Fake Boobs

1. Apologies for bumping an old thread. I stumbled upon it through the How To index and didn't realize there was a cut-off date for having an opinion.

Bingo khlarrissa; who cares how old a thread it, as long as it helps you get it out, get it up, get it off....

fake tits

I have found that fake or natural, it doesn't matter as long as their are nipples

i'm glad somebody likes them store bought. i'm about to have mine done. after nursing 7 children i want to have my once dd and now sad b's....filled back up.l i dont want them to like poppers i just want my beauties back.i look pretty damn good otherwise at 44

you know i have 46DD breasts (natural) and it is so difficault to get hold of pretty bra's. there's one company now called Naturally close (uk based obviously) who do some quite lovely ones.....but on the highstreet all you can get is granny bras.....definitely not good!

I know!! I am 36 DDD and I hate going bra shopping! Victoria Secrets doesn't even carry the cute ones I like sooo much in my size!!! if anyone knows how I could get some online or w/e PLEASE PM ME!!!!

I know!! I am 36 DDD and I hate going bra shopping! Victoria Secrets doesn't even carry the cute ones I like sooo much in my size!!! if anyone knows how I could get some online or w/e PLEASE PM ME!!!!

Ebay. NOT KIDDING. Sometimes you can get a "lot" of multiple sets of bras in different colors for like 6.99...and they have all sizes and shapes. It's amazing.

Enhanced breasts

I agree with BigM, they just look like breasts to me. Ok... maybe it's cos I'm not really, reallly, really, really, realllllllly looking at them. Different women, different breasts, fake or natural, they're all just BOOBS to me. :p

I'm sorry but I think it's important to express my take on breast augmentation. It seems like this might be a thread to discredit women who have made the choice to change how we look. There are dozens of ways that women and men have surgery to change their appearance and I believe it's a woman's right to make choices for themselves. I live in a democratic country and have chosen to have my once sagging boobs enhanced. I am certainly much more confident with my body image and although I will eventually have smaller implants done I truely love having big boobs. My husband loves my big breasts and they are still natural in appearance and my nipples are more sensative than ever. I believe each to our own and we should no judge others. Just my opinion. ☯

There is enhanced, enlarged, super-sized, and big-biggies.

And muppet-eyes.

tumblr_ob9w6md7HH1qzhjh2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4pxhjPjQS1qfuvur.jpg

i'm glad somebody likes them store bought. i'm about to have mine done. after nursing 7 children i want to have my once dd and now sad b's....filled back up.l i dont want them to like poppers i just want my beauties back.i look pretty damn good otherwise at 44

I had mine done for the same reason and couldn't be happier! Oh and my partners don't complain either! :)

Back