Motherly Seduction: Vacation Time (Closed for Orgasmicallyfun)

motheroftears24

Darkside Royalty
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Posts
8,025
Name: Elisabeth Harris

Age: 42

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...BWLvzTkH_8CwwDG6BZaNAhWlAfvGcJZ3QPc=w426-h639

It had been a year since my divorce and I had been looking to try to enjoy being single. I tried dating, but it never worked out. I would either end up with some possessive creeper or a guy I would later find out was married. My son had came back from college. I decided that we would have some fun and go on vacation. It had been something that we hadn't done in a while. With the divorce, I got a real estate job and started making quite a bit of money. I had been a housewife, but when I noticed things going bad with the relationship I began looking into my options which meant going back to school which I did so through a college in town.

While I was setting up arrangements for a trip to Hawaii, I noticed that my son was at the pool. I could not help, but stare at how handsome he was especially shirtless. He was athletic and it certainly showed. I tried to tell myself that it was wrong. I tried to dismiss the feelings from my mind, but I couldn't. I was barely able to talk. I was asked by the person doing the booking at the hotel whether I wanted two seperate rooms with one bed or one room with one bed. Hell, I was so distracted that I forgot what I said. The arrangements were made. I went to the kitchen and made dinner for us as well as some lemonade. I made a Chicken Alfredo. I even changed into a short and low cut pink sundress. I went out to the patio.

"I made dinner for us." I continued, "The arrangements are made and we are leaving tomorrow morning. I am already packed."

As we had dinner and talked, I found myself more and more checking him out. Longing for him.

(Closed for Orgasmicallyfun)
 
Name: Matthew Harris
Body: 6'1 brown hair blue eyes tone athletic body and a thick ten inch cock

I just got back home from college and had to admit it was good to see my mom after all this time. She always spoiled me and it seemed she still did after i found out we were going to Hawaii. I finished working out and went out to clean the pool before going for a quick swim. As you came out of the door I was climbing the ladder out of the pool. My wet shorts clinging to my body so you can see the outline of my cock.

I went and dried off then changed and came down for dinner. I was so excited for Hawaii it would be the first vacation in years for me. "Alright I'll pack after dinner. You really are the best mom!" I said as I started eating. " the best chef too!"
 
"Thank you." I continued, "It had been a while since we had mother/son time. It had been so lonely around here."

As we talked, I began "accidentally" brushing my foot on his ankle as well as leaning in every chance I get to bare my cleavage to him. I even dropped a fork. It was so silly, but I wanted him so bad and would do anything to make it happen. Once dinner was finished. I cleaned up. "Do you want to pick a movie for us. It can be anything you want?" I suggested.
 
I tried not to make anything if you brushing your foot against my leg. I enjoyed the meal and spending time with you. As you started cleaning up I went into the other room to pick out a movie. I ended up picking one of my favorite thriller movies. Only thing was there was a pretty intense sex scene in the middle of the movie. "We are both grown ups" I thought to myself as I hit play and sit in the couch
 
I knew what movie he was talking about. "I am very comfortable with it." I said stating I was okay to watch the sex scene with him. I sit down with my son sitting very close to him so that my body pressed to his. When I had sat down, I made sure that my dress rode up a little so that my panties were barely showing. I held my son's hand trying to keep things seeming innocent. Eventually, the scene came up on the movie and my god was it fucking hot. Temptation was setting in as I laid my head on my son's shoulder. I looked down to see he was so hard watching the scene.
 
This scene always did it to me. A guy with two girls, it was my fantasy. My cock was hard as a rock and I tried hiding it with my hands. I noticed how your panties were showing and I tried not to stare at them. "Lucky bastard," I said under my breath as the scene ended. It slipped past my lips instead of staying a thought inside my head. I looked over at you then back to the movie wondering if you heard me.
 
As I watched, I heard the comment made by Matthew and giggled. If I was with him, I would let him have an threesome with me and even my 38 year old sister, Jackie, but knew I would have to seduce him then convince her to get in on this. It would wait. At least until after the trip. "Is there any girls you are interested in at school?" I ask curiously.
 
As you ask me the question I think back to all the girls I slept with over the years and couldn't think of one that actually interested me enough to be my girlfriend. "No not really," I said shaking my head. Watching the movie for a glimpse of the two naked girls one last time. "Just a lot of flings really," I added looking over at you noticing you looking down at my bulge that I tried hiding again.
 
"Hopefully, you will find something much more." I said with a smile. I lightly brushed my lips against Matthew's neck. I kept looking at his cock. wanting to touch it, to suck on it, and to have it buried deep within me. Thoughts of my son fucking me as the actor was the two girls in the movie filled my mind. I brushed my breasts against him. It was getting late and we had to leave the next day, so I called it a night. I left the door cracked open and began undressing hoping he would watch. I was turned but to where he could see everything. I decided to sleep naked so I did not even bother to put a nightie on.
 
I felt your lips on my neck and your breasts on my side and for some reason the image of me having a threesome with you riding my cock filled my head. I quickly shaked the wrong image from my mind. I shut the movie off and went to bed as well. Peaking into your room as I walked by and catching a glimpse of you naked. Your big round full ass and perky tits burned into my mind as I watched until you were in the bed then went up to my room. I packed with the image of my naked mom in my head. After I was all packed up I stripped naked and climbed into bed pulling my light grey sheet over me.
 
I seen Matthew out of the corner of my eye and smiled as he briefly watched me. Once he went to his room, I went to peek in to his room. I gasped softly when I saw the size of my son's cock. I began to play with my clit managing to moan softly to not disturb him.
 
I laid there trying to fall asleep but I was too horny. I turned on my lap top and started looking at videos of threesomes with two girls and stroked my big cock. After a while I erupted all over myself and then cleaned myself up with some tissues before turning my computer off and drifting off to sleep.
 
I watched as Matthew began to masturbate. I kept fingering myself and came at about the same time that he came. I almost was not able to keep quite due to how intense the orgasm was. I went back to my room. I had an idea since he was a deep sleeper. When I was sure that he was a sleep, I snuck into his room and gently removed the blanket to see his cock exposed. I began to lick it up and down as well as swirling my tongue around the tip before taking it into my mouth to suck on.
 
I was in a deep sleep but my cock responded to your tongue. Growing back to its nearly footlong status as I started to dream of some sexy blonde sucking my cock. I could feel the pleasure from you in my dream but had no idea you were actually sucking my cock. You coating my very long thick smooth rigid piece of meat with your saliva.
 
"Ohhhh fuck it is so damn big." I think to myself as I give it the much needed attention it deserves. This was a start. I moan as I suck harder on it moving my hand so that I can take more of it inside of my mouth. I look up lustfully taking in Matthew's pleasured expression.
 
I groan softly from the pleasure I am feeling from my "dream" which is in reality my mother sucking my huge cock. My long thick shaft being coated with your saliva. I turn my head slightly as I groan again.
 
I started to get an even naughtier idea and released Matthew's cock. I ran to my room and grabbed a pair of my panties. I found his shirt as well. I blindfolded and use my panties as a gag so that we can have even more fun. I go back to sucking his cock for a while. I stop again. However, I position myself over him and impaled myself onto his cock to ride it. I loved how it felt deep within my pussy. "Ohhhhh Matthew" I moaned.
 
In my dream the blonde was now riding my cock. I woke up feeling intense pleasure. There was definitely a girl riding my cock. I opened my eyes but all I saw was black as I was blindfolded. I went to talk but realized I had some sort of cloth in my mouth. I started to taste pussy juices off of the cloth and realized it was panties. It must be Jessica, my ex who still had my house key. I might as well enjoy it I thought to myself as I placed my hands on your hips having no idea I was balls deep inside of my own mothers pussy.
 
I moan softly just in case not wanting Matthew to recognize me yet. "His cock feels so amazing inside of me!" I think to myself as I continue to grind up and down on it. I place his hands on my breasts, but don't allow him to look to see me. I don't want to be seen just yet. I am pretty good about disguising my voice and can sound like Jessica, so that he would not be suspicious.
 
I caress your big perky tits as you place my hands on them. I can hear how wet your pussy is as you ride my huge cock. "Jessica is that you?" I ask but it's muffled by your panties in my mouth. It turns me on even more tasting the pussy juice soaked fabric you your panties. I start moving my hips with you reaching so deep inside of your tight warm incestuous pussy.
 
"Yes" I moan as I continue to ride Matthew's cock still able to imitate Jessica's voice. I can understand him though he is gagged. I lean in kissing and nibbling on his neck as I caress his chest.
 
I groan out deeply as our bodies clap together and fill the room with the sound of our flesh meeting again and again. Every last thick inch of my cock is going deep inside of you reaching parts of your pussy that were never touched before. I run my hands down to your big round bubble butt thinking its a little bigger than I remember but think nothing of it.
 
"Yes, Matthew fuck me!" I moaned. I rode his cock harder and whimpered in delight as he squeezed my ass. My body trembled and I knew I was about to cum for him. I moved my hips slower but harder meeting his thrusts and wanting to savor my impending orgasm. "MATTHEW!" I cried out as I came coating his cock in my pussy juices.
 
I groaned out again as I felt your pussy tighten even more around my cock. Then coat my cock with your pussy juices. I kept working my hips thrusting all ten inches in and out of your pussy. "I'm gonna cum!" I groaned out muffled but clear enough for you to make out so you can decide where you want my load.
 
"Ohhhhhhhh Matthew fill me with your cum! I moan wanting it deep within my pussy. I cum again for him right as he cums. Knowing he is a wake I have no choice but to leave after he does so for a while he won't know it is me. I go back to my room quickly but quietly pretending I am asleep after briefly cleaning up.
 
Back
Top