Bad Twins

RawDog33

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 8, 2018
Posts
1,791
My twin sister and I had just turned 18 a few days ago. We had the obligatory birthday dinner with our parents, of course, at fucking Applebee’s (of course). Then, they gave us the best present ever, which was informing us that they would be out of town for “work” for the next month.

So of course we had to throw a party for ourselves.

And yeah, it may have gotten a little loud. So it was no surprise when the cops showed up. Our dad was a prominent member of the local Chamber of Commerce, and donated plenty of money to the local police funds, so all they did was tell everyone to go home for the night, and our friends promptly dispersed, and within a few minutes I found myself alone in the house.

I’d had plenty to drink, and smoke... and other things as well, and so it took me a few minutes to piece together that I wasn’t sure where my twin sister had disappeared to. I tried texting her, but got no response. Stumbling a bit, I went room to room in our big house, calling her name, to no avail. I figured she was just passed out somewhere.

Imagine my surprise when I finally heard a muffled cry from my own bedroom! I went inside and didn’t see anyone, but then I heard it again, coming from my closet. That was weird. I opened the closet door, and sure enough, there was my sister.

Tied up, with her wrists bound over her head, and a red ball gag (from my own personal toy collection!) in her mouth.

“Well well well,” I said, smirking as I took another drink off my beer and leaned against the doorframe. “Isn’t this a surprise...”
 
yZezBqN.jpg

Tammy Morrison

tuBoKHS.jpg

Tommy Morrison

Everything had seemed to be going so great at the party...that was until someone called the cops. I could only guess it was Stella from next door. She was staying with her grandparents but we hadn't invited her... yeah, that was my guess.

Oh well, the beer had been flowing, the music had been loud. It was great to know that our parents trusted myself and Tommy so much. And I put that lightly.

Things had gotten hot and heavily with myself and Joshua... who just happened to be the Police Chief's son. But I had stopped things when I said I had wanted to stop and call it a night... hence, that's how I found myself in Tommy's closet.

Josh didn't take rejection very well.

Of course we had started having some fun in my brother's room because it was the only room that wasn't taken. Josh had started to tease me about what Tommy had told him he was into. In fact, he had even shown me some of the 'toys' Tommy had hidden in his room. And for some reason, that ruined the mood for me...but yet, it didn't. If that sounds weird...

I didn't know how long it had been before Tommy had found me but when he did, I was relieved. I tried, to no avail, to tell him to release me, but I could see in his actions and the slurring of his voice he was drunk and possibly stoned.

I struggled at the rope and also tried to get the ball gag out of my mouth but again, no use. I was clad only my bra and matching thong.
 
Back
Top