Most preferred Fetish of Men !

Hahaha I prefer Mexican food so no worries there.
I would drink your juices after eating your cunt for days

Unnissa, did you see my post? i love sniffing dirty panties and wondering how celebrities panties smell like. adding to that Cindy Crawford has a teenage son. If he is interested in sniffing panties, then he is a lucky boy because lots of guys I am sure fantasizes about his mom and would love to sniff her dirty panties. And to think that it is just with in his reach not to mention that he also has a gorgeous sister.
How was that favor I asked earlier, taking off your panties and sniff it and tell us how it smells?

I have an incest fetish that my wife indulges and will say things like "That's it, little brother, lick your big sister's pussy" and etc....

I have a killer foot fetish as well.....and its fun to combine the two and suck on my 'ig sister's toes":eek:

Most preferred fetish for me would be having a woman squat over my face and piss in my mouth. The make me clean her up and bring her to an amazing orgasm!!

let you all share other fantastic fetishes fr me
pl

nice of u to drink so.
as of me, I don't know or confirm whether I've had squirted or not in my life span of sex ,
I m enjoying sex , got superb orgsam many times, but unsure abt squirting.

Please read this thoroughly.

http://www.literotica.com/support/forum_rules.shtml

LAST WARNING.

WE+DONT+NEED+NO+STINKING+RULES.png

yes. I've been here since 2013, but that doesn't mean i am totally know all rules.
it is just one of my unknown fetish which i be discrbed .
that's all

Fetish.....favorite

Have a fetish of women having their hair cut short then shaved and being forced to take cock in all of their holes! Love watching a tied up women, helpless having her head shaved, then fucked!!

I like

Incest rp is my favourite,having to drink their piss or clean their ass.anyone wanna discuss more then pm me :)

Me- Just love cum, on me, tasting, swallow and in me.

Hubby-sloppy seconds and giving me a facial.

Pee

I love all things pee related, especially as a dom. I love having my subs hold their pee until they're so desperate they'll do anything to be allowed to go, pee their panties, drink pee, get peed on, etc.

Have a fetish of women having their hair cut short then shaved and being forced to take cock in all of their holes! Love watching a tied up women, helpless having her head shaved, then fucked!!

no cruelty in any fetish must be banned. please

I found a new sub genera of an old fetish the other day. Search for 'trailer trash sluts with cum eating cuckolds'...............my flavor of the week. Try it, you'll like it.

no cruelty in any fetish must be banned. please

cruelty is not a issue here in posts unless it starts being directed at a member and becomes threatening. Your original post in this thread was removed do to beast talk, That's a no no almost on every site unless referenced in stories.

cruelty is not a issue here in posts unless it starts being directed at a member and becomes threatening. Your original post in this thread was removed do to beast talk, That's a no no almost on every site unless referenced in stories.
oh
but cruelty is just not OK in any sex.

That's true unnissa, cruelty is not good for sex. As for me I would worship your pussy unnissa. I would lovingly open your pussy lips then slide my tongue on your clit and insirt it inside you as deep as it can get.

I have a fetish for a partner who does not speak the same language as myself. Leaving just mutual attraction, raw passion and eye contact as our conversation.

Back