Storms of the past and present (Closed for Perplexia)

MJ stuck her tongue out at him when he told her to be useful and giggled like a school girl with a crush. Taking the pill she reached over to get her water and let out a squeal as her ribs disagreed with her movement.

Laying back she took some deep breaths letting the pain calm before saying. "Oh yes monsieur please do" she grinned. "Let me turn over and take off this shirt." Grabbing his arm she pulled herself up and turned slightly facing the other direction and slowly tried to get the shirt off. Relying on him to assist her with lifting it over her head and setting it to the side.

Turning she laid face down, forgetting that she didn't have any panties on. She closed her eyes and readied herself for his wonderful hands to run over her body.
 
AJ's eyes went a little wide at first as MJ took off her shirt. He seen her naked yes, he'd nearly kissed her, wanting to fondle her breasts, tease her nipples and excite her.. But that would take time. MJ had been wise to temper him. Everything in good order, no rush. They were not going anywhere.

Problem was.. that was the problem.. the longer he was with her the more that he wanted to be with her..the longer it was going to be an issue when he might want more and she'd rightfully push him away.

AJ shelved that idea and returned to reality as MJ turned on to her stomach. Her naked back was before him, he saw the scars, knew what they were from and it privately angered him. He shelved that too, He'd find a way to repay her ex-husband's kindness with some of his own.

Carefully he began again starting at her shoulders, delicately as any wrong move or squeeze of a muscle might cause some unintended pain. He was going to need to be extra careful. He thought he should say something to her.. something to ease her worry.

"Just relax MJ, I am trying to be extra careful. Also, the med will take about thirty minutes to kick in. By then you'll either be in a blissful sleep or snoring my ears off."
 
MJ giggled at his mentioning of her snoring. "I do not snore Apple Jax" she retorted. "But I am super tickles, so please try to avoid my sides and i will relax ...for you" The for you part being emphasized, as if he were the only man in the world she could relax for.

She purred softly as he rubbed her. Closing her eyes and listening to the sound of his breathing, and the feeling his hands gave her body. The oxy kicked in and a rush of warmth traveled through her body. "mmm" she purred as she started to doze. As she began to dream while he was touch her. It made sense that he was in her dream. "mmm lower" she purred in her mind his lips were running trails down her back. "I want you" she said almost incoherently. "I long for you".
 
AJ was careful, but he admired her sense of humor. For all she'd been through she still had that. The two of them had been through the ringer, almost together but due to the same things, and she had a better sense of humor about life than he did. At least that's how he felt about it. AJ had been told more than a few times to lighten up a little, take a break and just not be so damn serious. Maybe it was time to take some of that advice.

Massaging her back he was not strict with the amount of lotion he used, he didn't want to hurt her in anyway, especially after seeing her scars. which reminded him, had she ever told him to be careful? Had she asked him to take it easy because of them? In the short time he'd been with her he couldn't remember her saying that. So AJ could stop beating himself up, and stop thinking that she was some china doll. MJ had seen a lot. Probably a lot of it due to unfortunate circumstances. Hopefully he was providing a safe harbor in all of that.

He'd noticed that MJ had stretched out, getting more comfortable, she babbled a few things he couldn't quite hear, and was about to ask her to repeat them when he noticed she was out like a light.

"May your sleep be restful MJ." He thought to himself as AJ pulled blankets up over her naked form and tucked her in. Taking his shirt off, leaving only his boxers, AJ slipped in himself and reached over her. finding the book he had on his nightstand, he took one last look at MJ while she slept, kissed behind her ear and leaned back to his side. Opening the book to his last page he tried to get engaged in the murder mystery he'd been reading and couldn't quite get into it. Closing the book he thumped it on the matress next to him and closed his eyes.
 
It had been a long time since MJ had taken anything stronger then an advil. So it's effect was full force and she went straight from mumbling to one of the deepest sleeps she'd ever had. When she awoke about six hours later she found her naked body curled up against AJ.

This was slightly awkward since she was naked, and managed to slowly untangle herself. "Just putting a shirt on" she said softly grabbing the shirt he had given her earlier and turning so her back was to him as she put it on. Then returned back to the position she was in with her head on his chest and arm over his waist.

She was surprised that he took at nap with her, but was glad to have him there. "are you awake she said moving her hand from his waist to running a finger lightly up his side. His skin was smooth to the touch, she was anxious for their date night. She was also getting a bit hungry.

The thought ran through her mind of kissing him while he laid there. She wasn't sure if he was awake or not. Of course she also considered kissing his chest. They really needed to move forward with this connection they had. It had only been two days, yet it seemed like she'd known him forever. MJ couldn't remember a time where she felt like this, and definitely not this soon.
 
AJ was playing P]possum for a few minutes. MJ's touch was soft, gentle and she was exploring the hair on his chest. He really wished she'd explore farther south, venturing her hand into his boxers.. but that was wishful thinking.

When she touched his side he started fighting the urge to smile. When her fingers got close to his waist, as her fingers drifted across his ribs, AJ almost broke and started to fidget.

"mmmmmm I wasn't awake... but I am now....Are you getting hungry?"
 
Hungry, was she getting hungry. Her eyes looked down to his shorts nonchalantly and then back to his chest where her cheeks resulted in a light blush. "I actually am quite famished" she replied softly thinking 'i'm hungry for you to fuck me into a coma' Holy hell what was getting into her? She was the one that halted his kiss.

Because well, AJ was different. AJ was worth taking the time to peel away a layer at a time and wrap herself around and in him. He was something she'd never experience before. He was something unique and special. The last thing she wanted to do was treat him like portable cock machine. They had taken similar yet different paths. She needed to take the time to breath. Yes he knew the latest part of her life and that was a start, but she still held baggage from a long time ago.

"I suppose that if you're going to cook I should probably get off of you. But you're like my own personal heating pad." she grinned running her fingers up his side to see if he was ticklish.
 
AJ twitched... and looked at MJ's soft hands. in a softer voice than he'd probably intended, he responded to her statement. "You are welcome to snuggle up, at any time." He was sure there was a sexual connotation to it, sleepy sex, spooning and waking her by burying his face in her pussy.. all the things that were making it incredibly more difficult for him to not paw all over her, savagely kiss her and fuck her till they both pass out. AJ knew this was his more cromagnon personality coming out, or was it more Tarzan?

"You MJ, me AJ, we stay, we fuck.food can wait..." followed by a tarzan like yell. he thought to himself.

"We don't have to get up just yet MJ.. least not for a while anyway.. " AJ leaned his head down, almost putting his chin into his shoulder as he tried to make eye contact with her. AJ looked at her lips and didn't want to think of anything else but feeling the warmth of them pressed against his own.
 
"mmm" she replied nuzzling against his chest. "As much as i am all for staying bed all day, I was looking forward to our date night. Also, i'm a bit nauseous, i should have taken that pill with something to coat my stomach. As much as I liked our shower, I don't think you'd be happy that it was because of my weak stomach that we'd have to take another.

Just visualizing that as she said it made her wrinkle her face. Slowly she untangled herself and rolled back to her side of the bed. 'but he was so warrmmm and smells so goood' her conscious whined to her. "Ok Apple Jax, time for me to get dressed for our date. A girls got to look all snazzy, do you have a portable mirror? since i have to get ready in bed?"
 
AJ went with what she was saying. They were moving a little fast, weren't they? He tried to think back the last time he tried to seduce a woman who had already slept in his bed and he couldn't think of a comparison.

shaking himself out of his internal conversation, AJ replied to her question about the mirror and said "No I don't.. but I'll get you to the bathroom with that small stool."

AJ came around to her side of the bed and went to pick her up. I think I've got some crackers or saltines in the cupboard if you'd like something to tide you over till dinner...
 
"that would be good thank you" replying as her arms went around his neck. "I just need you to grab my bag for me." Once she was all set up in the bathroom she began the process of looking like a woman. First step was getting dressed. Her main case was still in the car, so she had to do with what she called her comfy dress

It was very similar to the flow of his t'shirt on her. It allowed her to subconsciously hide her curves. She managed to untangle her locks, and pin it with a clip. Some light makeup, and some earrings and a necklace and she was ready. "Alright Apple Jax, come an get me" she called waiting. She pondered calling him her Lyft chauffeur but decided she'd reserve it.
 
AJ took a look through the closet and tried to find a shirt that might be something other than flannel, plaid or well used. And that pretty much put his wardrobe at zero. He wasn't sure how to handle this. Was he supposed to dress up for this? He stood there at the doorway to his closet and pondered the question. Then decided he just didn't give a shit.

"She's going to like me for me, and dressing up for this just doesn't seem right."

AJ pursed his lips and blew air out in a display of frustration, then found one of the least lumberjack-ish (if that can be a word) plaid shirt he had, put it on, and folded his sleeves neatly to show his forearms. looking at himself in the mirror of his dresser he mildly approved.

"You'll do, meathead..." AJ said to himself.

Hearing MJ call him, he turned quickly and knocked once so she knew he was coming in.
Walking into the bathroom, AJ had to stop and take her in for a moment. She'd taken to putting on makeup and spiffing up a bit, which accentuated her beauty.

AJ simply picked her up, whispered "you look amazing.." and carried her out to the main living room, "what are you hungry for?"
 
"Thank you" she replied blushing slightly. "you look rather dashing yourself" her lips turned up as she replied.
"You know i can get use to this Lyft service" she joked as he carried her the living room. There was that infamous question again. What was she hungry for. "Lobster" she replied with a giggle.
"Seriously though, i'm not a picky eater, whatever you want to make. I promise i'll repay the favor one day."

As he left her for the kitchen she took a clear headed view at his house. It was actually quite the resort. Her cabin was not even half the size. While she waited she lit a candle and enjoyed the aroma of the scent. With much effort she got herself on the floor and made her way to the fireplace and put some fresh logs on it.
 
AJ laughed outloud a good belly laugh when he turned to face MJ from her comment regarding being a lyft driver. After he'd dug into the freezer and pulled out a few things.

I hadn't really thought about what we should have for dinner so I hope you don't mind frozen food, going a little multi cultural here."

AJ held up a small box of frozen dumplings in one hand, and waved a frozen pizza in the other.

"How about some dumplings as a starter, and frozen pizza as a follow up?
 
Last edited:
"Sounds good" she answered looking up from the fire place. "When you get a chance can you get me a rag and help me back to the couch. I didn't really think this through." she laughed again holding up her dirty hands. Normally she would have just wiped them off on her jeans, but she was in a dress.

MJ found that she was starting to get exasperated at her situation. She could barely move without pain. Her hip and knee were taking too long for her to heal. It had only been a day and a half and she was finding having to rely on someone else and feeling helpless wasn't working out for her.
 
wetting a washcloth from the kitchen, AJ came over and knelt down next to her. "Yea.. let's get you cleaned up." with a goofy grin on his face AJ took to cleaning her hands, and making sure the soot from the fireplace didn't get all over her dress.

"Thanks for adding a couple logs on the fire, the dumplings will be ready in about five or six minutes. what can I get you to drink?" He asked.. It was a benign question, but one he felt necessary to deflect from the urge, the growing need to kiss her.

"MJ, is there something on your mind, something you want to tell me?

The question came out of left field as if he was drawing her out. He'd read the files, knew what had happened, knew why she had most of her scars, others he suspected what'd happened, but he wanted to hear it from her. So, he sat, crossed his legs and stayed with her while he looked at the fire infront of them and watched the logs pop as the flames slowly ingulfed them.

"I'm a pretty good listener, I promise I won't interupt.. well not too much." He finished his statement with an earnest smile..
 
MJ looked at him as if he were insane. "Tell you about what exactly?" she questioned. Even the question through up walls after walls. What was he looking for? What did he think she had to tell him? "Okay you caught me i'm secretly obsessed with James Bond" And so the deflecting began
 
a half snorted laugh came out of him. "OK so which one are you obsessed with, because if you tell me George Lanzenby, I'm gonna have you committed the moment the blizzard is over."

He let the answer hang out there in the open waiting on her response. This playful banter would be good to fill the quiet parts of the evening. AJ suspected there was something just under the skin with MJ that if he asked the right questions tonight, she'd open up to him much more through out the next few days. He had no intentions of playing games, just. trying to get her to heal and tell someone about what she'd been through. the files said some, but she'd fill in the gaps.
 
MJ smiled since he let his prodding into her mind go. "No" she said shaking her head. "Sean Connery of course, it's the accent" She admitted nodding her head with a cat ate the canary smirk. "it just gets women all kinds of wiggly" she shook her shoulders slightly to emphasize, and yet held back from moving her hips to avoid pain.

"you better get those dumplings before they burn. Mama's hungry!" she teased again.

MJ never went into her past with her ex, somethings were just better buried. She'd suffered and she moved on with her life. What doesn't kill ya, makes you stronger or so the saying goes. She wasn't a fool, not to notice that being with AJ seemed to make the dreams stay away. As long as a part of her body was touching his.

Soon though the snow would stop, and she'd get her injuries looked at to appease him, and she could stop being doted on. She was of course appreciative, but she never liked to be in a position where someone could say "Look what i did for you".
 
AJ nods to her answer.

"Ok, I can go with that. Nicole Kidman does that to me with her aussie accent.. So I can follow how Connery would do that to you. Now if we are going to compare which actor or actress drives us nuts.. we could be busy all night."

AJ could hear the timer go off from the kitchen and jumped up, running into the kitchen just in time.

"I'll have to keep a close eye on you, I can't say I'm much of a cook, but we'll be fed while we're here. Now if you go raiding the pantry and wipe me out of chips, you'll be in trouble."

Setting the dumplings on a tray AJ walked back to the living room and sat down crosslegged across from MJ, sharing the dipping sauce with her so she could eat what she wanted. "Crap... I forgot to ask you.. what do you want to drink? "
 
Last edited:
"No worries there, unless we're trapped for longer then a week or unless my injuries spontaneously heal I'm slightly incapacitated." She gave a half smile. Trying to keep her mood light she closed her eyes for a moment and then responded to his next question. "Wine. Oh wait you don't have wine. I guess water with my meal and beer after."

MJ pondered pulling a prank and emptying the tray of dumplings. But she didn't have anywhere to hide them where they'd still be edible. So instead she made a smiley face out of them, and pretended to be staring at the fire when he returned.
Taking her bottle of water she turned and gave him a cheesy smile. "So after dinner what kind of games do you have we can play?"
 
"Quite the artist I see... I wonder what you'll make out of the pepperoni on the pizza that'll come later.

AJ couldn't help but tease, it was good to laugh, and she had a wonderful smile. Her question had him pondering for a few minutes and he decided to just spill it.

"I guess you could say I'm a boring home body. Normally I'm one to bing watch a show on netflix till all hours of the night. With satellite reception for shit tonight we are probably out of luck regarding anything on TV, but.... I do have my old playstation.. we could play video games till we fall asleep?"

He omitted the idea of playing strip poker, he sucked at poker and while the idea of getting her naked, truly getting her undressed was a wonderful idea, AJ wasn't ready for that just yet.
 
"Although i do love a good play station game, how about something more interaction. Like cards? we could play rum, poker, euchre, spades, hearts, go fish, or war?" She thought for a moment "or if you have board games?. I'm a bit of a homebody myself. But it simply is because the noise of the city could be a bit overwhelming."

Taking a dumpling she dipped it in the sauce and ate it tenderly. "This is pretty good for frozen. I'll have to make you some home made ones sometime."
 
AJ's eyes went a little wide when she named off a bunch of card games he'd kind of heard of, and many he didn't even know how to pronounce.

AJ had a confession to make.

"I'll be honest, This is where I tell you the truth, and I admit to my own shortcomings. I've pretty much kept to myself out here since I arrived, I've made a few friends but mostly this place is a bachelor pad. I last had company of the female persuasion at least 3 maybe 5 years ago, and I really can't remember the last time I had anyone as long term company. So, while the guys at the station have their monthly poker game, I normally stay out of it."

AJ paused.. probably more because it's more than he'd said to her about himself since she arrived, most of the things they'd talked about where about her, what they'd do to help her out and the long past that he'd left behind.

"I've played mostly video poker, and black jack.. but that's about it. So if you don't mind teaching me a bit, I'm game."
 
For the next couple of hours MJ taught and played some card games with AJ. She had a wonderful time considering him to be quite charming and charismatic. She loved the way his eyes lit up when he laughed, the way he could give as well as take the banter. They seemed somehow to be cosmically bound to eachother.

"Okay" she declared. "Movie time, whatcha got? Action, sci fi, romantic comedy, historic? anything but horror or drama"
 
Back
Top