Fantasy you won't tell your SO

Fantasy that I wouldnt tell my S_O?
I wouldn't tell her that though I love having sex with her, that when I cum, its her Daughter that I'm thinking about

I won't tell her my fantasy about Wednesday night, while she's on a business trip. I'm having a get-together with some people from my old job. Terri, a nasty, sexy BBW will be there. I can see myself rubbing against her all night, flirting, whispering nasty things in her ears. We leave about 8:00 and end up at her condo. We barely make it in the door before we're all over each other, tearing off our clothes. We stagger to the couch and I kneel between her powerful, meaty thighs and bury my face in her wet pussy. I tongue her and finger fuck her until she's begging for my cock. I stand her up and bend her over the back of the couch and plunge my cock inside her cunt, but only long enough to make sure it's lubed. She looks over her head and says "My ass.....fuck my ass..." Of course I oblige her, and pound her tight ass. Her right and is playing with her clit while I grab her hips, her hair and occasionally slap her big ass. Finally, I can't take it more and I cum inside her. When the cum starts to drip out, I kneel behind her and lick it up, then share it with her.

We enjoy a beer, then she excuses herself and comes back to the living room with a black dildo and straps it around her waist and hips. I feel some cold liquid being rubbed around my virgin hole, then a finger, then two penetrate me to the knuckle. They pop out and the dildo pushes in farther and farther...She backs it out, then pushes it in....in and out....in and out. It hurts...it feels good....Finally, after what seems like an eternity, she finishes and pulls out, leaving my ass gaping.

We drink some more, then as I dress and prepare to leave, she asks, "When is the bitch going to be out of town again.

I won't tell her my fantasy about Wednesday night, while she's on a business trip. I'm having a get-together with some people from my old job. Terri, a nasty, sexy BBW will be there. I can see myself rubbing against her all night, flirting, whispering nasty things in her ears. We leave about 8:00 and end up at her condo. We barely make it in the door before we're all over each other, tearing off our clothes. We stagger to the couch and I kneel between her powerful, meaty thighs and bury my face in her wet pussy. I tongue her and finger fuck her until she's begging for my cock. I stand her up and bend her over the back of the couch and plunge my cock inside her cunt, but only long enough to make sure it's lubed. She looks over her head and says "My ass.....fuck my ass..." Of course I oblige her, and pound her tight ass. Her right and is playing with her clit while I grab her hips, her hair and occasionally slap her big ass. Finally, I can't take it more and I cum inside her. When the cum starts to drip out, I kneel behind her and lick it up, then share it with her.

We enjoy a beer, then she excuses herself and comes back to the living room with a black dildo and straps it around her waist and hips. I feel some cold liquid being rubbed around my virgin hole, then a finger, then two penetrate me to the knuckle. They pop out and the dildo pushes in farther and farther...She backs it out, then pushes it in....in and out....in and out. It hurts...it feels good....Finally, after what seems like an eternity, she finishes and pulls out, leaving my ass gaping.

We drink some more, then as I dress and prepare to leave, she asks, "When is the bitch going to be out of town again.

love it :rose:

Many years ago, in our teens my foster sister and I were lovers. Slept with each other under our foster parents noses for a couple of years.

We're now in our early forties and very much have a normal sibling relationship(we always refer to each other as real brother and sister) we're both happily married

But there are times I look at her and still want her. I would never do that to my wife of course, but the fantasy is there.

Sigh and I wonder why I write incest stories.

I have a couple. My gf has lovely breasts that she loves to have me squeeze, suck, nibble, and bite; I would love to take that a step farther and bind them in satin rope, then bind her and tease and explore her body for hours. Fair is fair, though, so I'd also like her to tie me up and do whatever she wishes. And once, years ago, a lovely girl with a handsome jock of a bf asked me to suck her bf's cock and let him cum in my mouth. She said she wanted to masturbate while I did, and then I could fuck her however I wanted. I was aroused but ultimately turned her down: I am still aroused, I would love to share that with my current gf.

What is that one fantasy you won't share with your significant other?

Mine is two straight guys (as is my BF) sucking each other (which he would disown me immediately).

Starts off: the two guys are big-time in to me :)- #1 is eating me, I am sucking off #2.

I bring #1 up to kiss me, and try to feed him #2's cock. He resists (not being into dudes) and then does it for me. He sucks #2 until he cums in his mouth- which I then share with him in a big snowballing scene.

Then we DP.

Now, my BF is homophobic- so I can't even begin to share this with him- anyone else have a fantasy they can't share with their SO?

Similarly to you, I'd love for my girlfriend to be cool with having another guy with us.

To have a 3-way with a hermaphrodite and my wife. I would be willing to suck her dick & let her peg me as I eat my wife out & she makes out with her. Then to have my wife ride on top of me as the hermaphrodite pegs me, unless we decide to DP my wife...

Mine would be getting pegged or topped by her. Actually I would love to have her in some sexy outfits or underwear. Just to be more playful and into it. I think I might like spanking but that may be better left a fantasy.

What wouldn't you tell your significant other

I honestly can't think of anything that I wouldn't share with my Significant Other. That's the purpose of having a life partner isn't it.

Perhaps this could be one of the reasons that I currently have no significant other.

What I would share

The only fantasy that my wife doesnt know about is how bad I want my .other inlaw. In my opinion this woman is very hot. Also its the I shouldnt that makes it so sexy. It started our first holiday season my mother cooked for 2 day preparing a feast for us. She said her shoulder hurt my wife procedes to tell her mom how amazing a back rub is from me. Well wotha house full she asks me for a massage there is no room anywhere I had been waching her all night bending over and serving food was about 5 beers into my ho-ho 12 pack. She comes over sits on my lap her ass is very full and leans back into me. As I rub her she slips put a few moans of relief nothing sexual but it had been a long day so I pop wood as she wiggles in my lap. She laughed and told me to move my beer bottle is was starting to hurt I then told her im sorry and so embarrassed I was she proceeded to grind my lap until She was satisfied. Now everytime I see her she does all she can to get me hard. My fantasy would be a weekend getaway with mybmother in law.

There is no fantasy we haven't shared with each other, we're both very hedonistic and perverted :devil:

I don't think there's any fantasy I wouldn't share with an SO. Nor would I want him to not share with me. We don't have to agree or like each other's fantasies.

My sad - or maybe pathetic - confession is that there are several fantasies that I have not told my husband and we are not newlyweds so I have few excuses other than I have always worried he will think less of me. Since joining these forums and getting a lot of things out that I have wanted to say for so long (how ridiculous, telling strangers and NOT my partner of 15 years) I am getting better but have a long way to go. The list of fantasies that I have not told him about is long. Hopefully it will continue to get smaller.

My sad - or maybe pathetic - confession is that there are several fantasies that I have not told my husband and we are not newlyweds so I have few excuses other than I have always worried he will think less of me. Since joining these forums and getting a lot of things out that I have wanted to say for so long (how ridiculous, telling strangers and NOT my partner of 15 years) I am getting better but have a long way to go. The list of fantasies that I have not told him about is long. Hopefully it will continue to get smaller.

That's not a sad or pathetic confession. The reality is that those closest to us can hurt us most easily, and so we naturally fear making them disappointed in us. I perfectly understand where you're coming from. Best of luck in opening up a bit more. Perhaps try to bring up one of the tamer ones as a joke or in casual conversation and see how he reacts? Or if you know of a movie that includes it, perhaps rent it to watch with him?

That's not a sad or pathetic confession. The reality is that those closest to us can hurt us most easily, and so we naturally fear making them disappointed in us. I perfectly understand where you're coming from. Best of luck in opening up a bit more. Perhaps try to bring up one of the tamer ones as a joke or in casual conversation and see how he reacts? Or if you know of a movie that includes it, perhaps rent it to watch with him?

Thank you for the thoughtful words but I am changing even as I type this. I am getting better at expressing myself and my hubby is enjoying the transformation. I have always prided myself on my apearance and my actions and years of habit can take a while to overcome. There are layers to this onion (me) that may never get peeled back but more and more are seeing the light of day than I used to think was ever possible.

My fantasy is this.

My wife is a redhead and like many of them is very fair skinned, close to ghost white as a matter of fact.

I would love to have a threesome with her and a black woamn and I don't mean mulatto, I mean black.

The contrast of their skin as they are in each others embrace would be amazing and the thought of watching them share me in a double bj would be incredible.

My fantasy is this.

My wife is a redhead and like many of them is very fair skinned, close to ghost white as a matter of fact.

I would love to have a threesome with her and a black woamn and I don't mean mulatto, I mean black.

The contrast of their skin as they are in each others embrace would be amazing and the thought of watching them share me in a double bj would be incredible.

LC, is it really a good idea to post your fantasy that you can't tell your wife about here, where she has an ID and also posts? Or is this your sly way of telling her about it?

My wife and I have actually fulfilled most of our fantasies. The one that still remains is that I would love to do a DP with her. But she knows about that one--and is interested, also. Not sure why it hasn't happened, yet.

The one I can't tell her about is this: I would love to have sex with a mother and her daughter. Not at the same time, but within a 24 or 48 hour period. I'm not sure if I would want them to know about each other. Maybe the daughter knows, but not the mom? Maybe something like this:

I'm out of town on business. I meet an attractive, mid-40s woman in a bar. We end up going home and fucking each other silly. In the morning, she gets up to go to work and tells me to just let myself out when I'm ready. I sleep another hour or so, then get into the shower. While I'm rinsing the shampoo out of my hair, I feel a body pressing against me. I turn around, and find a 20 something woman has joined me. The younger lady wants to show me that anything mom did, she could do better.

What is that one fantasy you won't share with your significant other?

Mine is two straight guys (as is my BF) sucking each other (which he would disown me immediately).

Seems to be quite common, in one form or another, for a woman to want to see her SO doing stuff with another man.

As a man, I would not have been very receptive to such an idea until quite recently.

My (now ex) wife and I had discussed the possibility of a threesome. Her quite reasonable position was that she'd be willing to do it with another woman if she could have a threesome with a another man.

This I really didn't like the idea of. I knew I'd be jealous, I didn't want another man's cock inside my wife. In hindsight I think I was also scared, I wasn't very secure in the relationship and I think I'd be worried that another man would be fucking my wife and I'd be a third wheel.

I'm now in a relationship with a fantastic woman. We both love sex and are really open with one another. We are in a kind of experimental stage, both drawing inspiration from the other and making efforts to be open to all kinds of possibilities.

Anyway, it had never occurred to me that a threesome with another guy could be with a gay guy. This has the advantage for me in so far as I know I won't need to worry about being a third wheel, quite the opposite, I'll be the centre if attention.

At this stage we have only talked about doing this, but I'm quite looking forward to it, and not as a means to an end either. I like doing things that get her off.

If you had told me a year ago I'd be planning a visit with SO to a gay club to try and pull a bloke and take him home and suck his cock, I would have assumed you had me mixed up with someone else.

I still wouldn't fancy a lot of my friends found out, but the same is true of quite a lot of things that happen in the bedroom these days.

The one fantasy I won't share? Hm, unfortunently at this point its just about ALL of them.. looking forward to getting it down to just one!

A couple that are relevant: I would love it if my husband would love seeing me with another man, or exposing myself, etc. as some of you who have posted have expressed. If that was possible it might really improve our sex life..

Secondly, I'd love to have a 3some MFM with my husband and another man. Husband is excellent at oral, the best really, but actual penetration is slim to nothing. So frusterating...

I realise I probably didn't answer your question. Fantasy I wouldn't tell my SO? If I'm honest it would be to fuck her sister. Hard. There said it. Not something i would do but that's what fantasies are about. Yes?

I have shared almost all of my fantasies with my wife and she has never indicated that any were disturbing to her. They are, for the most part, pretty tame. Some we have actually made happen and they were great fun.

I have never shared this one with her,
I would really like my wife to give me a blow job or a hand job with her sister watching.

Last edited:
The one fantasy I won't share? Hm, unfortunently at this point its just about ALL of them.. looking forward to getting it down to just one!

A couple that are relevant: I would love it if my husband would love seeing me with another man, or exposing myself, etc. as some of you who have posted have expressed. If that was possible it might really improve our sex life..

Secondly, I'd love to have a 3some MFM with my husband and another man. Husband is excellent at oral, the best really, but actual penetration is slim to nothing. So frusterating...
You convince my wife of sharing your fantasies and I'll work to convience your SO!

---

I can't share any of them with her--- DAMN it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats why I'm here

I encourage my SO to tell me his fantasies. I like to whisper them to him while he's blindfolded and I'm stroking his cock.

I share mine with him in sexually neutral environments so he understands that although I hav fantasies, they really don't have much to do with reality. For instance, I told him I once fantasised about getting fucked on the gym equipment by a random guy during a late night session after work. My SO and I were playing the playstation at the time.

This would be mine too...OR going to a swingers club!!!

But I am very shy and dont think even if I did tell him I could ever actually do any of these. Unless I am VERY drunk.

I think going to a Swinger's Club would be pretty hot. I'd like to think that we would go the very first time and just ogle at the scene. We wouldn't have to participate or even get naked there. We'd just soak in the sounds, smells and sights at first.

Now if somehow we both got brave we might find a secluded spot off in some corner and get it on ourselves. I don't know if my SO would be brave enough to try anything too risque yet but maybe the aura of the place would bring forth that spirit. She's always been a tad curious as to what another woman would be like and I'd always wanted to see what she would do given the opportunity.

Now I'd have no problem sitting back and watching her go at it with a woman. I'd love to see how she'd go down on a gorgeous wet pussy as well as having that woman devour her too. I'd love to see them intertwine their lovely parts as well as lavishing attention that only a woman could do to another woman.

Again, I don't have to have part in this beyond the visuals. I'm sure if I was there I'd be aroused as can be seeing my SO in this hot sort of action.

One would be a threesome and the other would be having him watch another guy have sex with me

Back