I'm his Big Booty Julie ((PM please))

"F-Fine you asshole."

If anything, hearing the subtle defiance in her voice turned me on even more as I waited for her to give me her stuff. After some shuffling behind the door, I saw her bare arm extend out of the bathroom with her clothes. I took it and dropped it next to me, hesitating just for a moment as the idea of throwing the door open and just having my way with her then was extremely tempting...

"Please give me my outfit, Jonas."

That submissive tone of voice, knowing she was nude behind the door...I teased the handle ever so much before handing her the plastic bag with the outfit she had refused to come to the party in earlier. Yeah, this was better, I decided, as I flagrantly took her jeans, shirt, underwear, and sandals and tossed it into my room. If she wanted them back, she could come get them, but I wanted to be outside the bathroom for her grand unveiling.

I waited outside the door patiently, giving it a bit of a berth so I could see her when she came out...and pop a picture or two on my cell phone as well, which was pointed right at the door. The cameras in my house would get more, of course, but that wasn't the point. Flaunting my power over her was.
 
I saw the doorknob move for a second there, before I flipped out and said "Don't do that!!"

It was then clear to me that Jonas did that, just to mess with me. With a huff, I took the plastic bag and slammed the door behind me. This whole situation was pretty pitiful but hey, at least now I wouldn't be completely nude right?

I nervously opened the bag and saw the outfit - this looked almost identical the very two piece bikini I used in the photoshoot. This would have been impressive if it wasn't for the fact that I was still wondering how (and why) he got a hold of this.

I quickly put on the bikini bottoms - more than happy to cover up my trimmed pussy with a piece of clothing. Then my bikini top, to cover my pink nickle sized nipples and finally, those three inch heels (which would put me on the same height as Jonas, I figured). Satisfied that I was no longer completely naked, I walked in front of the mirror and gave myself a quick look.

It was haunting how much I looked like in that photo. I mean, I did my hair and make up identically (and at this point, I wondered if I did so on purpose, at least subconsciously). My bikini top, held together by a knot on my back, covered my breasts nicely, though showed off a whole lot of cleavage and side boob as well. It was somewhat supportive so while there was a slight bounce to my chest whenever I took a big step forward, it wasn't too uncomfortable. The V shaped bikini bottom did make me feel a bit anxious - given how it covered about 1/4th of my round ass?

I slowly took a few steps around, making sure that I strapped my heels correctly...

"Can't wait to see you strut that spankable ass of yours in front of all the guys. And your big tits, too."


I shuttered in fear as I recalled Jonas say those words. Truth be told, it wasn't so much his friends that I was worried about - it was him. He had some sort of control over me (naturally I'm a bit submissive and he's well...very charismatic and controlling?).

I sighed in frustration and I opened the door very carefully and glanced outside. No one there.

"Jonas?"
I asked softly, as my heels clicked on the wooden floor.
 
I watched as she opened the door cautiously; the familiar click of wooden heels on the floor as she peeked out. "Jonas?" I wasn't that far out, but she didn't see me as I snapped a picture, getting her right when she was looking at the camera. It wasn't a sultry pose, but I got her entire body; her barely covered breasts, smooth stomach, the little bottoms covering her firm ass, and legs that went on forever. She had her hair done up nice, too; pretty good for a college model. "You look great, Julies." I teased, grabbing her arm. "C'mon, I need another beer." That wasn't the point; I did need one, but this was more about getting her shown off to my friends, and to let them know who did it...

We (or she) got her share of wolf whistles and such en route to the kitchen, and I got bolder, too; squeezing her bare ass when we got to the fridge, a mock cheer going in my direction. "You need anything to loosen up? I was back in my element now, and it only got better as a friend of mine - a large black guy named Tony - finally spoke to us.

"Hey, nice outfit, Julie. Why'd you change?"

A fair question, considering that she was revealing more skin then any of the other girls here, but I beat her to any kind of excusing answer.

"She's doing it because I told her to." Sure, I left out the part about me beating her at pool, but that wasn't important. "Aren't you, Julie?" I put my arm around her waist possessively, teasing the string on her bottoms just a bit as I leaned in to whisper. "You can try to earn your clothes back later, if you'd like..."
 
A flash of light blinded me ever so suddenly as I stepped out of the room. I took half a step back before I saw Jonas, with this big stupid grin on his face. I felt a small chill go down my spine when I caught his gaze, going over my breasts, stomach and legs. All this to say that I wanted to go back in the room and change back to my regular clothes, but that wasn't going to happen.

"You look great, Julies." he said, before grabbing my arm tightly (almost possessively) "C'mon, I need another beer."

"O-Okay, hold on!" I replied, though my words didn't seem to change a damn thing.

...

Things got more...touchy, once we made it to the kitchen. I mean, Jonas was already pretty outspoken and bold, but he got at least twice as bad when we reached the room. He tried squeezing my ass, in front of everybody, when we got to the fridge. He succeeded a few times, but other times I managed to stop him.

"Hey, nice outfit, Julie. Why'd you change?"
asked one of Jonas' friends. I was about to reply but...

"She's doing it because I told her to." Jonas said quickly, making sure to interrupt me "Aren't you, Julie?"

He put his arm around me and played with the string on my bottoms, whispering: "You can try to earn your clothes back later, if you'd like..."

I playfully slapped his hand away from my bikini bottom before saying "I changed because...he asked me to." realizing that I was a little embarrassed of admitting that it was because of a stupid bet I made. I mean, I was supposed to be smarter than this. "Yeah, Jonas and I go way back and I owed him this."

I quickly whispered into his ear "Damn straight I'll earn my clothes back. It was close enough last round."
 
Her playful slap made me pull my hand away, rubbing it in mock horror as if to ask why she'd do such a thing, although her answer was better then I could have ever hoped. "I changed because...he asked me to. Yeah, Jonas and I go way back and I owed him this." The thought of having more control over her as enticing, my cock stirring in my thick shorts. Not obviously, though, unless you were really looking for it.

I liked the feel of her breath on my ear, too, as she responded to my barb. "Damn straight I'll earn my clothes back. It was close enough last round."[/FONT] It had the look of two intimate lovers trading sweet nothings, and I leaned in again as my hand again travelled down to her ass to squeeze it as I spoke to her.

"Are you sure? It'd be a shame if you lost again, wouldn't it?" It would have been anything but a shame to me, but putting the thought in her mind was my primary goal as I continued. "Be embarrassed in front of your brother, let him see you strutting your stuff in a bikini and heels with a bunch of horny guys...." I ran my hand back to her bare back, enjoying the feel of her fit spine and smooth skin against my rough hand as I continued.

"Still, if you want to risk being bested by some high school senior, I'd be happy to play you again. Whatever you want. Cards, beer pong, darts, pool again...there's even a ping pong table in the basement." I smirked. "Although that might be tough on your chest, given how much trouble your top's having with those big tits of yours." My glance went downwards, again for her benefit more then mine since I wanted her to see me ogling her.

If doing what she wanted meant she'd do what I wanted later, well...
 
God, was he ever going to stop touching me like that? It seemed that whenever my eyes weren't on his hands, that they'd go straight to my boobs or my ass. Feeling the slight, but obvious squeeze on my ass, my hand went to his and quickly brushed it off. Sure, he won that last wager and got me to wear this skimpy outfit with heels, but that's as far as it would go.
At least, I hoped.

"Are you sure? It'd be a shame if you lost again, wouldn't it? Be embarrassed in front of your brother, let him see you strutting your stuff in a bikini and heels with a bunch of horny guys...."

He ran his hand on my back; feeling the soft skin and my spine. That almost sent some shivers down my spine and almost got my knees weak...almost. Instead of showing signs of weakness, I stared him right in the eyes and said "You let me worry about that, okay?" in a fiercely determined tone. I wasn't planning on losing again - besides, how much worse could it possibly get for me?

"Still, if you want to risk being bested by some high school senior, I'd be happy to play you again. Whatever you want. Cards, beer pong, darts, pool again...there's even a ping pong table in the basement. Although that might be tough on your chest, given how much trouble your top's having with those big tits of yours."

"You know what? Fuck you." I said seriously for a moment, but quickly brushed it off as a joke. Yep, I was definitely sensitive when it came to people commenting on my body as if it was a weakness or something. So when he pointed out how tough it would be to play ping pong because of my boobs well...

"Let's play Ping Pong. It'll make it all the more sweeter when I beat you!"
 
"You know what? Fuck you."

Oh, the temptation to say something back, but I'm sure the leer I gave her was enough, the knowing smirk as I winked at the guys. Some of them hadn't heard her, but the three that had chuckled. "Whatever you want, doll."

Okay, maybe that was pushing it. But Julie was undeterred, and I admired her spirit as she played right into my hands with the game she chose.

"Let's play Ping Pong. It'll make it all the more sweeter when I beat you!"[/FONT]

I led the way back to the basement, squeezing her ass - mostly for show - as I wrapped my arm around her bare torso. "And what if you don't? I said challengingly, daringly. I got the paddles out, another use for them wafting through my mind as I handed her one. A few folks had gathered to watch, although there were more spectators for Julie then for me.

I couldn't even be mock offended - hell, all of that bare skin and her bouncing 'assets' would be distracting me, too. "Okay. I win, I get to spank you barehanded over the table." I knew I'd need to offer something equally enticing for her. "And if you win, you get your clothes back."

I could hear a few moans from the guys at that, but a couple gave me a knowing look. I'd said she could have her clothes back, but I didn't say she could wear them...so she'd still be stuck in the bikini.

Going to the other side of the table, I tossed the ball up and we started to rally for serve...hell, with the way those big tits were jiggling around and watching her exert herself like that, it took less effort then I'd thought to start losing as she took a lead..things weren't looking good for me.
 
He led me to the basement, though tried to squeeze my big butt while people watched. My hand wasn't quick enough this time and I gasped when he took a big handful and squeezed. I turned to see him and there was no change of expression on his face: "And what if you don't?" he said, once we got to the basement and he found the paddles.

"I'm not sure." I said, pondering over what our next bet could be. It was a little difficult, given the attention we were getting now and the fact that he was getting much more daring.

"Okay. I win, I get to spank you barehanded over the table."

"Well, fuck that." I replied defiantly.

"And if you win, you get your clothes back."

"Okay, that's more interesting. You're on."

...

And so, we were off. People leaned in close to the game, watching both of us hitting the ball as it bounced across the table. I have to say, it was uncomfortable playing; what with my boobs swaying and bouncing with every movement I took. But as uncomfortable it was for me, it seemed to be giving me an advantage.

It didn't take long for me to win. With a big grin on my face, I said "Looks like I spanked you." and playfully spun the paddle on the table. "Now, give me my clothes back, you jerk."
 
Well, she certainly wasn't shy about her 'win' as she smiled at me. "Looks like I spanked you." Okay, that was a nice paddle spin, and my hand idly fiddled with the paddle as she continued. "Now, give me my clothes back, you jerk."

As if it were no small thing, I shrugged. "They're yours." The grin split my face as I continued, though, having the last laugh. "Didn't say you could wear them yet, though...so you're still stuck in that bikini showing off your booty and tits." There were a few laughs and catcalls as she seemed to realize what had happened, and I leaned back. "Care to play again? Different wager, of course, since we can't just play for the same stakes as last time..." I pretended to give it some thought, but truth be told I had the idea in mind already.

"Since you seem so interested in spanking, I say that the winner spanks the loser with the paddle." With another pause, I decided to taunt her again. "Unless you're worried about being able to hit me hard enough for me to notice..." Sure, I was wearing jeans, but if I poked at her ego.

"I'm sure you just got lucky winning the first time anyways."
 
"They're yours."

Jonas gave me this big grin; a grin so wide, you'd think that he won the lottery or something. Needless to say, I was worried.

"Didn't say you could wear them yet, though...so you're still stuck in that bikini showing off your booty and tits."

I wasn't even mad - I was impressed. I laughed before saying "Yeah, yeah, good one." despite the catcalls and whistles. Crossing my arms, I added "You jerk."

"Care to play again? Different wager, of course, since we can't just play for the same stakes as last time... Since you seem so interested in spanking, I say that the winner spanks the loser with the paddle."


My heart skipped a beat, yet again. "Woah, what?" I said, surprised of a wager that's so...extreme. I glanced around the room with everyone gasping and laughing. My face flushed with embarrassment when he teased me: "Unless you're worried about being able to hit me hard enough for me to notice..."

"I'm sure you just got lucky winning the first time anyways."

"FINE!" I said loudly as I picked up my paddle. "You're on - only if I win, one of your friends does the spanking on you...AND I get to wear my clothes again."

I had to win this time...I had to.
 
"FINE! You're on - only if I win, one of your friends does the spanking on you...AND I get to wear my clothes again."

Well, it wasn't ideal if she got lucky, but..."Works for me." I shrugged. I didn't have any friends who'd take it easy on me; Gary, lurking nearby, rubbed his hands in glee as I nodded at him. "Let's hope I get lucky." I smiled kindly, raising the ball to serve it up again...

She seemed to be playing with some level of determination, but I paced myself and focused. I got a huge early lead, and then she came back to make it so I was only leading 19-16, the ball bouncing around (and not the only thing bouncing as her tits jumped around in that tiny top). Still, it was her serve, and I bounced it back by her reach to make it 20-16. "Game point." I taunted, and then she served again...

Eventually, she hit it back, and it went long. "Close game, babe, but...you lose." I walked over to her. "Bend over the table." I hoisted the paddle somewhat menacingly, but quickly went to grab something from a nearby table, a sharpie pen. My hand trailed down her bare back, thinking of other things I could do to her bent over the table, and my hips might've 'accidentally' pushed into her, my bulge pressing into her hips. "Oops." I teased, pushing her down as I started to write something above her ass.

I kept one hand in her back to hold her down as I wrote 'Property of Jonas'. I stepped back to the side, admiring my handiwork before I brought the paddle down on her booty.

*SMACK*
 
I can't believe that I gave up so easily. All it took was "Close game, babe, but...you lose. Bend over the table." for me to just bend over the table. I was so nervous about what was going to happen, that I gripped onto to the net in the middle of the table, my fingers interlocking with some of the small openings.

I gasped when I felt his hand trail down my back, his finger touching my spine until reaching my bikini bottoms. I gasped yet again when I felt him press against me; a stiff bulge probing me from behind and then...something slightly wet going over one of my cheeks.

Was...Was he writing something on my ass?

*SMACK*

"Ooof" I yelped softly while people cheered to the slap of the paddle. Jonas didn't seem to be going too hard, so I suppose that I had to be grateful for that.

I guess.

"D-Did you write something on my butt?" I asked curiously, bracing for the next hit.

...Wait how many hits was he supposed to get?
 
"Ooof"

I smirked, watching her cheeks wiggle as I reared back for another hit.

"D-Did you write something on my butt?" Her question was answered by a harder smack on her rear, followed by another quick, harder hit right after that. It occurred to me there that we hadn't established a count, but I decided 10 would be enough. Just to get it started. That, and I wanted the paddle for something else.

*SMACK*

"Try not to enjoy it too much." I taunted, tugging on her bikini bottoms just a bit before hitting her a few more times. Between the cheers for me to hit her harder and the catcall with each hit, I was having a good time, although I doubted Julie was.

I guess I could check...

After the tenth hit, I stepped back. "Tired of losing, Big Booty Julie?" I taunted. "I'll play again, if you've got more to offer..." I leaned in to her. "If you lose this time, then we make out on that chair over there. You sit on my lap, and I get to touch you anywhere I want..." Knowing I was pushing pretty far, I pulled back. "You probably have no chance of winning anyways."

I'd poked her pride a few times and it'd worked so far.
 
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*

The crowd cheered as I yelped with each hit; feeling my plump cheeks wiggle and burn with each hard slap. He was going more rough with each strike of the paddle...and some sick twisted part of me was enjoying it.

Don't get me wrong though - I was absolutely furious.

"Try not to enjoy it too much." he taunted before tugging on my bikini bottom, to expose just a bit more of my ass. "H-Hey don't do that!" I cried out, but was answered by another swat on my round butt.

After the tenth hit, he stepped back and probably admired the sight "Tired of losing, Big Booty Julie? I'll play again, if you've got more to offer..." he then said, leaning closer to me while I tried to catch my breath (and not be so embarrassed...) "If you lose this time, then we make out on that chair over there. You sit on my lap, and I get to touch you anywhere I want..."

I glanced at the small chair at the corner, while he stepped away to taunt me:

"You probably have no chance of winning anyways."

I got up and rubbed my butt, stinging from the spanking I just got. I ignored the catcalls and whistles, before saying "Fuck you Jonas. First of all, don't you call me that again. Secondly, you're on. But when I win, I want you to call off this party and stay away from my brother, for good."
 
"Fuck you Jonas. First of all, don't you call me that again. Secondly, you're on. But when I win, I want you to call off this party and stay away from my brother, for good."[/FONT]

Well, that was something that brought me pause. Not staying away from her brother, of course...it was him who kept seeking me out, or so was the story I told everyone. But stopping the party...it was just getting good. In more ways then one, as my eyes roved over her body, enjoying how much skin she was showing off, the slight reddish tinge on her butt from the abuse I'd just given it. Watching her rub it was pretty hot, too, and I wished I'd hit her harder before I responded.

"Sounds fair." A bit of a hush had fallen over the room, but still, I held the ball, ready to rally for serve. "I won't call you that name again, either." I paused. "Not that it doesn't suit you."

If I'd called her a name that stuck, all the better as we started to hit the ball back and forth. She was playing with anger and focus, and even had the lead at one point. Yes, I was actually trying this time, but something else was driving her. The fear of failure.

So I decided to try to play into that. "Enjoy that lead while you can, Julie. When we're done, I'm going to get to run my hands all over that perfect body of yours...playing with your ass, your tits...where everyone can see."

Of course, saying that was turning me on, too, so I shifted a bit before serving. Before long, we were tied again, and then things started to turn...
 
"Sounds fair." he said calmly after I called my side of the bargain - "I won't call you that name again, either. Not that it doesn't suit you."

"Why the hell would that name suit me?"
I asked, wanting nothing to do with such a lewd, objectifying nickname...although it was a bit dumb of me to ask, as everyone knew why 'Big booty Julie' would suit me. Whatever.

...

The game was fierce - the ping pong ball was going all over the place. I was scared - really scared, that I was going to lose this one too. But that fear seemed to make me better at the game; I wasn't planning on losing again, especially after getting so humiliated mere minutes ago.

Hell, I still don't know what he wrote on my ass.

Anyway, I was doing well - enough to be on the lead right now. Jonas, obviously, wasn't having any of that. He teased me:

"Enjoy that lead while you can, Julie. When we're done, I'm going to get to run my hands all over that perfect body of yours...playing with your ass, your tits...where everyone can see."

And then we were tied; I missed my shot when I imagined sitting on his lap. his hands grabbing hold of my prized ass, jiggling and bouncing my cheeks for everyone to see while he'd say something humiliating and lewd. His hands on my tits, pushing them up and squeezing them as hard as he could, playing with the nipples...His tongue deep in my mouth -

Come on Julie!

The game was tied and I was about to hit the ball towards Jonas. I decided that I needed to go all or nothing.

I needed to stay angry and focused.

"You know what? If you win, I'll let you call me Big Booty Julie or whatever your sick mind can think of. I know that I'll win this one."I said with a grin as I hit the ball with my paddle...
 
Well, she certainly didn't lack for confidence. In fact, she said something that surprised me; she wanted to let me do more things to her, or at least taunt me with the idea of it before I lost. "You know what? If you win, I'll let you call me Big Booty Julie or whatever your sick mind can think of. I know that I'll win this one."[/FONT]

My return spun away from her, and the game was on again. Soon, she was serving, and it was 18-18. But I got a good return off, and hit her feeble return attempt by her; her big tits jiggling enticingly as she lunged for it.

19-18.

"Uh-oh, Julie." I teased. "You had the game by the horns..." I spoke even as she served it to me. "...and you've lost it." With another couple of hits, I blew another ball past her, hitting the edge of the table.

Eh, even the good guys needed luck. 20-18.

"Match point." My voice had darkened, and a not inconsiderable crowd had gathered, aware of what was at stake. Either they'd all be going home, or I'd get free reign over the hottest chick in the house. "C'mon. I know you like the idea of letting me have you, but don't make it too easy..."
 
I imagined his hands on me again; his hand yanking on my bikini bottom just like before, except harder. His mouth on my earlobe, telling me what he wrote on my butt. His finger pulling my nipple while his mouth travels to my neck. All these thoughts and more were clouding my mind when I missed...purposely, that last shot. I'm not sure if diving would have let me get it or not, but the fact was that I didn't give it the extra effort like I should have.

Luckily he didn't know but it doesn't stop him from taunting me.

"Match point. C'mon. I know you like the idea of letting me have you, but don't make it too easy..."


"Look, you won." I said, a bit discouraged "It doesn't mean that you have to rub it in."
 
"Look, you won. It doesn't mean that you have to rub it in."[/FONT]
I had other things I wanted to rub at that moment, so after winning I put the paddle down, grabbing her wrist. "C'mon, Julie." I said, a path clearing towards the chair. A lot of the guys (and a couple of the girls) got their cell phones out, as anyone would when it was time for things to get lewd and crude. I couldn't help but notice her miss on the last shot...it wasn't as if it would have been an easy make, but it almost seemed...deliberate?

Nah. Sitting down in the chair, even with the age difference it was a stark contrast how much bigger and stronger I was then her, especially with her wearing so little. I settled in before yanking her onto me. "Onto my lap, you tease." A lot of names ran through my head at that moment, but all I was focusing on then was my rough hands running over her bare torso, down to her hips as I yanked up her bottoms a bit; not intent on untying them but simply making it a bit tighter so it looked like a thong.

"Perfect." One hand went to cup her ass as the other went to the back of her head, pushing her lips towards mine as I crushed my mouth against hers. As my tongue went into her mouth, it almost seemed like she wasn't fighting it...
 
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"C'mon, Julie."

He grabbed my wrist and brought me over with him, to the chair with people surrounding us. He didn't really wait for me to do anything - his hand on my hip, he said roughly "Onto my lap, you tease." before I fell right on it. My heart was pounding and I was speechless as his hand ran over my bare skin.

...and a bit more.

A bit more, until I felt the fabric between my cheeks; he essentially made my modest bikini bottoms into a makeshift thong. "Perfect." he said, one hand moving down to cup one ass cheek. I...was starting to like the feeling of his hand, lewdly grabbing hold on my body (and I knew that his was just the beginning)

"Mmph" I moaned as his tongue went into my mouth. I accepted it and twirled mine around his. I relaxed my muscles as I brought my hands to his shoulders; ignoring the cheers of the guys and girls around us, suggesting all sorts of things to Jonas.
 
Her moan only pushed me on further, and I smirked through the kiss as I felt Julie's tongue battle mine for control in her mouth. But even though she was on my lap, I still held over her and I pushed further; my free hand running up her side to her huge tit, boldly going under the top to pinch her nipple as I pulled her mouth off of mine, twisting her hair. "Want to know what I wrote on your backside, Julie?" I said hoarsely, thrusting my groin into hers just a bit as I pulled her nipple just a bit under her top, revelling in every sound and move she made.

"Property of Jonas." I whispered into her ear; everyone else could (mostly) read it, and my other hand left her long hair as I kissed her again, harshly, two hands moving to her breasts now to push and fondle the ample flesh, teasing her top as I did. "You like that, don't you..." I felt her getting into it now, and I squeezed her breasts again, moving down her bare stomach to pull her closer into me, her chest mere inches from mine. "The idea of being my property? Belonging to me?" I said huskily, squeezing her ass, pinching her nipple one more time as I kissed her between her neck and shoulder.

"C'mon, Julie...don't lie to me..." I said warningly, my eyes locking on to hers.
 
I opened my eyes widely, watching as Jonas reached for my hefty tits; his hand just went inside my bikini top! He just reached for my bare breast and pinched my nipple as I moaned out loudly. Thankfully no one could see that, seeing as they didn't have that much of a view.

...well, unless they were zooming in with their phones.

"A-AH!" I whimpered as he twisted my hair, before he came close to whisper into my ear "Want to know what I wrote on your backside, Julie?"

I felt the trust of his pelvis towards mine, with the slightly harder pull of my nipple. Another whimper escaped my lips.

"Please...tell me." I barely whispered.

"Property of Jonas."

Oh god. Why did I love that so much?!

"Property of Jonas?"
I repeated, with a slightly higher pitch to my voice. "Oomph" I protested for just a second, when he came for another kiss. This one was met with a bit more need on my end, a groan escaping my lips when both his hands went to my tits. His hands on top of my top this time, he squeezed and pushed my big breasts against my chest.

"You like that, don't you..."

"No..." I lied softly before returning to the kiss.

"The idea of being my property? Belonging to me?" he asked huskily, his hands= now on my ass, squeezing it with one hand and the other pinching my nipple.

"C'mon, Julie...don't lie to me..."

I don't know what possessed me to go against his warning tone; maybe I didn't want to admit that I liked this or maybe I just didn't like the crowd. For whatever reason, with deep breaths, I said:

"Prove it."
 
The busy college senior could scarcely have said anything worse for her fate then the two shaky, shuddering words that seemed to escape her as she challenged my statements about her liking being controlled.

"Prove it."

Oh, the fun I was going to have with her now. Spreading my lap, I put my hands on her bare arms. "Turn around. I want you to face them for this next part, so they can all see your heaving tits and the look on your face...." Soon, she was in my lap, her back pressed against me, my bulge into her backside as my hands explored the front of her body. We could both see how many people were taping her degradation, and I nibbled her ear as I whispered the final part to her, one of my hands squeezing her tit as I did.

"I'm going to see how much you like this, slutty college senior Julie." I could barely contain the urge to have her here and now, but she'd given in so much so far that I wanted to push her over the edge. "If I put my hand inside of your bikini bottoms and I can't 'prove' you like this, you're free to go. But if..." I paused to give her breast a rough squeeze, my hand wantonly under her top now. "..when I push my fingers inside of you..." Another pause, as my other hand gave her backside a swat. "...I find out that you're wet, then two things are going to happen."

Well, several, but two that I wanted her to think about here and now.

"I'm going to take you upstairs and do whatever I want to you." A beat. "Since it'll prove that you like being my property." I pushed my hips against her barely clad rear, still fondling her big tit while my other hand made its way to her navel, pausing just above her bottoms.

"But before that, I'm going to untie your top and toss it to one of the guys taping you so I can show off your big tits to the horny high schoolers at this party." And after I saw her reaction to that, I quickly pushed to fingers inside of her bikini bottoms, testing her sexy to see if she was wet...
 
Maybe this wasn't the time for my ego to get the best of me. Maybe, I should have simply said yes or maybe not say a thing at all. But the fact remained that Jonas took my tone as a challenge, I guess. "Turn around." he said, this voice practically changing to a much more serious and demanding tone "I want you to face them for this next part, so they can all see your heaving tits and the look on your face...."

I basically submitted to him there; without so much as another word, I moved around his lap with my back now against his front. I gasped loudly when I felt his hard bulge now probing me between my cheeks and his hands moving up my thighs to my chest. He nibbled on my earlobe while his hands gave my breast a rough squeeze. A soft moan escaped my lips while everyone took pictures.

This felt really good...

I closed my eyes for a moment...

"I'm going to see how much you like this, slutty college senior Julie."
"I'm not slutty..." I answered back softly - though I didn't even believe my own words right now. Jonas didn't even respond to that, instead he leaned in closer to whisper:
"If I put my hand inside of your bikini bottoms and I can't 'prove' you like this, you're free to go. But if..."

"Oooh" I moaned more loudly this time. "N-Not so rough..." I protested softly when he gave my breast another, yet stronger, squeeze under my top.

"..when I push my fingers inside of you..."

*SMACK*

A quick swat on my backside echoed through the now quiet basement. I opened my eyes only to be greeted by the flash from some of the onlooker's phones.

"...I find out that you're wet, then two things are going to happen."
"W-What?" I asked, with an odd mixture of fear, curiosity and...arousal.

"I'm going to take you upstairs and do whatever I want to you."

My heartbeat was almost deafening...

"Since it'll prove that you like being my property."

Another gasp - he pushed his hips against me, almost to the point of dry humping me from behind. I groaned when his hand started to fondle my breast more as the crowd went wild. I barely missed the movement of his other hand, moving closer to my shaven pussy.

"But before that, I'm going to untie your top and toss it to one of the guys taping you so I can show off your big tits to the horny high schoolers at this party."

And just like that, two of his fingers went into my shaven pussy and with my mouth agape, I knew that his fingers would find a moisture between my inner lips. I enjoyed this and most importantly...

I liked being his property.
 
From just behind her, I could see her lips opening, and swore I felt her legs subtly parting as my fingers pushed inside of her bottoms. It was a lewd image, the garment showing the bulge of my fingers as I teased the digits towards her sex. It didn't take long before I felt the wetness on her lips, and I reveled in the triumphant moment. I squeezed her breast one long, last time through her top as I slowly started to finger her in front of everyone. "Looks like she likes it." The theatrical whisper was loud enough to be heard by everyone, but I wasn't about to rush it. I'd finally gotten what I really wanted out of the wimpy little brother. Her older sister under my thumb. And now that I had her here, I fully intended to take full advantage of her hot body.

I twisted her neck so I could kiss her roughly from the side, my lips melding with hers while I continued to slowly finger her. Once she started responding to it, my hand moved to undo the ties on her bikini top. First, the ones behind her neck, the strings falling uselessly to the front of her chest. Then, the one on her back, pulling the knot undone with a flourish before tugging the garment off of her entirely; leaving Julie in nothing but her bottoms and heels as I tossed the top to Gary. As I stopped kissing her, I pulled my fingers out of her with deliberate speed, pushing the wet digits to her lips so she could suck them dry.

With her tits now free and unobstructed, I took each of the massive globes in hand, molesting them crudely, squeezing the ample flesh and twisting the nipples between my thumb and forefinger. "Fuck, your tits are perfect, slutty Julie..."
 
Back
Top