or more miserable? or is it that for you (I'm gathering from your past posts) putting their needs and desires was the only thing you could do? also, were those incidences with people that understood your submission as your Master now does?

I get the feeling that you are now happy to submit to your Master. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Perhaps I should have specified that for a submissive, being accommodating makes her happy when is done within the frame of a PYL/pyl relationship.

hi rida...it's a bit complicated honestly. of course it is my desire to submit to my Master, of course pleasing him is fulling, in that way he differs from much of my past experiences. "happy?"...don't know about that word, let's not take it too far, lol.

perhaps one way to describe it is that my submission/submissiveness is more of a reflex, more of a default setting, than a conscious choice or desire. my entire life i've submitted in countless ways to the needs, desires, demands, whims, etc. of others. sometimes it has made me happy to do so. sometimes it has made me miserable to do so. sometimes i don't feel one way or the other, it just is. the thing is, it doesn't matter what i feel about it, nor does it matter whether or not the person i have submitted to has "understood" anything about me...that is just the way i naturally respond to the world around me.

for a great deal of my life i hated this "reflex," tho i wouldn't have known a name for it i hated being submissive because it often led to my being hurt, being used, being taken advantage of. at the same time, something deep within me felt that i deserved this treatment, that i deserved a kind of harsh suffering life. that is where the martyr complex stuff resonates with me. deep down i have a feeling that i deserve to suffer, that part of my life's purpose is to suffer, and that in some strange way my suffering spares others (or at least someone) of that suffering. but i'm no dummy, i believe this is basically a survival construct...it is much easier to accept pain or unhappiness when one believes that there is some greater purpose behind it all.

hi rida...it's a bit complicated honestly. of course it is my desire to submit to my Master, of course pleasing him is fulling, in that way he differs from much of my past experiences. "happy?"...don't know about that word, let's not take it too far, lol.

perhaps one way to describe it is that my submission/submissiveness is more of a reflex, more of a default setting, than a conscious choice or desire. my entire life i've submitted in countless ways to the needs, desires, demands, whims, etc. of others. sometimes it has made me happy to do so. sometimes it has made me miserable to do so. sometimes i don't feel one way or the other, it just is. the thing is, it doesn't matter what i feel about it, nor does it matter whether or not the person i have submitted to has "understood" anything about me...that is just the way i naturally respond to the world around me.

for a great deal of my life i hated this "reflex," tho i wouldn't have known a name for it i hated being submissive because it often led to my being hurt, being used, being taken advantage of. at the same time, something deep within me felt that i deserved this treatment, that i deserved a kind of harsh suffering life. that is where the martyr complex stuff resonates with me. deep down i have a feeling that i deserve to suffer, that part of my life's purpose is to suffer, and that in some strange way my suffering spares others (or at least someone) of that suffering. but i'm no dummy, i believe this is basically a survival construct...it is much easier to accept pain or unhappiness when one believes that there is some greater purpose behind it all.

Thank you ownedsubgal for your detailed reply.

Having read also many of your past posts I think I understand what you are saying.

Perhaps "happiness" is the wrong word to use in your case, but you do sound content.
And to me, being content with your own place in life, is the happiest thing we can wish to achieve. Different semantics perhaps.

Thank you again.

Yep that's how it is for me. Although sometimes I'm a little like osg. Not quite the same. I don't always want to do everything for everyone else. Sometimes I get grumpy about it, and think I want this or that. However my actions will always be to put him first.

If I did do what I wanted instead of what he wanted I would get no happiness from it. I'd just feel guilty. Sometimes he gives me permission for something I want, and I still get don't get much happiness from it. Doing things for myself makes me feel incredibly guilty.

If I did do what I wanted instead of what he wanted I would get no happiness from it. I'd just feel guilty. Sometimes he gives me permission for something I want, and I still get don't get much happiness from it. Doing things for myself makes me feel incredibly guilty.

ditto!! :rose:

Doing things for myself makes me feel incredibly guilty.

Are you OK with that? Does that bother you, that you feel guilty, or do you feel like you deserve not to want to do things for yourself? I'm genuinely curious how this works.

I was raised by someone who's personal motto could be that. I'm not trying to slam you for feeling that way. I just don't understand it.

Just doing things for myself makes me feel guilty (because I was taught to), but that's been my life's battle - and then I feel pissed because why the fuck am I supposed to feel guilty and I do it anyway and then I feel better that I did. I kept doing this incrementally until I got mad enough that I was taught to feel guilty to the point where I was doing all kinds of things for myself.

Things that are "no shit sherlock" independent to someone raised to be independent. Things no adult should have to deliberate over.

Maybe someday just doing it without guilt or being mad will be reflexive. I'd like to think that.

If nothing else, that's my kink, because I feel safe that way, to just do what I want, and not feel guilty, or laugh off feeling guilty.

It's also why I've managed to achieve anything at all, while the person who raised me is still living two blocks from her mother and rehashing the same damn script she did when she was 13. Obviously, you're not doing that and you've achieved a lot, so it's not like everyone who feels this is relegated to my mom's situation.

And you said you *like* taking care of others, and all that. I think my mom felt she had no option and tried to make herself like putting my needs first, but hated it, probably.

My family tells me I'm a selfish person. Being outside that sphere of guilt, even if I have to fight every single time, isn't selfish, it's survival. It's entitlement.

Every freaking thing I've ever done for myself involves this process. I hate it.

Last edited:
I'm very glad that I don't feel guilty when I do things for myself. Sometimes I feel guilty in a "god I can't believe I'm such a fat ass watching a movie instead of being outside" sort of a way, but just doing something because its something I want to do... is a very nice thing. I love the feeling of being by myself, alone in my apartment, or just alone out and about, and being able to do what I want when I want to without consulting someone else or compromising. The best part of middle and high school was when I would come home after school and have the apartment to myself for 4 or 5 hours. I love reveling in that feeling of unburdened independence.

Are you OK with that? Does that bother you, that you feel guilty, or do you feel like you deserve not to want to do things for yourself? I'm genuinely curious how this works.

i feel like i should feel guilty. as to why, i couldn't tell ya. i was raised by my mother to feel a sense of entitlement, to feel that i deserved no less than the best of the best (mostly materially of course), and that when it came to men they should feel privileged for the very honor of licking my boots. a similar message came from my high school and college peers...selfishness and self-indulgence were practically virtues.

but somehow, i just never believed it. couldn't buy it. other people deserved good things, other people were entitled to good things, but not me.

I was raised by someone who's personal motto could be that. I'm not trying to slam you for feeling that way. I just don't understand it.

Just doing things for myself makes me feel guilty (because I was taught to), but that's been my life's battle - and then I feel pissed because why the fuck am I supposed to feel guilty and I do it anyway and then I feel better that I did. I kept doing this incrementally until I got mad enough that I was taught to feel guilty to the point where I was doing all kinds of things for myself.

Things that are "no shit sherlock" independent to someone raised to be independent. Things no adult should have to deliberate over.

Maybe someday just doing it without guilt or being mad will be reflexive. I'd like to think that.

If nothing else, that's my kink, because I feel safe that way, to just do what I want, and not feel guilty, or laugh off feeling guilty.

It's also why I've managed to achieve anything at all, while the person who raised me is still living two blocks from her mother and rehashing the same damn script she did when she was 13. Obviously, you're not doing that and you've achieved a lot, so it's not like everyone who feels this is relegated to my mom's situation.

And you said you *like* taking care of others, and all that. I think my mom felt she had no option and tried to make herself like putting my needs first, but hated it, probably.

My family tells me I'm a selfish person. Being outside that sphere of guilt, even if I have to fight every single time, isn't selfish, it's survival. It's entitlement.

Every freaking thing I've ever done for myself involves this process. I hate it.

Sometimes it bothers me. Most of the time I don't really think about it, I'm so busy doing things for everyone else. Sometimes I look in my closet and realize I haven't bought new clothes since high school. I don't buy myself things because I'm afraid my kids or Master will need something. It doesn't matter that they all have closets full of nice new clothes. They still might need something ya know? And if i've spent that money on myself...

I don't like to make excuses for being the way I am. However I think that the way we are raised does have an impact on how we end up.

I was sexually abused by a very sadistic friend of my father's for three years. I've spent a lot of time feeling not good enough because of that. Like I'm tainted. I've also ended up with some pretty fucked up ideas about sex. I'm a nympho. Not in the haha way, in the actual it causes major problems way. I don't feel loved by someone kissing and cuddling me, or treating me nice. I feel loved if you hurt me or fuck me.

My mother..my mom was the type to "help" me lose weight by telling me I was fat, and ugly. If I asked for something to eat, her response was always, Go ahead you're already huge, while rolling her eyes.

I was told by her for many years that I was just like my father and would never amount to anything. When she found out about my lifestyle she told me that I made her physically ill.

I think it was pounded into me that I'm not good enough to deserve nice things. I think it has some impact on why I"m such an emotional masochist. Master and I had some problems at first because he was too nice to me. I don't feel right in a relationship where I'm being treated what I consider too good.

I give these as possible reasons. By no means excuses. I still managed to rise above it. Go to school, have a fairly good career. I've never been in what I would consider an abusive relationship. I'd like to think I'm a good mom.

I do get a good feeling from taking care of others. It's why I love being a slave, a mommy, and a nurse. It makes me happy.:) I also feel really naked right now.:eek:

I do get a good feeling from taking care of others. It's why I love being a slave, a mommy, and a nurse. It makes me happy.:) I also feel really naked right now.:eek:

don't worry, i'll keep my hands over my eyes.

*peeks through fingers* :D

Sometimes it bothers me. Most of the time I don't really think about it, I'm so busy doing things for everyone else. Sometimes I look in my closet and realize I haven't bought new clothes since high school. I don't buy myself things because I'm afraid my kids or Master will need something. It doesn't matter that they all have closets full of nice new clothes. They still might need something ya know? And if i've spent that money on myself...

I don't like to make excuses for being the way I am. However I think that the way we are raised does have an impact on how we end up.

I was sexually abused by a very sadistic friend of my father's for three years. I've spent a lot of time feeling not good enough because of that. Like I'm tainted. I've also ended up with some pretty fucked up ideas about sex. I'm a nympho. Not in the haha way, in the actual it causes major problems way. I don't feel loved by someone kissing and cuddling me, or treating me nice. I feel loved if you hurt me or fuck me.

My mother..my mom was the type to "help" me lose weight by telling me I was fat, and ugly. If I asked for something to eat, her response was always, Go ahead you're already huge, while rolling her eyes.

I was told by her for many years that I was just like my father and would never amount to anything. When she found out about my lifestyle she told me that I made her physically ill.

I think it was pounded into me that I'm not good enough to deserve nice things. I think it has some impact on why I"m such an emotional masochist. Master and I had some problems at first because he was too nice to me. I don't feel right in a relationship where I'm being treated what I consider too good.

I give these as possible reasons. By no means excuses. I still managed to rise above it. Go to school, have a fairly good career. I've never been in what I would consider an abusive relationship. I'd like to think I'm a good mom.

Nah, no sweat, I'm sorry if I put you on the spot. Considering the shit you had to navigate, the fact that you're not a homicidal maniac is more than a lot of people would manage.:rose:

I still managed to rise above it. Go to school, have a fairly good career. I've never been in what I would consider an abusive relationship. I'd like to think I'm a good mom.

This is hard work for anyone, for someone starting out with the messages you did, herculean.
And this all makes good sense, in a way.

Last edited:
i feel like i should feel guilty. as to why, i couldn't tell ya. i was raised by my mother to feel a sense of entitlement, to feel that i deserved no less than the best of the best (mostly materially of course), and that when it came to men they should feel privileged for the very honor of licking my boots. a similar message came from my high school and college peers...selfishness and self-indulgence were practically virtues.

but somehow, i just never believed it. couldn't buy it. other people deserved good things, other people were entitled to good things, but not me.

That makes sense too. I can't tell you *why* her worldview is so fucking anathema to me, after all. It's not like someone else said "no, that's not true." It's not like I understood what was making me so frustrated or so guilty all the time. She did a lot of things for me and gave me a lot of advantages, but never without emotional price tag. I still can't remember feeling "I don't deserve this" so much as "I didn't twist your freaking arm, Jesus."

Well I guess therapy kind of did, it kind of enlightened me as to what was making me so miserable so much of the time. Wrong message for the wrong person.

Last edited:

That's pretty much my feelings on the issue.

I routinely feel guilty for things I shouldn't feel guilty for. Sometimes I feel guilty and I'm not even sure why I feel guilty. I, also, trace that back to my own childhood issues, and it INFURIATES me. Trying to push my guilt button pisses me off, because it's pretty easy to do.

At the same time, I wouldn't do what I do if it didn't make me at least content. Fury and I have discussed this before - contentment is way better than happiness. I do not, in any way, consider myself a martyr.

Back