The Return Home

The compliment from her almost made him blush but not quite though he did smile widely at her. "Well thank you that is awfully sweet."

As he took a seat he couldn't help but admire her toned and very sexy legs that she was resting on the railing. "Well it makes me glad that you kept that shirt all these years. I still have something of yours at home. Remember the locket with the picture of you in front of the water fall. I have it at home put up safe."

Dan took a bid pull from his beer as he got comfortable, "I would have said the same thing though I'm very glad I was wrong. But I have to say being able to call you a friend once more is really special. I can call you a friend now can't I?"

He let his question hang in the air as he leaned slightly forward locking eyes with her.
 
Leah smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I think so." She raised her beer to his and clinked them together. "To friends." Then she took another long sip.

"I can't believe you still have that locket. Such a cheesy high school gift." She laughed turning her face back to look out over the yard. He'd given her his class ring and she'd given him the locket. Though she'd given him his ring back, she'd forgotten entirely about the locket by the time they'd broken up.

They sat and talked for a while going through another beer. Leah was surprised at how comfortable she'd become and how easy he was to talk to now. They talked and laughed and caught up some more. Finally, she finished her second beer and looked over at him.

"Time for a shot of tequila?" She asked, a slightly mischievous smile on her lips.
 
Dan enjoyed the conversation with Leah and actually forgot about the status of their relationship. Just sitting there talking and relaxing with her was so much fun. There was no anger, no pressure, no expectations only light hearted conversation and a good bit of laughter.

"Does a frog bump his ass when he hops?", came Dan's reply when Leah asked about the tequila.

"The real question is do you think you can handle some tequila?" He gave Leah that challenging but playful look she would recognize. He stood and headed towards the kitchen, "I forgot lime do you have any or we gonna do it straight up?"
 
Leah rolled her eyes at Dan's comment to her tequila suggestion. She jumped up at his challenge and pushed past him. "It's been a while, but I can definitely handle it. Do you not know me?" She laughed and shuffled happily to the kitchen.

"I don't have lime either. Guess we'll have to take it like men." She joked, reaching into a cabinet for shot glasses. Her shirt lifted a little as she stood on her toes, briefly exposing her lower back.

She placed the glasses on the counter and grabbed the tequila, filling the shots to the rim. She contemplated grabbing soda for chaser, but decided against it. If they were going to do this straight, they were going to do it straight.

Leah handed Dan his shot and raised hers. "To...reunions." She grinned and downed her shot. "Fuck!" She yelled, slamming her glass down, feeling the deep burn of the alcohol.

"Whew that's rough. Another?" She asked, still recovering from the first. She didn't wait for an answer and poured the second.
 
"Leah you might be a lot of things but a man you are not", he didn't say it but that's what Dan thought.

The view of her lower back as brief as it was stimulated his imagination but he only stared briefly before turning his head. "Stop thinking about her that way damn it", he chastised himself.

"To reunions", Dan echoed as he slammed the shot with her. "Argghh, yeah that's how its done."

Dan took the second one and said, "Here's to nights we will never remember and the friends we will never forget!"

Dan downed the second drink which burned just as bad and slammed the glass down, "I needed that!"

He grabbed the bottle and his glass, "You want to go back to the porch or stay here in the kitchen?"
 
"Let's go outside." Leah said in answer to his question. "I wanna show you the lake out back. We can take a walk around it. Bring the bottle." She added with a grin, twirling around and leading the way back out. By the time they'd reached the porch, she was feeling the effects of the two shots. Not drunk, but tipsy enough to feel good.

She hopped down the steps, walking across the fresh green grass. It was dark, except for the lights from the house and distant houses, but the moonlight was high and full. Closer to the lake as a gazebo and a spot near the edge of the lake with a picnic table and grill.

"I've had a couple of parties out here since I've been here." She told him. "It's a nice place to chill, grill out, and take a dip in the lake. But I also just like to come out here sometimes by myself. It's pretty peaceful and serene."

The moonlight shone over the lake, reflecting off the water. They walked along the dam, talking and laughing again like old times.
 
Dan followed her out to the lake and over to the gazebo. In a perfect world this would have been an awesome date but it wasn't a date and the world was far from perfect.

"This is very nice Leah and really calming." He wanted to say romantic but was afraid she might take it the wrong way. But why was she showing him a romantic place anyways?

Dan stood by the railing and looked out over the moon lit water as he unscrewed the top of the tequila. He poured himself another shot of the golden liquid, "Feel like another shot or you gonna chicken out on me now?"

He was grinning widely and enjoying teasing her just as he did years ago.

"Cause you know if you can't handle it then that's alright I understand and no judgement here."
 
"Um, fuck you." She said with a laugh, rolling her eyes and snatching the bottle from him. She poured her own shot and sat the bottle down. She downed her drink, coughing a little from the burn.

"You know..." She said suddenly, looking up at Dan. "I was upset for a long time after we broke up. And part of me hated you. But I also really missed you. And I'm glad that...that we can put all that behind us and be friends now. Because I've missed this, just relaxing and having fun with you."
 
Dan laughed at her response, "Oh so you are putting on your big girl panties I see." Dan slammed his drink and immediately poured a second one, "That was just playing now lets get serious."

They finished the second one, "If I didn't know better I would say you wanted to get me drunk so that you can bonk me over the head and throw me in that lake." He was teasing once more and it was fun.

"I missed you Leah though never had hard feelings maybe some serious regret and honestly a lot of what if and what would it have been like." He had often wondered what their relationship might have been like and where they would have been today but the other side of him wondered what it would have been or would be to make love to her? Not fuck her but to make sweet and gentle love to her.

"So are you still ticklish?" Dan immediately held his hands out wiggling his fingers as he moved menacingly towards her ribs. They had been in many tickle fights in the past and he usually won those unless she pinned him down and found just the right spot. Then they usually ended up making out if that happened.

The shots were doing the trick and Dan felt loose and care free but still cautious not to push her to far.
 
Leah laughed at Dan's comment after the second shot. "Yeah." She smiled mischievously with a shrug. "Maybe I am. Maybe I've just been lying to you to trick you into coming here just so I could do that."

She leaned against the side of the gazebo, looking out across the lake as their conversation turned a little more serious. "Well...shit happens though, right?" She said, turning her attention back to him. She could feel the effects of those last two shots. Energetic, loose, freer.

"So are you still ticklish?" Dan asked her, coming toward her, reaching out.

She wriggled out of the way. "Oh hell no! Don't you start that shit!" She laughed, lurching sideways when he came after her. She hopped out of the gazebo onto the grass, looking back with her hands held out to protect herself.
 
Dan laughed loudly as she warned him not to start his shit but that didn't phase him. Leah retreated to the grass as he continued towards her hands outstretched.

As Dan neared her his finger slipped to her sides and began to wiggle back and forth on her ribs

"Awww come on now that don't tickle a bit does it?" Her attempts to fend him off was not working and he was laughing and felt like that nothing had ever changed between them.

She was back pedaling away from him as a slight rise come into sight behind her.
 
"God, I forgot how fucking annoying you can be!" she yelled, laughing as she swatted unsuccessfully at his hands. She kept moving backwards until her foot hit the rise in the ground and she lost her balance.

In her state, she was unable to catch herself before she fell to the ground. "Oof!" she cried, but the alcohol kept any real pain from registering.
 
"Oh you know you don't really think I'm annoying". Dan watched as she tripped and fell back into the grass he did make a last minute lunge to grab her hand but missed and was thankful to see that she was unharmed.

"Don't sit there and play the wounded gazelle either. I know you are only trying to lure me into a trap. The problem however is that I'm just dumb enough to fall for it every single time."

Dan didn't try to straddle her like he might have when they were going out due to the status of their relationship now. Instead he dropped to his knees beside her his fingers finding her ribs once more.

"Now I have you my dear the terrible fingers of tickle torture are upon you!"
 
Back in high school, though Leah was never quite as strong as the football player, her dedication to cheerleading allowed her an athleticism that gave him a run for his money. Especially when she had the head start advantage of catching him off guard.

Though she ran often and still coached cheer once in a while, she wasn't quite the same as in high school. The alcohol, however, gave her a tenacity that made up for lack of strength.

She swatted at his hands, convulsing in laughter as she tried to push herself away. Her shirt wriggled up as she moved, exposing bare skin that his fingers continued to play over. She was barely able to breathe, but she refused to give up.

Her hands tried to grip at his wrists, to push them away but he was too strong. Normally, he would be using his body weight to pin her down, but he was making a point not to get to close. Unfortunately for him, this put him at a disadvantage point.

Leah struggled against him and just as he moved slightly, she struck. Her hand found one of his known weak spots and she danced her fingers there. In his momentary weakness, she was able to push him back. Before he could retaliate, she pounced, straddling his hips and holding him down. She leaned forward, hands holding his arms down above his head.

"Gotcha!" She grinned into his face, breathing hard.
 
Dan's fingers played across bare skin as they were both laughing albeit Leah much harder than himself. He had to give to her however she was giving him a good fight and he wondered how long before she threw up the white flag of surrender.

But then her hand moved fast finding his own ticklish spot and before he could do anything he had flipped him over onto his back. He looked up at her straddling his hips as they were both still laughing.

His first urge was to pull her head down and kiss her deeply but just as he was about to do that his senses caught up and stopped him.


"So does this mean you think that you have won this little battle?"

His hands had automatically drifted to each side of her hips and as she hung her head down their lips were as close as they had been since they had broken up years ago. He inhaled deeply of her perfume and the feeling of her on top of him made him realize how much he had truly missed this girl,, no this woman.
 
Last edited:
Leah breathed hard as she looked down at Dan. For a moment, she thought he would kiss her. And for a moment, she knew if he had, she wouldn't have stopped him. But they both seemed to collect themselves just in time. But that didn't mean she wasn't distinctly aware of his hands at her hips, his index fingers pressing into the flesh at her waist underneath the hem of her shirt.

"No. I know I've won." She replied to him with a grin, sitting up now. Her hands moved to his chest as she grinned down at him. She could feel his heart pound against her palms and the rise and fall of his chest as he breathed. His muscles flexed against her hands and she had a flash back to high school and the way those same strong chest and shoulders looked shirtless, especially when he was fresh from a run or practice.

She cleared her throat and laughed again. "You're out of practice, it seems."
 
Her hands on his chest was such a strong reminder of times past but her bragging about winning and him being out of practice broke his thoughts.

"Oh well I will see about that", Dan grabbed her wrists gently but firmly and pulled. He guided them to just above his shoulder where they rested on the ground.

This caused her body to bend at the waist and she came lay chest to chest on top of them. Their eyes locked and before he knew what he was doing he was leaning up his lips drawing near her own.

The feeling of breasts pressed against his chest was incredible and all he wanted to do at this moment was to feel her lips against his more than he had wanted anything in a very long time.
 
Leah gasped softly when he grasped her wrists, pulling them upward and she feel gently forward. Her soft breasts pressed into his hard chest and suddenly her face was mere inches from his. So close she could feel his breath on her cheek.

Her eyes met his and she tried to read what he was thinking. Was this part of his game? To weaken her with desire? She didn't know, or care. He leaned his head up, lips even closer now.

"Daniel..." She whispered softly before her lips finally met his, for the first time in so many years. Yet it was familiar, his taste, his scent, the soft pressure. The kiss was soft, and sweet, and she nearly groaned with how good it felt to kiss him after all this time.
 
Dan refused to give in to the passion that was burning within him but the feeling of Leah's lips on his own was almost maddening. He had kissed a lot of girls over the years but not a single won ever felt or made him feel like he did when he kissed Leah.

He moved his lips slowly across her own and didn't french kiss her. It was a kiss of sincerity, emotion, and perhaps a promise of passion yet to come.

His hands released her wrists and found her head cradling it gently as he let himself go pouring his soul into this one kiss.

He didn't want it to end but he finally pulled away though he only left a tiny space between their lips.

"Leah I can't explain how I've missed you", there was raw emotion in his voice he wanted to say more but was unable. He hoped no he prayed she wasn't upset and maybe just maybe she would kiss him again.
 
Leah's heart was pounding as Dan broke the deep kiss. She knew she shouldn't be doing this, she should stop it. But right now, she was powerless to do so. Dan's hands on her face, his eyes boring into hers, his words of missing her, all held her captive.

"I missed you too..." She whispered hoarsely, closing the gap for another kiss. This one just as deep and sweet. But there was another tone of desire boiling just below the surface. She moaned softly into his mouth as the kiss continued.
 
Leah's mouth made contact once more and he fell into her kiss this time he sucked and pulled on her lower lip. One of his hands ran down her shoulders to the small of her back. Her shirt had ridden up and his hand met with bare flesh as he pressed slightly.

He could feel himself getting aroused and fought to keep that from happening. He even slightly shifted beneath her to prevent her from feeling his growing hard on. But it was a natural reaction to kissing a beautiful woman that one was not only turned on by but also had or has feelings for.

"Leah don't stop", he managed to say in a muffled tone as they kissed. His hand still holding steady pressure on her back his other one touching her face tenderly.

Any thoughts of Taylor, Eric or anyone for that matter were gone all he knew was Leah and how he wanted her. The feeling of desire to know her intimately was still as strong as ever however he could control these feelings or at least up till a point. He wasn't tempted to try things and push the limits but was instead satisfied with whatever she wanted to share. He didn't rush her nor would he attempt to touch places she wasn't ready for. If she wanted him to go further she would have to at least give him a pretty damn good hint. He wasn't fucking things up this time he wasn't a 18 year old kid with raging hormones.
 
Leah's fingers gripped into the grass near Dan's head as they kissed. His strong hand pressed against the small of her back, holding her body down close to his. "Oh God, Daniel..." She breathed, breaking the kiss momentarily. She was overcome by how good it felt to kiss him, to be this close to him.

Then their lips were together again, hers parting, her tongue tentatively pressing between his, seeking to deepen the kiss even more. His fingers brushed the sensitive skin at her lower back as his hand pressed there. The kisses still held the sweet, emotional intensity as the first, but they were growing more and more passionate and hungry with each moment.

Leah was still a virgin, but she wasn't completely inexperienced. She wanted more, but yet part of her mind still held her back.
 
Dan slipped his hands under her shirt and up her bare back to her shoulders. He skipped over her bra strap but when she didn't seem to pull away he came back settling his hands there his fingers around it tentatively.

He sucked her tongue into his mouth as he pushed his own into hers. His fingers slowly began to release her bra and he waited to see if she would resist.

He knew that perhaps he shouldn't be pushing this far but it wasn't like before where he wanted to get into her pants. He did want to now but if she stopped them at any point he was fine and honestly if she offered herself to him right now he wasn't sure that he would say yes. Sure a big part of him would want to but the other part would want maybe a different setting. Before he wasn't concerned with how she would feel afterwords this time around if it ever went that far he wanted her to be happy and it be the best experience she could imagine.
 
Leah shivered as his hands traveled over her back. She didn't resist when his fingers deftly unhooked her bra. Maybe she should have, but she didn't want to. She didn't want to at all.

She felt the material loosen around her breasts. Her teeth closed around his lips, tugging gently as she sat up. Breathing heavily, she stared into his eyes. Quickly, she pulled her shirt over her head, tossing it aside. She pulled her bra straps off her shoulders and lifted it free, revealing her bare breasts.

They were slightly fuller than in high school, but still as perky. Her nipples were taut and stiff, pushing forward.

Her eyes never leaving his, Leah reached for Dan's hands, pulling them to her breasts.
 
Leah grabbed his hands pulling them to her breasts and he had forgotten how beautiful they were. In fact they looked even better than he had remembered them. His hands made contact and he gently ran his thumbs over her hard and erect nipples before leaning up and inhaling one nipple into his mouth. He took care to not use any teeth as he did this then pushed it back through his tightly pursed lips with his tongue.
He blew gently on the now wet nipple before his lips and tongue descended upon the other one repeating the same procedure.

His hard on had grown substantially and he was trying to keep from pressing it against her. He concentrated on the attention he was giving to her breasts at the moment. His breath had become a bit more rapid and he used one of his hands to run down her back to her waist once more. He felt the waist band of her pants and he allowed his fingers to dip beyond it only and inch or so but he reminded himself to take a deep breath and not rush.
 
Back
Top