The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm never drinking again.

I've heard that one before! Even bought the t-shirt and threw it away.

FLT~

Yay! Puppy girl is going to be okay, but she needs a tooth extraction, maybe two (keeping fingers crossed for just one) AND I'll be able to pick her up this afternoon.

The Universe is being nice. Thank you. :kiss:
 
I've heard that one before! Even bought the t-shirt and threw it away.

FLT~

Yay! Puppy girl is going to be okay, but she needs a tooth extraction, maybe two (keeping fingers crossed for just one) AND I'll be able to pick her up this afternoon.

The Universe is being nice. Thank you. :kiss:

Ha....

Yeah, I'll probably be drinking again. I'm just going to wait like... I dunno four years before doing it.

I think there's enough alcohol in my system still to last me four years.

Don't know what was wrong, but yay to an okay puppy!!
 
Ha....

Yeah, I'll probably be drinking again. I'm just going to wait like... I dunno four years before doing it.

I think there's enough alcohol in my system still to last me four years.

Don't know what was wrong, but yay to an okay puppy!!

Hah! Sounds like there is a story behind this.
 
Loading a custom ROM on your Droid is not as smooth as they like to make it sound, and most of the how to guides are written by people who already know what they're doing for people who already know what they're doing.
 
Working out while watching the fucktarded coverage of CNN and these teen boys who raped is a great motivator.

Though I think I yelled fuck you at the TV several times and scared others who were working out.
 
I cannot believe they covered it like that. Why do you have any sympathy for them? They raped a girl, yeah their chances of a pro-football career are over. THEY SHOULD BE. That's not a tragedy, that's as close to justice as our judicial system can manage.
 
Just remember, their lives are RUINED...by getting caught for raping a girl.
Its really a tragedy.

Their lives are ruined.
Her life is fundamentally changed in ways that will reverberate throughout her entire life, she will always be touched by this.

And you want a better fucking example of rape culture?! Cause I can't think of one.

Pro- great motivator to work out. Con- I'm angry and triggered.

Fuck this noise.
I'm going to therapy.
 
I'm so fucking tired of being the responsible one. You know what? You wanna be a dipshit and go talk to our RA while your drunk? I'm done trying to stop you.
 
So what in the world prompted the problem with Photobucket? Now to have pics on here gotta move all my pics to a tumbler account or something... seriously? Will deal with this crap another day sleep calls and this is just... yeah...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top