Frat Boy Gets a Slap on the Wrist in Rape Case

That's not how this works.

You don't get to accuse me of "destroying" someone without evidence when they obviously haven't been "destroyed". Kavanaugh hyperbole anyone?

You can't answer and won't answer my question because you yourself are a rapist is my guess.

Your emotions on this are way out of bounds and pretty histrionic. Even by your standards.

No one should be shocked by you trying to put me on trial for your behavior. It's pretty much what the system lets rapists do.

So, BB, who did you rape?
 
Last edited:
I just can't fathom how big of a loser someone has to be to get off on someone else who is passed out. How is that exciting? Is it just for dumb jock frat boy bragging rights? Truly pathetic. Also, sociopathic.
 
I just can't fathom how big of a loser someone has to be to get off on someone else who is passed out. How is that exciting? Is it just for dumb jock frat boy bragging rights? Truly pathetic. Also, sociopathic.

I've never understood that either, but like... that's because we're normal human people. I mean, saying, "I don't understand why you'd drug and rape somebody" is kinda like saying, "I don't get why you'd strap your kids into a car and push it into a lake".

Those are things people do but not like... not like people that we're meant to go, "Oh, that's understandable behavior".
 
I just can't fathom how big of a loser someone has to be to get off on someone else who is passed out. How is that exciting? Is it just for dumb jock frat boy bragging rights? Truly pathetic. Also, sociopathic.

how do YOU know THAT happened?

how can the word of a DRUNK be credible?
 
First let me say I'm not defending the guy, he probably did rape her. That being said according to the DA who tired the case...well I'll let you read her words:




It appears there is much information in this case that's being withheld from the public. I'd really like to know everything presented in this case.

https://www.kcentv.com/article/news/local/former-baylor-frat-president-plea-deal-jacob-anderson-serves-no-jail-time-in-sex-assault-case/500-622561401


Comshaw

So if there is only one victim screw ‘em? The victim wanted to go to court, waited years to go to court and was promised that she would have her day in court.

I hope they oust that judge as soon as he is up.
According to the Star-Telegram, the accuser had said she was surprised by the plea deal and believed LaBorde had made it clear she believed Anderson would be found guilty. But LaBorde said in an email to the family that she had changed her mind after losing a similar recent rape case in court: “[The jury] engaged in a lot of victim blaming—and the behavior of that victim and [the alleged victim in this case] is very similar,” she wrote. “It’s my opinion that our jurors aren’t ready to blame rapists and not victims when there isn’t concrete proof of more than one victim.”


Strother has twice in the past sentenced men accused of rape to probation. In 2017, he sentenced a man who pleaded guilty to the 2013 rape of a former Baylor student to deferred probation, according to the AP. And earlier this year, he sentenced a man to felony probation for the sexual assault of a former Baylor student and allowed the man to serve his 30 days in jail on weekends. The alleged rape by Anderson would have occurred around the time the university was embroiled in a scandal over sexual assault allegations involving its football team that some victims claim went ignored.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/12/baylor-rape-trial-fraternity-president-plea-deal.html
 
I hate that my response to this is "not again" but... I mean, it's awful but I'm not shocked in any way.

Super wish I was. Like I wish this happened infrequently enough that I was like, aghast that our society let that happen.

I feel like you should still be aghast. :(
 
Same ol' same ol':

adrina and Aglao looking for another SJW cause to get outraged about

and the the two BB's trolling them with glee.:D
 
Same ol’ dishrag
Quote:
Originally Posted by jezzilee View Post
Only you would be proud of that




It's okay Izzy. That thing is not a woman. It has no feelings. I found that out long ago. I do not care if it believes me. My daughter is a product of rape. Do I care? No. I love her. there is NO animosity there, she is perfect.
You're a moron.
You claim that your daughter is a product of rape, yet you whore and sleep around with all sorts of STD riddled creeps.

You're an insult to women who were raped or assaulted. Stop pretending to be their spokesperson.

//////////

I wasn't.

Nevertheless, I highly doubt that you were ever raped.
Someone who was raped wouldn't be so keen to spread her STD's on an internet forum. As you obviously are.
 
Whoever shot the elephant tranq dart that finally put the schizoid racist shitstain to sleep in this thread,

tumblr_ngjv7oVjr61s2wio8o1_500.gif


Seriously. Shit was getting outta pocket.
 
I can't imagine diZzYb0Oby has ever had consensual sex.
 
I can't imagine diZzYb0Oby has ever had consensual sex.

Please. For the love of everything good and beautiful in this world, NEVER imagine ANY scenario that involves BB and sex. :p
 
It's ironic and often hilarious

how you postmodern feminists & lapdogs chose a forum in which you often objectify yourselves and/or defend the objectification of women

to fight for the rights of women.
 
It's ironic and often hilarious

how you postmodern feminists & lapdogs chose a forum in which you often objectify yourselves and/or defend the objectification of women

to fight for the rights of women.

We're talking about a violent rapist getting a slap, you goddamn piece of fucking garbage. Kill yourself until death.
 
It's ironic and often hilarious

how you postmodern feminists & lapdogs chose a forum in which you often objectify yourselves and/or defend the objectification of women

to fight for the rights of women.

Freedom from rape is not a womens' right. Let's have a look at priests, shall we?

A maggot who would have their way with another unconscious person is on a slippery slope to necrophilia and/or anything that can't defend itself.
 
Last edited:
Freedom from rape is not a women's right. Let's have a look at priests, shall we?

A maggot who would have their way with another unconscious person is on a slippery slope to necrophilia and/or anything that can't defend itself.

I'm waiting for the input of someone like HisArpy, downdwins or so on to walk us through the court proceedings.

My gut feeling was that the guy was guilty like she said.
But that the prosecuting side had their hands tied.
Either by lack of enough evidence, or feared some legal loop that would have allowed him to walk.
 
"you you you you pOSTMODERN FEMINISTS!!!"

"there, see? I posted BIG WORDS about POLITICO-SOCIAL AGENDAS that MEAN SOMETHING!!! Engage me, you cucky cuckold liberal progressive kumbaia leftist blurt bitches!"

"WHY WON'T YOU ENGAGE MEEEEEEEEEE"


tumblr_mn4jo7KfPS1sr8qszo1_400.gif
 
It's ironic and often hilarious

how you postmodern feminists & lapdogs chose a forum in which you often objectify yourselves and/or defend the objectification of women

to fight for the rights of women.

Comparing lit and a rapist??? Seriously? You are the dumbest son of a bitch on this forum, dude. I have no doubt in my mind that you are a rapist.
 
So if there is only one victim screw ‘em? The victim wanted to go to court, waited years to go to court and was promised that she would have her day in court.

I hope they oust that judge as soon as he is up.


https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/12/baylor-rape-trial-fraternity-president-plea-deal.html

How in the world did you even get that from what I posted? My comments or the DA's?

With out having access to all the information that has been hidden I can't say the judge did a bad job or not. The DA said she just couldn't make the case beyond a reasonable doubt. Like I said earlier, reading between the lines and a bunch of speculation on my part I'd say he got his buddies to lie for him. Since we are a country of laws, if the DA can't prove rape beyond a reasonable doubt (she said in one of the linked articles that she was afraid the young man would be exonerated if they went to trial) she did the next best thing and took the plea deal. The law isn't perfect. Sometimes people can scam the system. I think this was one of those times. That doesn't make it any more palatable, but it's the way things happen sometimes.




Comshaw
 
Back
Top