Pa. Fuck Friends List...

I loive gettin to know new people...seein what makes them tick..and if they can make me purr
 
Nice to meet ya Snakebyte :)

*Waves and smiles at GutterGoddess* :eek:
 
Kpooh said:
Post 'em here boys & gals. Ya'll never know!!!

We are a S.W. Pa bi-curious couple looking for possible hook up with another bi- curious couple.
Interested, PM me. Only VERY clean, responsible adults need reply! (Sorry if that sounds like a want ad!)
Hello Ms. kpooh,

How have you been? I am going to put a little something here and see if I get a nibble or two. As you know, I am a 43 year old DWM who lives in NE Ohio (about 40 miles from the border and on the shore of Lake Erie). I drive to the Philadelphia area about six times a year and I usually take I80 across or the turnpike (I76). If there is a lady or a couple interested, I can make adequate adjustments to the path(s) I am traveling on.

Thanks and I hope to hear from someone. They can email or send a PM.

To those who do not know, that IS my BUTT in my AV.
 
I just wanted to drop by and say hello. I hope everyone finds what they are looking for, from a pen pal to wild monkey sex. :)
 
22/m here from outside philly, rosemont to be exact. anyone else around here?
 
NYV116....just cuz Nero's offering me his banana...doesn't mean I won't take a taste of yours too....
 
Guttergoddess said:
damn...wish you were gonna come a bit north of the Turnpike...
A bit North of the turnpike is not a problem. My difficulty is in arrainging a get together as I often am altering my travel plans. I normally have 1 to 2 months heads up on the general time frame, just not many specifics until it gets closer to the dates.
 
Last edited:
I'm in PA pretty much every other weekend....so let us know in advance what your travel schedule approximately looks like...and we'll see what can be arranged.
 
becareful what you ask for GG, you could be bogged down in paperwork reviewing all the resumes. And then how would you have any time to play??
 
I'm in Frederick, Md., and head up to Hershey for the Bears games once in awhile, so it's a good thing Pa., isn't that far away...
 
Guttergoddess said:
well...send me your resume...and we'll see if you can be one too.

Well, with my luck lately in sending out resumes, I wouldn't get my hopes (or anything else for that matter) up. :p
 
Back
Top