Heather Learns a Lesson (closed)

saedo

Delver of the Deep
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
3,547
closed for HeatherCC
"Simon, I think you should fuck Heather."

I raised my eyebrow. Bianca and I had until a few moments ago been making out on her couch at the end of our third date. My left hand was just above her knee, poised to slide up her thigh. In my experience, now was not the time when the topic of other women came up. Particularly the notion of me sleeping with them.

"Heather?" I repeated. The name meant little to me. Bianca seemed to be friends with half the twenty-something females in the city; every time we went out, we seemed to run into someone she knew.

Bianca's auburn curls bounced as she nodded. "Yeah, Heather. You met her last week when we ran into that group of girls I knew. She's the one with the tits."

"Oh," I replied, keeping my voice neutral. That narrowed things down considerably. Ordinarily I'd expect Bianca's rather impressive rack would make her "the one with the tits" in any group of women. However, there had been one girl whose incredible bosom made even Bianca seem average. Both were stone-cold foxes, but this Heather had breasts to make a stripper green with envy. Oh, yeah, I definitely noticed her.

"Okay, yeah. I remember. Heather, right." I paused. "And you think I should . . . ?" I trailed off, still not sure I'd heard her correctly the first time.

"Fuck her," Heather supplied. "Yeah, definitely. You'd be perfect." Bianca nodded thoughtfully. "Just what that bitch needs."

She turned back to me and giggled at the confusion writ large on my face. "Sorry. I should probably explain. First, this just isn't going to happen." She patted my hand and pushed it away from her skirt. "You're totally handsome and I dig that you're older, but I can tell by that bulge that you're also hung like a fucking moose and that's just way, way too much dick for me. I mean, I can try blowing you so that you didn't get all hot and bothered for nothing, but that monster would probably split me in two and I'm just not near drunk enough to try that. Sorry." She smiled sympathetically.

"But that made me think of Heather. See, if there's anyone whose pussy needs to get wrecked, it's her. I mean, don't get me wrong, she's one of my best friends. But Jeez-us, she can be such a fucking prude. Just because she's been dating the same guy since fucking high school, she thinks she's better than us single girls.

"It's not even like her boyfriend is all that." Bianca rolled her eyes dramatically. "I mean, he's nice enough, but there's no way he's rocking her world at night in bed."

She smiled mischievously. "Not like you, that's for damn sure. I can tell. You can see by a guy's hips if he knows how to bang and you definitely do. Mmm-hmm. So that's why you should fuck her. Heather could use a good lay. Especially by a big damn cock. Fucking pound her little pussy to pieces. That'd definitely shut her up."

The torrent of information was a bit much to follow, but I nodded along all the same. This was proving to be a very strange night.

"I even know how we're going to do it: I'm going to get her to hit on you!" Bianca clapped her hands excitedly like a happy schoolgirl. "Ooh, Simon, isn't that just the greatest idea ever?"

"Your friend is going to hit on me?" I said quizzically.

"Exactly! See, I'll tell her that I'm really hot for you, but I'm worried that you seem like a bit of a player. So before I sleep with you, I want to be sure that you're serious about it and not just looking to add another notch to your belt or whatever. So I tell Heather that I want her to test you. You know, she puts on a slutty dress and just happens to run into you. Then she gets a little flirty and tries to see if you hit on her."

"So you want me to hit on her?" I queried.

"No, Simon, no," Bianca chided. "At least, not right away. No, first you pretend not to notice. That'll really get her going. Heather may not show off her tits too much, but when she does, she expects them to work. So if you don't react, it'll really get her revved up, so she'll try even harder. So you just wait till she really goes for it. That's when you get her. She won't know what hit her!"

I shrugged. Subterfuge like this wasn't my typical M.O. But Bianca seemed very enthusiastic about it. And her friend Heather was really hot. And if this meant I got to fuck Miss Big Tits, then what the hell did I care? "Okay," I replied. "We can try that."

Bianca grinned with delight. "I knew you'd be perfect. This is going to be great!"
 
Bzzz...

"Hey girl. going to drop by your place later tonight. really need ur help! pls šŸ˜Š thx"

That's how it always started. Whenever Bianca was going through something or got involved in some drama, she would shoot me a text and come see me right away. In a weird way, it was flattering. We were such close friends that she'd confide in me a whole lot. In an even stranger way, I guess that I - on some level - lived through the endless gossip and stories she'd tell me about her personal life. Not that I was envious. Far from it; some of the things Bianca would say made me SO GLAD that I met Jason at such a young age and never had to deal with this bizarro world of hook ups and what not. Still, after replying to Bianca, I felt a tinge of empathy. She didn't break up with that guy she was seeing, did she? That would have been awful! She went over this particular Simon that she'd been on a few dates with the other day and from what she told me, it was pretty serious.

"Sure Bi! I hope everything is okay xx"

Jason, my boyfriend, wasn't home. He was working late at the office again. Often times, Bianca would ask me whether I was bothered of the fact that he was hardly home during the weekdays, to which I would answer the same thing. "Bi, we've been together for more than seven years! We share something that most people don't get to enjoy. I feel secure enough that I can wait for him with a happy smile and not worry that he's on some hook up." I had hoped that things were going well with Simon, since Bianca never could settle down. Honestly, I worried about her sometimes. While it was fun to hear about her little sexcapades, it wasn't healthy and I wished that she could grow up like me. As pretentious as that might sound.

Anyway, so eventually she showed up at my place. We giggled and sat down on my couch, coffee in hand. Well, until Bianca's tone got a bit more serious. That always caught me off-guard since Bianca was normally giggling at nearly every sentence!

"Heather, I really really REALLY like Simon but I'm honestly afraid that he's just a player, you know?" Bianca said, her serious look getting more sad. Puppy dog eyes and all. "I really want something like you and Jason share..but I don't know whether I want to sleep with him yet."

"Oh Bi...Maybe you feel that way because he's moving on fast? You've only been on a few dates. I didn't sleep with Jason until two years after we started dating."

She gave a slight chuckle. Bianca always found it funny how long it took for us to make love. Personally, I thought that it was fast - then again, I wanted to get married before having sex, so that just might be me. Still, I felt that the wait should be standard for most couples.
"I guess...I just wish I knew if he was serious like me...Oh, I know! Heather, can you do me a huge - huuuuuuuuge - favor?"

Bianca always knew how to use my emotions against me. I felt empathy for her and wanted the best for her.

"Sure Bi, anything!"
"I need you to see if Simon would hit on you!"
"What?"

I was obviously a bit shocked when my very close friend asked me this! I even laughed a bit, thinking that she was joking. But the now returned serious look on her face told me otherwise. Still, I repeated "What?"
"Look, I need to know! I can't just take the next step without knowing if he's for real. I want something real. Please Heather! I'm insecure and really, REALLY need your help!"

I couldn't understand Bianca! Why would she want to involve me like this? I wanted to tell her no, but knowing her the way I did, I knew that she would use my denial as some sort of excuse as to drop her current relationship and fool around as always. I sighed and shook my head. "How do you think me being around him will make him hit on me?"

Bianca giggled.

"Heather! Are you kidding? Look at you! You're so hot!" Bianca flattered me and I smiled. Okay, I suppose that on some level I knew this. After all, as a somewhat tall, 5'6" blonde woman with hazel eyes, I got my fair share of attention. Slim body, wide "child-bearing" (as Bianca would something tease me) hips and a cute face were all things that got me compliment and stares. But Bianca and her lowering gaze focused on what really got people nuts. My boobs.

Even in my cozy sweatshirt, my boobs looked out of his world (again, something Bianca would say). It always felt so crazy for me. Having had average sized breasts for most of my life, I never thought that I would have grown so exponentially in size during my late teenage years. Even now, I swore that they were still growing. Bianca was always so curious about their size too, although I wouldn't even tell her. It was something only Jason and I knew after all. But to give you an idea of how "gifted" I was in the bust, in this shirt it looked like I was smuggling watermelons underneath it.

"Bianca..."
"Please Heather! If he doesn't go crazy over your ginormous titties, I know that he actually loves me! Please!"
"Bi! What do you even want me to do? Ask him if he wants to make love?!"

"Make love? No! Heather I just need you to get your sexiest dress, one that shows off your famous tatas and bump into him. Maybe have a drink or two and see if he tries anything! Please, if he does anything, then I know he's not my Jason type of guy!"

Jason type of guy? Wow, she was getting desperate.
"Bi, I don't even own a 'sexy' dress." I said with a defeated sigh. She grinned however.

"Oh thank you, thank you! Don't worry, we can pick something from your wardrobe." Bianca then said with a big grin that honestly, worried me a little...
 
Bianca's plan called for me to station myself at a local bar. "I told Heather that you like to stop there on Thursdays after work. She's going to pretend to just be stopping by, so pretend to be surprised when she approaches you."

She paused to giggle. "Just wait to see what she's wearing. She's such a prude! Her closet is about exciting as a library. So I had to lend her something."

I didn't see why it was so funny when she told me. But it made more sense when I caught a glimpse of Heather entering in the mirror behind the bar.

The dark green dress was made of some clingy material that hugged Heather's curves. Bianca had a few inches of height on her, but Heather's broader hips and ass tugged the hemline above mid-thigh.

The disparity at the upper end was even more pronounced. Bianca's own hefty bosom would probably have provided a decent display with that neckline, but Heather's breasts swelled above the neckline like she was wearing a French corset. She was showing enough bare titflesh for probably 3 topless girls.

Judging by her posture and attitude, Heather was less than comfortable with her attire. No wonder Bianca had been so amused. She seemed to delight in making Heather feel awkward.

I swung my eyes back to the drink in front of me before Heather turned in my direction. The plan was for me to act surprised to encounter her, so it wouldn't do for me to be looking for her. I sipped at my beer while I waited for her to spot me and make contact.
 
"Biance you are insane! I am NOT wearing this."
"Please! Heather! Pleasee!!! I really, REALLY need your help!"

I have NO idea how Bianca managed to pull this one. First of all, her idea of me going into a bar by myself? I hated it. I wasn't much of a drinker and when I did go out to drink, it was for a social occassion. I'd normally have a beer or two with a large group of friends and not by myself, to talk to a guy that I barely knew anything about. I wasn't comfortable in settings like these, unless I was surrounded by people I knew. I know, an odd phobia, but one that I lived with nonetheless.

Second of all, making wear this dress? Unbelievable. I know, most women probably have a few dresses, but I didn't have a body like most women. With a bust like the one I have, it's hard to find one that doesn't make you seem like you're trying to show off. So it took an awful lot of pleading from Bianca to get me to even try this one, let alone leave the house in it.

"Oh my god, thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said the moment I gathered the courage to leave the washroom, my skin a red hue as I saw myself wearing...this.

The dress was dark green, tight in most places, with two straps across my shoulders. They felt so...bare. My pale skin was exposed across my arms. My hips and ass felt almost jutting out of the dress, which was a thin clingy layer. As for my breasts? A deep V showed off the massive mounds, a very deep valley presenting itself with my cross necklace diving sacrilegious between them. My three inch heels clicked on the wooden paneling of my home, my head shaking while Bianca jumped in excitement.

"Perfect! You have to wear this! Please, I promise I won't tell anyone!"
I got to the bar via an Uber and believe me when I say that I was incredibly awkward on the way there. I avoided all eye contact with my driver, who was ogling me every chance he could get. All the while, I tried to focus as much as I could on my phone, as I texted Jason: "Hey honey, I'm going to be a bit late. I need to help Bianca with something."

Ugh...a white lie. I promised myself that I would make it up to Jason for this.
..
Entering the bar, I moved aside long strands of my blonde hair, neatly tucking a few behind my ear. I caught glimpse of a man that I barely knew as Bianca's boyfriend - Simon. Of course, my close friend told me that he'd recognize me immediately as she talked about me all the time. Well, that being the case, I thought that I could clever and start the conversation by asking if he was Bianca's significant other. My heels clicked on the floor of the bar, before I poked the large man on his strong shoulder.

"Oh hey! Simon? What are you doing here!" I said with a nervous smile, extending my hand to him. "Bianca told me so much about you! Is this seat taken?"

I was nervous. I wonder if he could tell.
 
"Oh hi," I replied. I furrowed my brow for a minute as if thinking. "Heather, right? From the other night when I was out with Bianca? You went to school together or something?"

Being older and more experienced definitely helped in this circumstance. As a younger man, I'd have been sorely tempted to spend half my time ogling her incredible tits. Even now, it was no easy task to resist the urge to sneak a glance. I'd thought Bianca's rack was heavenly, but Heather was something else entirely.

But maturity had taught me the value of self-control. A lot of women quickly grew tired of a guy who spent more time looking at their chests than making eye contact; by not doing so, I earned some subtle respect from those. Then there were the girls who kinda wanted to be ogled. When you didn't take the obvious bait, it made them question their sex appeal a little; once again, it gave me a slight mental advantage.

I looked around the room. "So you meeting someone here?" I inquired.
 
Not even a minute in and I could tell that Simon wasn't like most guys. After all, whenever my breasts were even slightly exposed, they were ogling me like you wouldn't believe. So standing here, maybe two feet away from where this man was sitting, and him not even staring - well it boded well for Bianca! I smiled and sat down next to him. As for him asking me whether I was waiting for someone? Another lie. I didn't like to do it, but I couldn't exactly say the truth, could I?

"Yep that's me alright. I'm supposed to meet with some friends but I don't think they'll make it."

I scooted over, sitting on the seat next to Simon. It's at this moment that I realized that Bianca wanted me to make the first move. Quite frankly, I didn't really know what to do. Keep in mind that I've been dating the same guy since I was sixteen, so it wasn't as if I was as experienced as Bianca in these kind of things. Like...how do you even flirt with a total stranger?

My hand went to his for a moment. I rested my hand, noticing how it looked almost frail in comparison to Simon's rough hands for just a moment. I grinned as I looked at him before I asked "I know it's really weird for me to ask, but could you please get me a drink? I've been ditched and I could really use a pick me up."
 
I smiled at Heather's explanation. This upscale bar seemed a rather unlikely place to begin a night out with friends. Her outfit suggested a club scene, not cocktails and dinner. But then Bianca had warned me that Heather was a complete novice at this stuff. I shouldn't expect a practiced liar.

The touch on my hand was a bit better. In a real dating scenario, it would have been sufficiently forward to signal physical interest. Ordinarily, I'd have responded in kind.

But Bianca had strictly cautioned me not to. "I told her that I needed her to really test you, so she can't just show some skin and see if you look. All guys look; doesn't mean they'd all cheat. So I told her to touch you. Touch your arm when she talks. Maybe 'accidentally' brush up against you with her tits when she turns. Sit close enough that her thigh is against yours. Stuff like that. "

"Ignore it. Act like you didn't notice or like it was completely casual. Heather may be a stick in the mud, but even she knows how to flirt a little. Even a good guy will react a little, even if he'd never act on it. So if she pulls her little move and you don't even notice, she'll think she's being too subtle. It'll make her feel like she's got to be bolder."

Consequently, I continued on as if the presence of a luscious female in a tight dress wasn't vaguely interesting. "Sorry about your friends leaving you on your own. I always stop here for a drink before I get dinner. You're welcome to join me."

I signaled for the bartender and pointed to Heather. "Whatever the lady wants," I instructed.
 
Last edited:
"So Heather, when you talk to Simon, try to do some things that would normally get a guy's attention. Like...make contact, have your hands go on his arm, bump into him. You know..."

"Bianca, you're nuts. I can't do that! I love Jason!"

"Oh my god Heather, you can love someone and still flirt! What's wrong with you? Use your ginormous titties to get his attention. Pleaseeeeee, you have to make some effort to help me..."

That was part of the conversation that Bianca and I shared moments ago. I'd go over it all, but there was a LOT of back and forth. It doesn't matter anyway, because in the end I caved like I normally did when it came to my close friend asking me for a favor. Even if the favor involved me dressed in something that I would never wear, in a million years. "It should be over quick. I mean... most guys can't stop themselves from ogling me." I thought to myself just as I sat down.

"Thank you." I said with a grin while I asked for a simple Coke and rum. What surprised me was that Simon didn't react from my hand making contact with his. No comment, not stare, nothing. I wondered whether that was seen as flirting anymore, or if he didn't really care.

I leaned over the counter, looking at Simon with my hazel eyes. I wondered "Maybe I didn't flirt right?" before I played with my drink. My cleavage was on display now, massive mounds pressing against each other as I spoke "So, how are things going? You meeting with anyone later?". While doing this, my foot made contact with his. That normally drove Jason crazy when I acted this way and I was confident that I would get a reaction soon. I took a sip from my drink while I gauged his reaction...
 
"So, how are things going? You meeting with anyone later?"

"No," I replied. "Bianca and I aren't seeing each other again till tomorrow. I'm on my own this evening, as usual. Plan was to unwind a little with a beer and then head home to watch the game."

That wasn't entirely true. Bianca and I didn't have definitive plans to meet. To be honest, I wasn't entirely sure what my relationship was to the mastermind of tonight's gambit was.

Heather and I continued to chat as she sipped her drink. I continued to maintain eye contact, though it wasn't easy. Heather leaned forward as she talked to me, so there was a subtle increase in the intimacy of the conversation due to proximity. Meanwhile, the tilt of her torso aimed her cleavage directly at me. I could sense her plump mounds looming at the periphery of my vision throughout the conversation, so the temptation to look down for a better look was intense.

At some point, I noticed that Heather was also deliberately touching my foot with her foot. I couldn't quite understand the purpose. She wasn't rubbing it against my leg or trying to use it seductively. She was just quite deliberately making contact between our respective footwear.

Of course, maybe she thought it was seductive. Bianca had mocked her friends cluelessness about men. Apparently Heather had really only ever dated the one guy who had hooked up her back when she was an awkward, chunky dumpling of a girl in her mid-teens. When she puberty finally got around to transforming her into the voluptuous fox she was now, she was already committed to this lucky bastard. Consequently, she had never learned how to be flirty and seductive with men. Maybe this foot thing was her novice attempt at it?

I gave it all a mental shrug and focused on my mission. Maintain eye contact. Ignore her attempts to be flirty. Don't show any sexual attraction to her. Make her up the stakes.

"So since your friends fell through, you going home to . . .?" I trailed off as if thinking. "Sorry. I seem to recall Bianca mentioning that you were had a long-term boyfriend, but I can't remember the name."

 
Nothing?

I know, if anything I should have felt relieved that Simon wasn't trying to pull anything. What wonderful news that should be right? I could have just called it a night, excused myself, gotten home to my wonderful boyfriend and tell Bianca that she was worried for nothing. But something about this rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe pride, ego or something in between; either way, I found myself feeling almost challenged of the fact that for the first time in my life, a guy was simply not interested.

I justified by continued attempts by telling myself "Well, I really need to make sure..."

I scooted over a bit more, my round boot nearly at the edge of the seat. He brought up Jason, my wonderful boyfriend. Was this his way of telling me to get lost? Or did he genuinely have the recollection of Bianca telling him? My heart sank for just a moment, as if my cover was blown.

"Oh...yep." I said quietly before I finished my drink. "Things aren't so good right now. We're living apart for a little while."

A complete and utter lie.

Simon's arm was extended towards the counter and in a strange way, I was attracted on how developed his forearms were. In fact, everything about Simon seemed manly. Rugged features differentiated from most guys I knew at my age. Please, don't get me wrong. I thought Jason was extremely attractive but I suppose that somewhere in the back of my mind, I had a thing for older men. I suppose Bianca did too.

I chuckled, leaning over to him and with my hand on his shoulder I said "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to drop that on you."

With that, my huge tits were resting on his arm. The underside of my breasts were on top of his arm, pillowing and resting on it while I apologized for that news - as much of a lie as it was.
 
I continued to ignore Heather's gorgeous cleavage and her peculiar foot-to-foot activity as we talked. I began to see a trace of frustration creep in as her efforts failed to produce a reaction.

Personally, I expected that she'd just give in. After all, her goal was to test me and she had. She ought to be able to report back that I'd passed.

But Bianca had been confident that she could convince Heather to treat no reaction as a personal failure. "I'll make sure she thinks even nice guys will check a woman out. So if she can get you to stare at her tits while she talks, but you don't hit on her, that's good. But I'll make sure she thinks that no reaction means that she's just not trying hard enough. If she can't even get you to gawk at her, she's obviously failing at flirting, so she will have to up her game until you do. "

Things aren't so good right now. We're living apart for a little while." Heather sighed heavily and at the periphery of my vision, I saw the her chest rise and fall. The temptation to stare was immense.

She then shifted her position on her chair and leaned towards me. Her efforts brought the underside of her breasts against the forearm I was resting against the bar. The warmth and weight of her lovely mounds was swiftly apparent through her clothing.

The temptation to look intensified and my balls began to ache with desire. Yes, she had definitely upped her game.

But removing my arm or saying something would mean she'd provoked a reaction. That might end the test. I had to stay neutral. If I my non-reaction could goad her into a deliberately provocative act that she couldn't claim was unintentional, perhaps we'd have her right where we wanted.

So despite my urge to do something, I stayed passive. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," I replied. I reached over with my free arm and patted her shoulder three times in an obvious gesture of platonic consolation. "Would you like to talk about it? Sometimes it helps to get an outside perspective. Like what prompted the separation?"
 
Back
Top