BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopping by to say hi and give this thread a bump back up!..Hope everyone is doing great!

Stopping by to say hi and give this thread a bump back up!..Hope everyone is doing great!

Bumping back. Rainy day here but accomplished much.

Fat ladies shopping tomorrow to tease me.....did I say that aloud?

Bumping back. Rainy day here but accomplished much.

Fat ladies shopping tomorrow to tease me.....did I say that aloud?

WOOHOO for the bump! LOL Sunny windy day here...

I think you might have whispered it but it came out loud! :eek:

WOOHOO for the bump! LOL Sunny windy day here...

I think you might have whispered it but it came out loud! :eek:

I did accomplish entering a 300-word story into a contest, proud of myself. Wrote it at Starbucks while admiring the sights as they wiggled and walked in

I did accomplish entering a 300-word story into a contest, proud of myself. Wrote it at Starbucks while admiring the sights as they wiggled and walked in

Congratulations...Good luck with the contest! Happy to hear you had some women to admire while there!

Congratulations...Good luck with the contest! Happy to hear you had some women to admire while there!

This one is located close to two colleges, several insurance companies, the ORIGINAL G.E. plant, and several state offices. Allows a pack or two of curvy secretaries/administrative assistants that come in while I'm writing after work.

This one is located close to two colleges, several insurance companies, the ORIGINAL G.E. plant, and several state offices. Allows a pack or two of curvy secretaries/administrative assistants that come in while I'm writing after work.

Sounds like it made your day too! :)

tumblr_lgcbtrSBr01qfqvh2o1_500.jpg

What an awesome sketch!

Giving the thread a good bump this morning..Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back