Having sex with your partner while they are asleep

Won't happen here.. (Hell much ain't happening here, another rant for another post) my wife doesn't like to be touched while sleeping. Can't even get a cuddle, let alone a fuckfest.
 
Won't happen here.. (Hell much ain't happening here, another rant for another post) my wife doesn't like to be touched while sleeping. Can't even get a cuddle, let alone a fuckfest.

thats sucks man, My wife cant sleep unless Im spooning her. I know I'm a lucky man
 
When I was younger, we'd go to sleep spooning, and then we'd start to do it when we were BOTH asleep. Then we'd wake up and we'd both be saying, "What the hell! We're fucking!". Tremendous turn-on!
 
my wife and I work 12 hour shifts as a norm and sometimes 24 hour if someone calls out. we always spoon when we sleep. sometimes when crawling in bed while the other is sleeping, there is a little stirring with one or the other of us. there is kind of an understanding that if we stir, we can attack the other. no stir means just cuddle sleep. there is nothing better than coming fully awake in some act of sex. it usually means a quicker finish, and falling back to a fuller sleep. there is always a better attitude upon awaking.
 
Last edited:
I'm not one to be a party pooper at all, but anytime anyone has tried to have sex with me or vice versa I wake up. Yes I love it, but I don't know how one stays asleep wit a man stimulating you. I used to wake up my husband with oral sex. He NEVER slept through it. :)

I was even drugged once long ago, but had a vague awareness of guys touching me and having sex with me. Different I know, but I was "out" and could not do much about it.
 
If someone started playing with me, like actually fingering me or tired to put his penis in me I don't think I would stay asleep
 
This is such a turn on....

My ex wife used to tell me that if I ever woke up in the middle of the night, and felt like fucking, I should just go for it. I loved it! I'd wake up hard and she'd be lying next to me naked. She almost always slept on her side with her knees pulled up a little. This was the perfect position. I would slide up next to her and lightly slide the head of my cock on her pussy until she would start getting wet. I loved how warm her pussy was as my cock would gently enter her. Inch by inch I would slide deeper into her until she woke, moaning, arching her back as I slid in and out of her. I'd wrap one had around her hip and the other under her shoulder as I lifted her on top of me as I rolled onto my back....all the while my cock was in her.....once on top of me I would play with her clit with one hand and her nipple with the other while I fucked her. It was easy to make her have multiple orgasms and most of the time she wouldn't even say a word....she'd just moan and whimper....it was so hot. After I came she'd just roll back onto her side and go to sleep. Awesome!! I miss that.
 
lots of folks here seem to love this - including the ladies ... I wouldn't have imagined this at all. Isn't this a little "rapey"?
 
My husband has sleep issues to begin with, and sometimes when he is sleep deprived and stressed from work, he will actually have penetrative sex with me while he is sleeping. I'm to the point now where I can tell if he is sleeping or not by the way he kisses me but damn, its frustrating when he starts and then rolls over, snoring blissfully. .. He will hold an entire conversation while asleep, it can be confusing at worst, really fun at best :) I love to be woke up that way, I'm a light sleeper, so I always do wake.
 
I'm a very deep sleeper, and have had my ex boyfriend play with me in my sleep. One time (he told me) that he touched my butt and lightly teased my clit for about thirty minutes. He said I was touching myself, too :eek:

I woke up with him eating me out... I was pretty shocked that I didn't wake up! Usually I wake up when he starts rubbing my clit.
 
My wife isn't into sleep sex, it wakes her up but I am allowed to suck on her nipples while I masturbate. I just pull up her shirt and have at it. She knows I do it and is completely fine with it.

If we are laying in watching TV or she reading I can do it then too. She just curls her arm around my head to hold her book. I am lucky in that she accepts my chronic Jerking Off as completely normal.
 
I told my wife I would be the shit if I could do anal while she is sleeping. She told me to go for it but there is just no way. She is way too tight to stay asleep when I am stretching her out.
Btw: We call the sleep sex "The Bill Cosby" She wakes up sometimes and says, did you Cosby me? with a huge smile on her face
 
This sounds incredibly sexy to me, although I'd be a tad annoyed that he didn't wake me to enjoy it ;-) I would roleplay it as well. I think it would be sexy to wake up right in the middle of it.
 
lots of folks here seem to love this - including the ladies ... I wouldn't have imagined this at all. Isn't this a little "rapey"?

You know, it's funny. As much as it turns me on, I feel like I would be violated and a little upset he didn't have me awake to do it. In a way, creepy as well. I think it stems though from the rape fantasies women have. I think in a way, the thought process is that they need it so bad or they want us so bad that they won't let anything get in their way?
 
lots of folks here seem to love this - including the ladies ... I wouldn't have imagined this at all. Isn't this a little "rapey"?

I have given consent to my partner. I think it's hot that he can't keep his hands off me when he goes to the bed and sees me there, naked. If I feel uncomfortable when I wake up, I would tell him =)
 
Sometimes she wakes up in the middle of it and starts pushing her ass back into me really getting into it. That is hot also
 
I can't comprehend staying asleep

I always wake up ...always ...although I can stay sleepy eyed

Love being woken like this
 
Back
Top