Helping confused guy come out of closet

betamale30

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Posts
169
Hey wondering if there are any Dom Gay men like coaching straight guys on how to come out of the closet? Would love to hear stories about how Doms have outed Straight men.
 
You do not need to hide in a closet if you are straight. Most gay men are not motivated to "out" other men for being straight.

You know, live and let live...
 
Hey wondering if there are any Dom Gay men like coaching straight guys on how to come out of the closet? Would love to hear stories about how Doms have outed Straight men.

Do you want to "come out" as in announcing to the world...family and friends that you're gay? Or so you just need a way to start pursuing your gay feelings and have meetings with other me?
 
I'm reading your words as saying; I'm a guy who presents as "straight" but who actually has strong same-sex-attractions. These "attractions" fuel my fantasies about what it would (could) be like to fulfill them. I wish I had a dominant man who understood me...who knew how much I want to be authentic and feel free to be that person I feel inside...can anyone help me?

Coaching tip #1. Let's loose the; 'I'm a straight guy', okay.
Coaching tip #2. Sit back in a quiet space where you can truly take an introspective look inside yourself...ponder the kind of overall life you hope for. Don't do this is at a time of heightened arousal when the idea of a gay man dominating you is making you aroused. No, do it after you jerk off. Then think about again before the lust builds up too high. The goal is truth...and honest self appraisal.
Coaching tip #3. Listen carefully and openly to what you discover in the journeys into your true self. Also, consider how you feel about a loving relationship with the woman of your dreams. If the desire to be introduced to a homosexual lifestyle is persistent, then perhaps it is valid. But if the desire fades and abandons you once the lust is quenched, then you will know it's not real.

I think this is the beginning. You may be surprised at what you find. Perhaps you're really just a bisexual man who has a small bit of a submissive flavor to his sexuality... or it could be something else entirely. But, the point is; find yourself...you're the only one who can do that. Then, the authentic life can begin on a sure footing. Just be...and you will become.
 
Back
Top