Female tasting herself

Can't say I was ever into sucking after anal. Did not mind cleaning after vaginal and I have licked my fingers many times.
 
When I'm in the right mood And am totally caught up in the moment I love sucking a guy off after anal...it's so dirty,

That's one thing this girl is never doing. I love tasting myself on a guy after intercourse, but it's not happening after anal...and I actually love anal sex.
 
I LOVE going down on my husband after he's been inside of he...I love tasting myself. It turns me on even more.
 
Oh my God, the women on Lit are awesome! When first dating someone guys should ask their date if they are a Lit board member and active participant. Because if they are, the chances of having tremendous sex, when you get to that stage in the relationship, is VERY high.

I've NEVER been with a woman that sucked my cock after fucking. That's so hot. On the other hand, I've never gone down on any of my women after sex because I very rarely came inside them, and when I did I was young and dumb. Now, if I came inside I would absolutely be down with sucking my cum out of her sweet pussy.

Just date Litsters. ;)

Tasting myself AND Him is very necessary in my world!! There can not possibly a more intimate sensation than the flavor of your sex.... After He eats me or i have ridden Him until a pool of my cum has gathered in the hollow of His groin~after He has been buried in my ass and smothered between my tits~there is nothing better than His cock in my mouth covered with my essence while He fucks my throat until He cums....

Yeah, that's fucking hot!

I am with you:) love ass to mouth:)

I've never done it voluntarily, but there have been a couple of guys (Damn, I miss that man.) who could make me do
ANYTHING. :devil:
 
Love kissing my girl after/during a good pussy licking session, letting her share the taste and then returning to the task at hand so to speak.

Would i taste my self....i have shared some cum with her yes...very horny
 
Love it when a girl touches herself and keeps licking her fingers to add more lubrication - or mine if I'm touching her. Never really had the mid-sex/post-sex blowjob but I'd love to! But then I've got a REALLY long bucket list! :p
 
Back
Top